Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FinnyYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 23 years old married before 8months I got menses jan 8 then checked pregnancy test in home I got positive result after that last month 21st feb got miscarriage at the time came to know I have pcod problem doctors suggested me to take mcbm-69 tablet and plan after one month for baby its not a big issue for next pregnancy but now almost one month completed still did not get menses. I dont know whats the issues please suggest me what I have to do next.
I m 27 year old married female. Had a miscarriage last year march 2014. Now I have delayed my periods its like 5 days delay. And my pregnancy test is negative. I have done it 3 times on alternate day but all time it is negative. Now I m worried please help me out
Tadgola a great summer fruit
Tadgola a great fruit especially to have in summer, it actually cools you down although peeling the fruit is a little messy job.
Also known as ice apple, palm fruit or nungu. It is a delicious fruit, famous in maharashtra and tamil nadu, in summer. In bengal, it is known as taal. In bihar, it is known as taari.
It grows in clusters, and has a coconutty, brown exterior. On cutting open, each fruit had three to four jelly seeds that have a soft yellowish skin that darkens to a light brown when exposed to air.
They are a great source of potassium and low in sodium which helps to control blood pressure. They cool your body during summers and also help in maintaining electrolyte balance.
Eat this anytime of the day and enjoy it to the fullest in summers.
I am lactating mother of 8 month old and suffering from pitta for 7 days. Can I take neem leaves. If yes then, how and how many times in a day.
Now these days Laparoscopic surgery is commonly performed. Traditional surgeries / open abdominal surgeries are decreasing in number due to few inherent advantages of laparoscopic surgery over traditional / open abdominal surgeries:
- Smaller incisions: During open abdominal surgery, the usual length of incisions vary from 3 cm upto 18 cm, depending on the indication of surgery. Incisions given for laparoscopic surgery are small (usually 0.5 cm – 1.5cm).
- Lesser pain: After surgery, in post-operative period pain is minimal due to small incision size.
- Early Recovery: Lesser pain after surgery fastens the recovery process and faster return to everyday living.
- Lesser Pain Medication: Reduced pain after surgery amount to lesser medication for pain after surgery.
- Shorter hospital stays: Because of early ambulation and faster recovery average hospital stay remains 1 to 2 days for laparoscopic surgery (versus 5 to 7 days for open surgery).
- Lesser wound infection and hernia formation: Smaller incisions decrease the risk of wound infection and chances of hernia formation.
- Cosmetically acceptable: Smaller incisions result in less scarring and hence cosmetically acceptable scars.
- Reduced chances of Infections: There is reduced exposure of internal organs to possible external contaminants which reduces the risk of acquiring infections.
- Reduced hemorrhaging: The amount of blood loss is lesser during laparoscopic surgeries which reduces the chance of needing a blood transfusion.
- Less metabolic derangements: Medical literature supports the fact that there are lesser metabolic derangements after laparoscopic surgery compared to open abdominal surgery.
- Better postoperative pulmonary function: Pulmonary functions i.e. capacity to breath in and out is least affected after laparoscopic surgery which help in faster recovery from the procedure.