Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Not getting sleep. As I am gnt to sleep early at midnights I am waking up. I dnt know why like that itzz happening.
Hi from last around 2 months it started itching me near the private part so kindly help me regarding this.
I am throwing up blood every morning, its not much in amount and comes with my spit. I can feel it coming from my throat and I feel chest pain till I eat something just after the throw up. I am smoking since 2 years but only 1 or 2 in a day, I drink very occassionally and blood colour which comes out is bright red. I drink lot of water and my diet is also good. I take heavy breakfast and lunch but my dinner is light as I prefer it to be light. I have consulted a doctor he says it can be acidity or gastric ulcer, but Im worried as It happens twice or thrice every week. I hope I have explained everything, please help!
I have really pained in my head? Tell me what I will do to found the relief from the pain of the head?
Why isn't my stool firm? I had a jaundice 4.5 months back with a bilirubin level of 6.8. Within a month of treatment my bilirubin level got normal. But since then (since 4.5 months) my stool is not firm. As a vegan I tend to eat around 48g of fibre (for 2200kcal). If I cut down my fibre intake to 35g, my stool gets firm. So if 48g of fibre is too much why I had no problem with 48g of fibre before jaundice? Have I became fibre intolerant after the jaundice? It's not easy for me to cut down on fibre because whatever I like to eat have loads of fibre. I have no stomach cramps, no abdominal pain, no bloating at all. I have 3 bowel movements (when intake of fibre is 48g) and 2 bowel movements (when intake of fibre is 35g), which is completely normal for me, so it's not diarrhea.
Hi my husband sperm count is low doctor give him poson for 3 months . Is popson is used to increase sperm count? He doesn't did any test he only examine physically. Please advice what test we can do to know the causes.
Hi doc, i am 50 yrs old. For last 10 yrs I have small eruptions on face under eyes diagnosed as syndrome. Is there any cure to permanent removal. Some say it cud be skin cancer. Also have pigmentation for ten yrs. Tried all cremes vitamins but no use. Will I get rid of it ever.
I was having Fever from 40-45 days and I had all the tests told by doctor and now my fever is fine But I am having lots of weakness my back and my legs pain alot. Can you suggest me something for weakness.
I felt severe lower abdominal pain and it lasted for 6 hours. It happened a month ago and sometimes I still feel abdominal pain.
Sir this is satish and I have a little problem but it's big issue to me that I'm always suffering from fever.
I am diabetic patient from last six month. In starting it was 300+ but after changing food habit and in regular medicine sugar level maintained at 90 to 110. Is it possible to maintain this without taking medicine and maintaining disciplined food habit? please suggest. I am 39 years old, my current food habit are. Morning - tea without sugar and biscuit breakfast - roti, veg and milk lunch - roti, veg & one apple after lunch dinner - roti, veg or chicken on sundays or holidays, take rice with dal, veg and chicken or biryani in lunch.
Hi, I am having palpitation problem. heartbeat remains high in rest position 90+. Throat pain comes and goes automatically lasts for 30 minutes to some hours. ECG, TMT, CBC, Thyroid and vitamin test are normal. Dizziness and blurry vision remains usually. Feeling sleepy full day even after deep sleep at night. Please suggest.
A neck strain and sprain is not a serious injury. However, they can still cause significant dysfunction and pain.
Causes of Neck Strain
The anatomy of the cervical spine is such that it not only houses, but also protects the spinal cord. Along with this it supports the head and allows it for mobility and motion. But this area, which allows the spine to be flexible can also leave it vulnerable for injury.
Triggers for the onset of neck muscle strain can be:
- Too much time spent in an uncomfortable position, such as humping over the steering wheel while driving, bending over the computer monitor, talking on the phone while placing it in the crook of the neck.
- Sleeping on a very high or too firm pillow can lead to an uncomfortable position of the head thus leading to the strain of the neck
- Carrying heavy objects on one side of the body
- Any trauma that might have impacted the neck, such as an accident, whiplash or a fall that might have had a head landing
Most events of a neck muscle strain or the soft tissue sprain, such as the tendons and ligaments lead to stiff neck along with pain in shoulders. There is also pain and difficulty in moving the neck or head.
Neck muscle strain remedies
Minor strains in the tendons, ligaments and muscles of the neck usually heal within a day or two. But till the symptoms subside, there are a few self care remedies that are effective in reducing the stiffness and pain. These are:
- Application of cold or ice packs: The cold reduces the inflammation, which in turn allows the strain to heal. This ice pack should be applied for 20 minutes interval in the first 24 hours.
- Application of heat: Heat helps in bringing the nutrient rich blood to the affected area in order to stimulate a healing response. Moist heat as well as heat from a hot shower or bath can be used. Some people might find relief from applying heat wraps such as thermacare.
- Over-the-counter or OTC medications: Anti-inflammatory medication, such as naproxen and ibuprofen reduces inflammation, thereby leading to the reduction in pain. Pain relieving medicines such as acetaminophen can also be taken as this reduces the perception of pain.
- Massage of the affected area: A gentle massage in the affected area helps in stimulating the blood flow of the area which in turn helps in a quick healing.