Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Fulara N YYour feedback matters!
It's been like almost 3 years now and I am still stuck with this masturbating stuff. Can you please help me with this? I can't stop myself from doing it before I sleep.
But after nightfall comes out it started to pain for 5 to 10 mins. After I wash from hot water it becomes normal. Can any of yu pls tel me is this sign of low sperm.
I'm not having proper digestion, Every 3-4 days after m pooping, After trying lot in bathroom everyday m failed, why is it so? I'm worried.
I am 24 years old. 8 years ago I saw solar eclipse without any protection, my eye sight was became -0.5 and it causes colour blindness. Now it is the same from 8 years. I do not want to wear spectacles, because it start headache. What should I do for it.
My husband's penis foreskin doesn't remove fully means it's move easily but jst like foreskin remove permanently it doesn't happen why tell me or is it depend on size of penis? Tell me clearly.
My friend got married last week. She told me that they had hard time to do intercourse first time. She is too feared of doing it and neither her husband has prior experience of doing it. So should I suggest her to go and see some sexologist or see some information on web. Please suggest how can I help her.
Hello I am suffering from severe headache every morning I get up with a headache. I am very stressed what should I do to avoid this headache?
Recently i came to know that i have diabetes.Pls. Help me how can i keep control on it i havent started any medicine yet.I m on strict diet.
I have been suffering from fever how to get rid of this please tell me fast its like cold and cough.
I am a singer, but my throat goes weak and sometimes burns even after singing a single song. So that I would like to have tips that enhance my throat health and voice quality.
My son 18 now, suffering hearing loss in one ear & other ear totally dead due to meningitis when he was 3. Is there any cure with u.
I am suffering from loose motion from 3 days. Anything I eat it not digest properly. What should I do? Please help me.
I am male 24 age I have underarm odour problem since last 10 years which is not normal like others its terrible odour like onions which makes me anxious whole day even right after shower I have odour daily. MY SWEAT MUST BE SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN OTHERS SWEAT Most of doctors say on internet its due to hormonal changes in body So Can anyone tell me which hormone is mostly responsible for such strong onion odour mean which makes you at this situation and how this create whole odour process or hormone changes your metabolic system? PLEASE EXPLAIN ME THIS I AM LOOSING MY FRIENDS FROM MY LIFE.
Hi, I have acidity problem mostly during night. Sometimes I feel like nausea or indigestion. I generally take zinetac but it's not a permanent solution. Please help me get out of this problem.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.