Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Fadia Vasant DahyalalYour feedback matters!
My age is 25 years but I lost my hairs. I has no tension any stress. I am using dove shampoo in 2 yrs.
Iam dark in colour. I used melacare for fairy skin. And appeared some colour change. I know that it is not much good to the skin. Please suggest any method to become fair.
I have an oily skin and I have frequent pimples issuer ane dark spot on face please suggest what to do.
I am losing hair very quickly. I wash my hair everyday with anti hair fall shampoo, but I found zero fall reduce. Please help what should I do?
I am female 21 I am suffering from foot cracks in all seasons without any seasonal variations so please suggest me any creams or any good solutions.
Hello doctor, this is rani I am very seriously suffering from hair fall problem. Please suggest any remedies.
Hi I am monika my skin tone is medium not fair not dusky I want permanent glow on my bdy wht is the treatment and how much cost of it? What is glutathione treatment from permanent glowing skin? Is it safe?
I am loosing hair for about last 3 years . My age is 28. Nothing helped. Can you tell me cure for this . I am attaching pic.
How to reduce hair fall and how to make hair look thicker and reduce hair fall and increase growth. Is there any diet I must follow?
I have only skin tanning usually happen and it lead to acne problem .give me solution to clear my face.
Hello, from last 2 weeks I am getting small pimples on my chin and cheeks. Its increased and become worse. Few pimples are with some white liquid. Im using nilac gel on it and also applied fresh aloe vera. Kindly help me with some remedies or medicine which will help it go within a week as I hv a function to attend on saturday.
I am 22 years old my hair growth ids suddenly stopped and a more hairfall which shampoo and oil you must be required for me.
Sir I am suffering from dandruff, it was so irrelevant and ichy, hair is falling d while combing, silver hair is present, on eyebrows dandruff is forming, give a best solution.
My internal upper lips is dry since two weeks. I makes me difficult to speak and laugh. Have you any remedy? please help.
I want to make my body fair though I am black and tried everything but got no result My Friend advised me to have glutathione cap or glutathione injections Request to provide me safe remedy to make my skin instant fair.
There are lot of pimples are there on my face. They automatically came on my face which left red black spots on my face, so what I have to do.
Skin care and beauty products are a multibillion dollar industry which has been known to use unscrupulous methods to ensure the success of their products. Not all of them are fraudulent as some specialist creams are known to be effective. The majority however is mostly a mixture of marketing gimmicks and very run of the mill ingredients which don't really do anything.
Let's look at a few reasons why most anti wrinkle creams don't work:
- Creams bought over the counter, barring non prescription ones, are mostly just moisturizers: When you buy a new wonder cream which is supposed to be beneficial for your skin and reduce wrinkles, all it may be doing is actually just moisturizing the skin. This results in smoother looking skin although the wrinkles are still there. This with the combination of the placebo effect makes you think it may actually be working to reduce your wrinkles.
- The use of marketing to make a product appear what it isn't: Anti-wrinkle cream manufacturers use clever ploys to market their product and make it appear as a magic solution when it isn't. Digitally enhanced photographs and the use of models that are gifted with exceptionally good skin may lure you into buying their product when it may not be effective for you at all.
- Lack of real ingredients: These creams lack the real ingredients for it to be effective anti wrinkle agents. Retinol is a regulated drug which is used in many high end creams and is known as the anti wrinkle drug. However, cheaper creams may not have any of this chemical and thus all the claims are complete hoaxes.
- Making expectations too high: The human body is meant to change throughout the years, but due to excessive and hyped marketing, many are led to believe anti wrinkle creams will work wonders on them. However, even the best cream can only do so much and thus it is important for you to have realistic expectations of any product.
- Wrinkle prevention is always easier than removing them: Leading a healthy lifestyle where you keep your body hydrated, and follow a proper diet and exercise well will do wonders for your skin. Keep your skin hydrated with light moisturizers as well and it will prevent more wrinkles from showing up. However, existing wrinkles will not go away completely but will remain minimized if you have a healthy lifestyle.