Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.N RachmaleYour feedback matters!
I have pimples on my face and they make a dark spot . What should I do to get rid of these pimples completely and dark black spots?
I am having dark circles and due to sun my skin colour got dark so suggest something homemade nuskha how to get rid from this problem.
I am 19 year old, My hands skin peels off during summer time every year, I have this problem from last 3 years. So please give some tips to handle it.
I have dark spots on my face and used many local creams still there is no any change will please suggest me?
I am 24 old women at time my right nipple itch at skin on the area gets dry. Now for few weeks it's is occurring frequently. What should i do?
Hello sir. I am 20 year old my face colour is black. On my face cheeks part and nose will be little white but on fore head it will be black. Which cream I should use to become white. Please say sir. I already asked many times but nobody given solution. Please say sir please.
Greeting you Sir / madam May I know how to use olive oil for beauty purpose like to hair and skin .etc.
Blackheads and whiteheads not only make you look unattractive, but also are hard to cure and keep recurring. Fortunately, there are quite a few substances and food items available in every kitchen that can effectively and naturally treat them and can also prevent them from recurring!
Some of the best natural treatments for whiteheads and blackheads are-
1. Use milk- milk is a natural cleanser. Add a hint of lemon juice to half a cup of milk and mix it well with half a spoon of salt. Apply this mixture while scrubbing thoroughly on the entire surface of your face skin. This method decreases whiteheads and blackheads in a week and also stops them from recurring.
2. Cinnamon & honey- a paste made up of one tablespoon of cinnamon powder and adequate honey is a very effective mixture. Apply it on the face, especially on the affected areas, and keep it on for the entire night. Wash it off in the morning. Continue this every night till whiteheads and blackheads disappear.
3. Baking soda- baking soda is exceptionally good to treat several skin problems. A mixture of baking soda and water must be applied on the face. Once it dries, wash it off. This mixture dries off the whiteheads and blackheads and also removes excessive oil from the skin.
4. Mint & turmeric- extract 4 teaspoons of mint juice and add half a spoon of turmeric making a thick paste. Apply it on affected areas for a while. Once this paste dries off, wash your face with water. Milk can replace mint juice if desired.
5. Lemon juice- squeeze out lemon juice from 2 big sized lemons. Add some water to reduce the acidic effect. Dip a cotton ball in it and rub it across your face. You can do this several times a day. This is the simplest method to treat whiteheads and blackheads.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have developed a sense of puffiness in my eyes and have gained weight because of lower back pain. What are the remedies and ways to get rid of dark circles? Is using mobile a lot a major reason for puffiness? I usually don't have a specific time for meals and no specific sleep pattern. Is this one of the reasons why I am gaining weight?
Please tell me name of some fairness cream names without any side effect but it can effective on skin.
How to do cleansing, toning, moisturizing and by which products and where I can find it? Please help me.
Hello Doctor, I am 27 years old, I was using Betnovate N cream on face from two years, but now I stopped using than I am getting itching, burning,redness, dryness on face with white patches problem. And I am planning for the baby. So what is the solution for this problem. Thank you.
Hi, am 25 male, chennai. Recently I am losing my fairness so badly although j stay away from sun. Also I get one or two pimples often. Is there any remedy to brighten and improve my fairness? Home remedy or medicines?
Can we drink liquid egg white and yogurt together? Does it have any side effects on our health? (like white patches on skin)
Hi Doctor, I am 23-year old boy. For the past few months, I have noticed a dark, raised spot in my left areola. It doesn't itch. I have dry skin due to the extreme Delhi heat. What should I do about this?
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.