Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. G BhuvaneshwariYour feedback matters!
Bad smell coming from mouth. I found gaps in my teeth. How to solve my problems. Please give a relevant solution for me.
I have a ache in my wisdom tooth area, due to inflammation in my gums near wisdom tooth. My Dr. is suggesting to use, novomix650MG/METROGYL 400MG/DICLOFENAC SODIUM/PAN, these 4 tablets for 5 days, will this affect my health. One more Dr. is asking me to use moxikind cv 350/zerodol, Which you prefer. Shanu,
I have a gap between my two teeth in front at upper jaw which looks not good. Please suggest me a way to fill the gap.
Sir/mamm, my age is 23 my problem is very common is that I am suffering from tooth problems are as follows: 1. My teeth is not in a arranged manner it is rearrange. So I can not do proper brushing. 2. I do not eat any tobacco than also my mouth smells badly it also have yellowish colour, and when I brush it comes blood from my teeth. From 10 days I am using pantjali tooth paste. But no result and meanwhile on my teeth their is whitish colour layer on it. Like puse please suggest me properly.
Respected doctors continually I'm getting tongue sores day by day it is increasing I'm using vitamin C long it will give relief for sometime again it will same pain may I know the reason and solution for this.
According to my dr, My mom need teeth replacement fir front side lower teeth, due to some problem. My dentist advised to do bridge type implantation (two teeth between two no. Of caps both sides). I want to know is it reliable for life time? If No. Thn what period of time can this im.
I had root canal before before 5 years but now it turns into the unstoppable pain wht I am gonna do now?
My upper right 7th tooth got fractured so what is the solution for that what I can do as its paining too much.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!