Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. G PrasantYour feedback matters!
I met an accident on bike. Felt some pain in my shoulder. Icebag treatment done roundly everyday. But nothing changed. In deep trouble. What should I do? Or what treatment should I follow?
To enquire about the side effects of fibrous I was taking medicines for treatment of joint/muscles pain due to chikungunya. The pain has increased after use of fibrovas .should I stop taking this medicines.
I am too fatty but I am also weak in doing any work. I always have pain in joints and in shoulders. What should I do. More over I am 70 years old and my body weight is100 kg. Please help me it will be your kindness. Than you.
I am a 17, years old male. I have been suffering from back ache since last few days. Please help me.
I am 65 yrs old and an accident one year before. There were fractures in my pelvic bone. I was advised bed rest and physiotherapy. But now since last two months I am unable to sit at one place not more than half an hour. All my muscles are paining. I get tingling in the morning. Also suffering from fever which is 99 to 100, my routine is disturbed. I have done blood tests and on vit b 12 and d 3 injections. Almost now more than a month but no improvement. Kindly suggest what must be the reason and what medication I should take.
I am 27 years old male. I have back pain in right side last five days. I used relief relief at that time. But when I get up in the morning, pain start.
I got my right hand fractured it was plastered 15 day ago. But from today in between the elbow and forearm it is swelled and it is pain when it's shakes. This kind of things will not affect me in feature? Because I have exam in next 10 days?
I am 39 years old. I have severe neck pains and frozen shoulder and hyperacidity problem. Please suggest medicine I am a teacher. In afternoon time I am too tired and pains started.
I'm 50 yrs female, I have backache down to leg & reverse, frozen shoulder (l)/cervical pain goes to the head, arms and fingers & reverse back.
Left shoulder has frozen after a hit by running bus about 5 months back. Dr. Had prescribed kinetozyme & some others. But again got checked. Dr. Prescribed zencast tx 1/2 bd& coolpix dsr alongwith calcium &painkiller tabs. He has told for physiotherapy & exercises. Please suggest what type of physiotherapy &exercises will be more effective.
I am 27years men unmarried, I am suffering from Early morning back pain. Since last 3years, What is the reason and how to solve my problem.
As I get in morning I feel joint stiffness and after stretching somehow I get relax its happening for last few years. I got my blood test and uric acid is 7.1 and my platelets are also around 1 lac. To whom I shall consult. This is heading towards aritherities or something else. I want your consultation. Thanks
Hi my name is biki paul and my age is 24 and I have a problem of my shoulder pain what should I do for this to relief.
I am suffering from mid bone effect caused during second delivery and medicines continued for pain. It is paining during sitting, standing. I am not able to walk. Then second time when I am gone to the doctor they said that liver is lightly effected by the medicines. So they given both the medicines for paining and for liver. Even then the medicines are not working. So give me the solution for this.
I am a 57 yrs old guy, having back ache since last 10 - 12 yrs. It hurts at the middle of the back (L3- L4) Even for sitting more than 15 mins. I get severe pain at the back. Also while doing morning walk, after walking for 15 mins. I get sciatica pain in the right leg. This pain goes immediately after doing stretching and bending. Again I can walk for another 15 mins. Pl. Advise what should I do. How this pain will go.
I am 25 year male and I am working in Software company. So I am suffering from Back pain. What I have to do?
I am 33 years old. Weight 90 kg. Works as an accountant. Have very severe pain in my right buttock and right leg. From 2 years. I do heavy weight lifting exercise and stretching exercises everyday. For 1.5 hrs. What should I do. Do I need surgery. As sometime pain is more worst like I can't even walk or stand for some hours.
Are you suffering from rheumatoid arthritis and looking for an effective treatment? You can choose homeopathic treatment as it is natural and is free from any side effect. Rheumatoid arthritis is a form of autoimmune disease, which causes inflammation of the joints. The inflammation can be chronic and does not subside on its own. It leads to destruction of your joint tissues. Here are some top homeopathic medicines, which are used for treating rheumatoid arthritis:
- Causticum: This is one of the primary homeopathic medicines used to treat rheumatoid arthritis when there are joint deformities. The patient weakens over time and the muscles lose strength eventually. The patient feels extremely restless during the night and the restlessness is associated mostly with the legs. Contractions in the tendons likely result in deformities and intense pain. The pain is tearing in nature. Due to weakness of the forearm muscles, the patient may not have a firm grip on anything. The pain usually improves by keeping the affected the area warm.
- Caulophyllum: This is an effective medicine for rheumatoid arthritis and is commonly used for women. It is used when small joints are affected more, compared to the larger joints in the limbs. This medicine is mostly used to treat arthritis of fingers of your hands and feet. The pain keeps on changing positions all the time within a small span of time. At one moment, you may feel it on your right hand, and soon after it may affect your left hand. Gradually, it shifts towards the feet as well.
- Colchicum: This homeopathic medicine is usually required during chronic stages of rheumatoid arthritis. It affects several tissues such as periosteum, synovial membranes and other muscle tissues. The inflamed parts turn red, become hot and swollen. The pain is expected to worsen during the evening and night. The fingertips may feel numb and you may feel some joint stiffness as well. A feverish feeling is also likely.
- Ledum Pal: This medicine is used in the cases of rheumatoid arthritis where the rheumatoid starts in the feet and travels upwards spreading to the upper joints of the body. The patient feels cold, but still cannot bear any amount of warmth. The small joints present in the feet are commonly affected. Swelling in the toes and ankles is a common symptom.
- Bryonia: This is an excellent homeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis. It is used when all the joints and joint membranes are swollen and affected. The pain experienced is unbearable and increases with motion. The inflamed joints become red and swollen.
To know the best homeopathic remedy which is ideal for treating your rheumatoid arthritis, you should consult a homeopathic doctor.