Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. G PrasantYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from neck pain and have spondylosis from last 3-4 years and there is a gap between c4, c5 c6 and taking ayurvedic medicine and got 80% relief and also doing regular exercises but after doing some heavy work I get tired quickly and also vertigo problem secondly also suffering from puffy eyes. Pl. Suggest some remedy.
Hi, I am a 26 yr old guy, I feel weakness very quickly when traveling or doing some work. My legs start paining when I stand for 20-30 mnts as I feel very tired most of the time. What should I do?
I am 22 year old, suffering back pain. I am trying to do multiple ointment for the pain but it's not helpful, so what I can do.
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe backpain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 18 years old I have a severe headache since 3 days I actually have migraine so I feel so much of pain on my left side of eye and back neck pain so much of headache how can I reduce my migraine pain.
Hv pain in left knee. Fell on road 5 months b4. Ok after some treatment but now I feel pain n knt sit cross legged n some Pain in walking Some sweeping in inner side of Knee. How to 1 get rid of swelling 2. How to get rid of pain n walk straight.
I have been suffer from back pain for few days. I have been trying to getrid exercise regular. But I did not get any result. What should I do. Please.
I am 26 year old and live in ajmer. I have been facing back ache for last 3 years I don't know what happened but please help me.
I have been experiencing continuous back pain and in the upper half part of my eye back pain may be due to continuous working but I do not have any idea about the eye issue, what should I do?
Doctor I have a brother he is going to be 9 years and he has a sever neck pain and that is spreading to his shoulders muscles pls tell us a treatment.
My mother is suffering from rheumatoid arthritis since 12 year please tell me the list of right medicine.
Respected Sir My mother is suffering with back pain since years and a few days ago she got severe back pain and she couldn't even walk and doctor said it's about discs, what actually the problem is?
I am having pain in my both feet along with stiff feeling. Pain in heels, and in my joints of my palm. Especially when I stand I feel my legs very tired so much so I can't stand or walk. I have a back pain too. I took gemcal and maxmala forte for two months, prescribed by neurologist but I didn't find much relief. What is the actual reason for my sufferings. Please suggest the cure of this. I am a prostatic patient too and I took many antibiotics like levofloxacin, plurofloxacin, ciprofloxacin ofloxacin doxcef ciprofloxacin in a gap of 5 months. Is it a sideeffect of these antibiotics. Please help.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.