Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Fathima
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. FathimaYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from digestive problem for 2 years. I feel little burning sense and hot sensation in my abdomen after 1 hour from eating a big meal but not throat burning. Whenever I drink water just after every drinking belching with previous food scent comes out but no food particle or sour, bitter taste. Even when I get up from bed in morning and drink water on empty stomach still air belching comes out. I have to pass flautance about 10 times in a day. My stool is not proper consistency, its colour is sometime yellow sometime green BUT NOT BROWN ,stool sometime soft sometime little hard AND I have ANAL FISSURE problem and surgery was done by allopathic doctor, surgery name -LIS. Once my stool becomes hard due to taking lots of antibiotic and from that time fissure comes and finally surgery. But normally my stool is soft and I am not habitual constipated but sometime stool becomes little hard. I have tried many medicine like - HIMCOCID antacid, KUTAJ GHANA VATI, MAHASANKHA vati, DARIMASTAkA churna, CHITRAKADI VATI, PEPGUARD syrup by ayurvedic doctor but nothing work to me .Even I do not eat oily, spicy,fast food but still no relief from digestive disorder and gradually my weight is losing from 50 and reach 40. Pls give some medicine name for my problem but please keep in mind a word during prescribe medicine so that MY STOOL is not HARD because I have ANAL FISSURE problem .l do not such unbearable pain oh! GOD.
I am 26 years old. Sir from the last 5 days am feeling very tired and sleepy and also my stomach is also not getting clean in the morning. Please tell me what should I do. Thanks!
I didn't felt well past few days and consulted a physician. He said I was hypertensive and suggested to do certain investigations like TFt, usg abdomen, KFT, Ecg, and 24 hour urine vma. Everything was alright. But I still have hypertension sometime. What could be the possible reasons?
I was having loose motion from last Tuesday after consumption of alcohol. I had only plain rice and butter these days. Yesterday night I again had alcohol and today morning I got loose motion again along with blood drops.
Addiction of any kind is bad; alcohol addiction is dangerous due to the adverse effects it can bring to a person. From an increased risk of cancer to lowered immunity levels, eye-linked disorders, neurological issues, diabetes, heart-linked troubles, and liver issues, the problems that may occur are manifold.
Thousands are affected by alcoholism. This addiction is not biased, it affects people from all walks of life. Alcohol is a highly addictive substance that can take control of your life, for some never letting go and causing them to suffer through the most intolerable effects and in time making them hit rock bottom, or worse, breaking down to its effects.
Normally, specialized treatments are required for overcoming the urges to drink in excess. Also, the patients need help from their family members and family as part of their recovery measures. Nevertheless, there are various some natural treatments that are known to be effective in controlling a person’s addiction to alcohol as seen in the following details.
- Physical activities: There are various advantages of maintaining a daily exercise regime. It helps to reduce stress, enhance sleep patterns, uplift the mood, counter depression, and improve overall well-being. Alcohol addicts can benefit by performing exercises such as walking, cycling, running, aerobic workouts, and jogging.
- Acupuncture techniques: A type of Chinese medicine, acupuncture can effectively counter the two main reasons for alcohol addiction including depression and anxiety. You can visit an acupuncture professional; these experts will apply pressure on the ear joints and can help in controlling your urges to consume alcohol.
- Balanced diet: Consuming a nutritious diet is important to reduce your alcohol intake. You should consume foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals for strengthening the body and raising its ability to fight disorders. Adequate nutrition to the body also helps in overcoming the ill-effects of excessive alcohol consumption. Some nutrient-dense foods that should be added to your daily diet are fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains, fibre-rich food groups, foods coming under the category of complex carbohydrates, vitamin-C foods, foods containing amino acids, and vitamin-B12 sources.
- Eating grapes: Grapes serve as an effective home remedy for controlling the tendency to drink excessively because they contain natural alcohol-producing agents. Additionally, they contain potassium and can create a healthy fluid balance within the body. These fruits can also effectively flush the toxins from the liver and reduce your risk of cancer. Therefore, replace your alcoholic drinks with a cup of grape juice for exploiting its varied health benefits.
- Celery: Celery juice is also found to helps people to get rid of the addiction. You should mix the juice with water and consume the preparation on a daily basis for enjoying its goodness.
- Other remedies: There are several other natural cures for reducing your craving for alcoholic beverages. These include the use of licorice root, dandelion herb, coconut oil, fruit juices, skullcap, ginseng, milk thistle, almonds, evening primrose herbal remedies, and salami. Last but not least, you must have the desire to get rid of the habit. Never give in to the temptation of drinking excessively. Moreover, you should practice healthy lifestyle habits such as getting adequate sleep, consuming nutritious foods, and exercising on a regular basis.
You don’t need to find your calling overnight, but day by day – work on building a life that you want to live. Meaning can come from religion, spirituality, helping others, family, the pursuit of knowledge, or even just the pursuit of new experiences. Set goals and go out and make them a reality.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!