Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. FathimaYour feedback matters!
Today I had climb upstairs 3 times till 6th floor but meri saans full rahi thi and my legs was also paining a lot and shivering and after some time later my neck getting some pressure it's like to be coughing is it normal or do I need to diagnose.
I am not diabetic, I am obese and I have stopped drinking for 6 months at a time but it did not make me lose any weight and nor did it help me in my premature ejaculation problem!
I had a sex with my girlfriend without a protection and she was running in period, after one day later again I had a sex with my wife without a any protection and that it was bleeding, so due to this do I get infected with any serious disease? Such a like HIV.
Suffering from erectile dysfunction and overall weakness and now performance anxiety 36 year old male suffering from last 6 months earlier I was taking antidepressant for around 2 years now I have stopped it coz of it side effects please tell the solution and which treatment is best homeopathy or herbal as I do not believe in allopathic coz of side effects now please reply.
My son (18 years) is having a problem of having sweating in his palms and soles. Sweating occurs when he is in tension or in thinking state only. It is not always. What is this problem and is related to which medical specialization.
I have cold and sneeze as well as I have body pain and it happen so easily to me, could you please give me a solution?
I am a student. I spend a lot of time with books but my problem is I can not study not more than 1 hour. After 1 hour hour headache and back pain started. please gave suggestions to increase study time.
I have hearing issue in right side and that too from middle position Can it cure without using ear aid machine.
I am 23 yrs old and I am suffering from neck pain for a long time. I am an it graduate working with an mnc. Please advice.
Hi I am sameer I am 29 years not married, but going to married next year, I have a problem whenever I am talking to gf I have a water kind discharge from penis even on chat with gf the same problem kindly suggest me the medicine natural and no side effect.
I am suffering from chronic asthma with sever condition. I am working for service based company. Why I am getting cold even working at 40°C environment. Is there any kind of allergy responsible for it?
I am jugraj singh 20 years old and my neck is paining too much I have confusion of survikle so what you do.
Erysipelas is an infection caused by bacteria that occurs in the upper portion of the skin. It is usually caused by the Streptococcus pyogenes bacteria. This bacterium is also responsible for causing sore throat. It is characterized by large and red patches on your skin.
The symptoms of erysipelas are -
1. You may experience chills and fever
2. Swelling of various glands in the body
3. Presence of red spots on the skin with raised edges
4. You may experience blisters on your skin
5. You may also feel lethargic and dizzy
This disease occurs when the bacterium makes its way through the upper layer of the skin. If you have cuts and bruises on the skin, then the bacteria may enter the skin, and thus lead to infection. However, they don't cause any harm if they are present on the skin. Erysipelas may also be caused if you have infections of the throat and the nose.
Some other causes of erysipelas are:
1. If you are bitten by an insect
2. If you have had a surgical procedure
3. Certain skin complications such as psoriasis may lead to erysipelas
4. It may also be caused by ulcers
5. If you are affected by diabetes which results in swelling of the legs
6. If you are a used of abusive drugs such as heroin
The age group that is at the highest risk bracket consists of older people and young children. The immune systems of older adults are weak; so the chances of infections occurring are higher. The treatments for this disease include consumption of fluids and keeping the affected part at an elevated position to minimize the swelling.
It is also recommended to use medications only after doctor's consultation. In serious cases, antibiotics are administered through the vein. If the disease causes deterioration of healthy tissues in the affected part, then surgery is recommended to treat it.
The preventive measures for this disease include keeping your wounds clean, maintaining good personal hygiene and using moisturizers to prevent the skin from drying.
I am 27 years old. Now I recently face gas problem. please give me a permanent solution according this.
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries include producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition.