Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Feizin Turnar
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Feizin TurnarYour feedback matters!
I would like to take treatment for filling the gap between my top front tooth. I want to know how safe is that and cost of treatment. Or any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.
Oral hygiene is important particularly for diabetics as high blood sugar levels can lead infections in the mouth. Smokers who are diabetic are at higher risk of oral infections or diseases as compared to diabetics who do not smoke.
Sir/madam, i am getting bad odour from my mouth when i am speaking to someone. Its happening since 6 years. I dont know why? i am washing and brushing daily with plenty of water. But i exists. I face a lot of problem when i speak to someone. I cant even laugh perfectly. Please suggest me some measures or suitable treatment. Please fill happiness in my life by solving this problem. Also suggest me some home based treatment both naturally and artificially. Waiting for you reply with thousand eyes.
Hello friends, I am Dr Anubhav Gupta. I am a consultant of cosmetic and plastic surgeon. Today I am going to talk about a very common topic, that is Facial injuries. Now this is something which we see very common in our day to day life. Face is comprising of a lot of structures; the skin, there is the subcutaneous tissues, there are muscles, then there is bone underneath it. So when we talk about facial injuries, we can divide them broadly into two types:
- One is the simple injuries and
- The complex facial injuries.
Now the simple injuries are the one, which we see like, our kids, they fall in the house, and they have cuts, and they have continuous lacerated wounds.
The complex facial injuries are seen when there are road traffic accidents, where there are deep cuts right up to the muscle and there are fractures of these bones.
So these are the common types of injuries related to face. Now the question which next comes to our mind is, what to do?
So in case of facial injuries, what is required to be to be done is, whenever such injuries happen, we need to apply some pressure on that, so that the bleeding stops. And if you are concerned about good scars and better looking sutured wounds, then you should consult a plastic surgeon to get it sutured. And in any case, it has to repaired, it has to be stitched. This is how the management of simple injuries is done.
But in case of complex injuries, they require advanced management, wherein not only a plastic surgeon but also a neurosurgeon and many other surgeons are involved because these injuries are usually not isolated injuries. They occur with head injuries also, and many times there are injuries to other parts of the body also. So it is better to take the patient to a better hospital. So in such injuries, what we usually do is, once the patient is stabilised, such injuries, for example a fractures, requires fixation.
Fixation means, is very similar to fracture of the hand or the limb, there is plating and screws and clamps and plasters and related things. The principles are similar for all these things also. So we use very fine, titanium plates for fractures.
The common fractured parts are the upper maxilla, or the lower maxilla or the mandible. The importance in such facial injuries, there are two priorities:-
- One is , the patient should be able to eat, even after these injuries and fractures. Because once these bones are fractured, it becomes very difficult to eat so the main priority is that the patient should be able to eat even after these injuries.
- The second thing is, the lower part of the eye. So, there should be no problem in the vision, as well as the cosmetic outcome. So these bones are put back together anatomically by plating and fixation. So that the patient can lead a normal life, i.e, having a normal vision, and is able to eat properly.
So these are the principles required for practical fixation of complex facial injuries.
Now, to know more about these types of injuries you can get in touch with me on Lybrate. Thank You.
1.Baking soda - Baking soda is one of the best ingredients that you can use to get rid of yellow teeth. It will help remove plaque and make your pearly whites shine.
Recipe: Mix a quarter teaspoon of baking soda with a little toothpaste. Brush your teeth with this gritty mixture and rinse with warm water. Use it once or twice a week. Alternatively, you can combine baking soda with lemon juice, white vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide.
You can make a whitening mouthwash by mixing one tablespoon of baking soda and one and a half teaspoons of hydrogen peroxide with one cup of cold water. Rinse with the mouthwash two or three times a day.
You can also scrub your teeth gently for at least two minutes with diluted baking soda. Do this twice in the first week, and then every 15 days. It is essential to note that excess use of baking soda can strip your teeth of its natural enamel.
2. Orange Peel: Cleaning your teeth with the fresh orange peel on a regular basis will reduce the yellow tinge accumulated on your teeth. Rub orange peel over your teeth every night before going to sleep. The vitamin c and calcium in the orange peel will combat the microorganisms throughout the night. Do this for a few weeks and you will notice effective results.
If the fresh orange peel is not available, you can use dried orange peel powder.
3. Strawberries: Strawberries contain a good amount of vitamin c, which helps make your teeth whiter. Grind a few strawberries into a paste. Rub the paste on your teeth gently. If done twice daily for a few weeks, the yellow tinge on your teeth will vanish.
Another option is to mix the pulp of one strawberry with one-half teaspoon of baking soda and spread the mixture onto your teeth and let it sit for a few minutes. Rinse out your mouth and brush your teeth with toothpaste to get rid of any residue.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide: The mild bleaching effect of hydrogen peroxide can help make yellow teeth white again. Rinse and gargle with a mouthwash that has hydrogen peroxide. Make sure not to swallow the hydrogen peroxide. You can also make a paste of baking soda with hydrogen peroxide and gently brush your teeth with it. Later, brush your teeth with your regular toothpaste. Use hydrogen peroxide with extra caution as it can cause irritation of the gums and make your teeth sensitive.
5. Lemon: The bleaching property present in lemons can also help get rid of yellow discoloration. In fact, gargling with lemon juice and scrubbing your teeth with lemon peel is one of the best ways to make your teeth white again. Mix together a few drops of lemon juice and some salt. Apply the mixture on the stained teeth and rub the paste vigorously over your teeth and gums. Leave it on for a few minutes and then rinse your mouth thoroughly with water. Do this twice daily for about two weeks to get rid of tartar and the yellow tinge.