Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Farokh MasterYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from constipation problem. My motion are not clear what should I do? And I have back ach also please suggest something?
I have a problem of night fall from last 8 years. Some times it is once in a week and some times it is as much as two times in a week. How can I stop this. Is there any medicine or what. What kind of doctor is for such problem. gynecologist?
Good day! I weigh 93 kgs for height of 163 cms. My reports are as follows:- 1. HB 13.6 2. PCV 39 3. TLC 6500 4. DLC N54 L37 5. Platelets 242 6. ESR 16 7. Glucose F 112 8. BUN/Urea 12 9. Creatinine 1.1 10. Sod / Pot 140, 4.1 11. Chole Total 177 12. LDL 115 13. HDL 41 14. triglycerides 102 15. Uric acid 4.8 16. Cal. Phos 9.7, 17. bilirubin Total 0.7 18. bilirubin Direct 0.2 19. Protein Total 6.6 20. Albumin 6.6 21. SGOT / SCPT 18, 38 22. SAP / GGTP 92, 21 23. VLDC 17 24. T3 120.08 25. T4 9.4 26. TSH 2.60 27. IRON 48 28. TIBC 282 29. HBAIC 6.4 30. MBG 134 31. VPF B12 511 32. VPF D 6.49 Glucose in Urin - Traces Albumin in Urin - Traces ketone in Urin - wer Microscopy LE 8-10 HIF Microscopy EP 2-4 HIF Ultrasound of abdomen & pelvis report 1. Mild fatty changes in liver 2. Left renal cortical cysts 3. post-void residue measures: 40cc 5. Pancreas tail not well seen I am constipated, there is swelling of the legs, fingers tremble / shiver when raised of shown. Big abdomen stone like, night wind passes out through down and it smells horrible. Please add advice
Diarrhea is a disorder that affects people of all age groups. Medically speaking, Diarrhea is a mechanism that the body uses to eliminate germs from the body. Usually this disorder lasts for a few days to a week. It is usually accompanied by nausea, fever and dehydration.
Children can be affected by diarrhea in a number of ways, some of them are:
- Infections: Various infections, such as the ones caused by rotavirus and salmonella bacteria can lead to diarrhea. Usually diarrhea in children is caused by viruses; if it is viral in nature, then it can also cause stomach cramps, headache and vomiting. It also leads to loss of fluid from the body. Hence, the child's fluid intake should be compensated accordingly. Usually oral rehydration solution that contains nutrient such as potassium and sodium are preferred.
- Medications: Intake of certain medications, such as antibiotics and laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the cause is due to antibiotic intake, then you should consult a doctor. The doctor may alter the dosage or ask to increase the child's water intake. Yoghurt may also help ease the symptoms of diarrhea if it is caused by antibiotics.
- Food poisoning: Diarrhea may also result from food poisoning; symptoms of this type usually disappear quickly. Along with loose and watery stools, the child may vomit frequently.
The major complication that results from diarrhea is dehydration. Severe dehydration may lead to severe brain damage and seizures. It may also cause symptoms of dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness and dark yellow urine.
Certain preventive measures are:
- Use your good judgment while eating outside. Do not consume food from places which use unhygienic modes of preparation.
- Make sure your child does not drink contaminated water and there is access to clean and filtered water all the time.
- Your child should be eating a balanced diet that primarily consists of vegetable and fruits. They also help in adding fiber to the diet that keeps your bowels healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.