Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.N RachmaleYour feedback matters!
My son is 12years old his height is 132cm his growth has stopped and height is also not increasing he has white spots on face what should we do to increased his height.
Hello 17 years old. I'm suffering from chapping of lips (white layer forms). I tried using lip balm which has wheatgerm oil. Also vaseline petroleum jelly. Though it makes the condition of lips good and clean. But only for temporary. Purpose. I don't want prevention for chapping of lips. I WANT CURE. I used to lick my lips continuously. But I stopped it. But this white layer forms again and again. Please guide me how to get "CURED" waiting for your reply. Thank you.
Sir I have many deep holes on my face. Plzz give me advice or suggestions for why is this problem created or its solution.
I am applying ointment and sunscreen lotion on my face in the morning as recommended by my doctor. But the problem is I have to go out and my face looks all greasy and white. So I want to know if I can clean my face after some interval of time or I have to keep it the whole day. Because I am not able to go out
I am 25 years old man. From 1st April to 15th Apr 2016, I suffered form Chickenpox. Now still I have black marks on my face. So please tell me how to remove the black marks and also I have some spots on my face so is there possible to remove these spots too. Please help me.
Hi, I'm suffering from a disease called sleeping warts on my whole face since last 7-8 years. I was consultant for the same with homeopathic, allopathic dermatologist doctors. But not satisfied till now. Dermatologists suggest me to apply Trunex & Retino-A 0.5% on my face and tablet levamisole (150mg) & Aquasol A 10D. These gel reduce my warts little bit but clear. It becomes back when I'm stopped to apply it on regular basis. Kindly suggest how I can reduce these warts and clear my face. Await for your positive response. Regards, Ankit.
My wife have a skin problem on her right hand. There are some dark rashes while going in sunlight. Kindly tell me some remedies.
My face have many dark spot I want to remove it. So, tell me what can I do for remove darkspots and make me handsome.
How can I my color more fair, naturally m fair but cz of some tension I have no any glow on my face n it looks very dull n bad so please suggest me something.
I get pimples on my face when ever I eat oily food like junk food from outside, I tried many lotions, face packs to my face but no use so can you help me out sir.
How to get fair underarms I have black n patchy underarms please tell me how to get fairer underarms.
Pls suggest best face wash or soap is better pls, moisturiser,toner, serum,cleansing milk, sunscreen lotion and what else to be added to in daily skin care regime. Mine is a sensitive skin, normal often gets dry with patches breaks itching or remains oily at tea zone cheeks, chin.Pls rply.
M hvng blackheads and whiteheads in nose and chin which looks vry ugly, I tried all home remedies, strips, baking soda n everything it makes my face looking older and very dry. please help with your remedy m 26 female.
Meri private part k side vaali skin bahut rash hai. Maine isse theek krne k liye bahut sari creams use ki. But koi fyada nhi hua. Skin rash hoti hai and skin me se smell bhi ati hai. Chote chote pimples type b hai. Aur jalan b hoti hai. please help me.
People who have been using different kinds of skin care products have got a lot of misconceptions. Those misconceptions need to be removed otherwise you will never be able to choose the right skin care cosmetics for yourself.
6 top misconceptions about skin-care products
- Costly products are the best: There are many fellows who think that if the skin care products are costly, then they must be equipped with greater effectiveness. In fact, this is one of the leading reasons that most people are currently choosing only costly products without knowing that it can be one of the business strategies of the popular brands.
- Latest products are effective: Currently invented products are always good and this is quite an age-old conception, but this is not true at all. But nobody tries to understand the reality and rather goes by the trend in order to prove the myth to be true. As per the researchers, it has been found that there are many traditional products that are pretty good than the modern ones. But the young generation is not ready to accept this fact, and this is the reason they are suffering like anything.
- Younger look can be assured by creams: Only application of a fairness cream can give a fair complexion is a very wrong conception. Ageing effects can be definitely reduced to a great extent, but cannot be eliminated at all and this is a hardcore fact, whether you accept it or not. On the other hand, you have to choose only selective creams having vitamin-c serums, hydroxyl acids and others.
- Cosmetic companies make intricate researches: Though all reputed cosmetic companies say that they conduct researches intricately for making the creams more improved, but have you ever tried to know the reality? Nice packaging and great fragrance do not mean that the products are the outcome of deep researches.
- Organic creams are safe: Creams having natural ingredients are definitely safe, but how will you come to know that the mentioned ingredients have been added or not? If natural ingredients are good for skin, then you can try the homemade recipes. Hence, why purchase readymade creams having the same ingredients? The answers are still quite controversial and thus, people are pretty confused in taking their decisions.
- Cream is the easiest option: Even if creams are having all the necessary ingredients needed for skin health, still they neither compete nor can take the place of healthy foods in reality. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.