Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Fadia Vasant DahyalalYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 21years old female, from last 3-4months I am getting acne on my face, these are the small bumps which does not get cleared. I have a dry skin kindly suggest the treatment.
I am hair fall and white hair problems before two years please give solutions and how to avoided this problems.
I am staying at hostel. Suffering with severe hair loss. Can you advice me some precautions to prevent hair loss.
I'm a girl of 22 years old with face full of pimples. Not only in face pimples on shoulders and arms. Dandruff also there. Oily skin is another problem. I'm facing this problem from my age of 17. Now it is a big problem since my job need to expose in sunlight because civil engineer. Now pimple increases and I take ayurvedic medicine accordance with consultation. I need your advice regarding treatment and food habits to remove pimples. Help me how to reduce pimples even in sun exposure?
I'm 20 years old guy since 3-4 years whenever I start sweating after that my sweat smell especially from both underarms a bad smell occur I feel eww and thats make me annoying when I'm with people around me please help me to overcome this problem and what is the reason behind this please help note-: I use due but not directly body just on cloths. 2nd problem is in my both underarms I have dark black patches please suggest to remove that black patches forever.
I am living in hostel. And we get very oily and spicy food. Which medicines is use to remove extra oil and spicy material.
I am only 19 years old but I look approx 22 because of my fat and pimple or acne on my face . I want to lose my weight and acne also.
I have many pimples in my face so my skin is damaged and low color. So which is the correct soap in my skin. My skin is oil skin.
My lip one hard pinpals I want to remove this pinpals. Please say advice. Ya medicine ya cream also.
Im 21 years old I had masturbation since 2010 I observed some changes on my face it become very dark and full of pimples no face cream had no effect on my face will you suggest me any remedies plsss.
Hi sir, My body is any time Heatley. So I use the many home remedies items in regularly but does bot solve this problem please help sir how to cool our body? It crates the pimples.
Hives, also known as ‘urticuria’ is a skin disorder that is characterized by formation of white or red welts on the surface of the skin. The sizes of the welts may vary and can last for up to six weeks or more. The disease is not life threatening but the general discomfort associated with it can interfere with your daily activities. The symptoms of hives are treated by taking anti-histamines and anti-itching medications.
Let’s take a look at the symptoms:
1. Development of red or white welts, especially on torso, arms and the face
2. The welts may cause severe itching
3. Painful swelling on various parts of the body such as cheeks, lips and the insides of the throat
4. You may experience tightness in the chest and feel dizzy
What might be the causes?
Hives occur when certain cells are triggered into releasing histamine (an organic nitrogenous compound). The various factors that trigger this condition are:
1. Insects bites or parasite bites
2. Continuous scratching at the same spot
3. Various pain medications
4. Prolonged exposure to sunlight
5. High levels of stress
6. Excessive consumption of alcohol
This disease can lead to severe complications which have been listed below:
1. Severe allergic reaction: Anaphylaxis is an allergic reaction that causes the bronchial tubes to narrow down thus, obstructing normal breathing. It is a condition that may, in certain cases, lead to death as well. Hence, you need prompt medical attention if you suffer from this complication.
2. Breathing complications: Swelling on the inner parts of the throat may obstruct normal breathing and cause you to pass out. It can also increase the risk of certain immune disorders such as rheumatoid arthritis and celiac disease (a disorder caused by eating gluten rich foods in excess).
The treatment for this disorder includes taking anti-histamine medications that help in blocking histamine (organic compounds which help to regulate physiological functioning) in the body. You may also be administered anti-inflammation medications to reduce inflammation. Wear loose clothing and stop scratching away at the affected regions of the body to make sure you do not aggravate the condition.
For hairfall I used aloe vera. When I wash that. Should I use my regular shampoo n conditioner? They help to reduce my hairfall problem?
Few days ago two acne are comes in face skin. Then using of toothpaste on these acne the skin burns and two black spot left on my face. Please suggest how these black spot removes.
She suffers from pimples from 1 month and also problem of some white hair in age of 27. She went to doctor but pimples not remove from face. Please give suggestions.
Hair fall has a direct impact on the way you feel about yourself, your self esteem and confidence. It is also true that it is a very common problem and can be controlled and stopped completely through proper treatment. Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall has long term effects and it brings out the best results since the issues get rectified from the inside, preventing them from coming back.
Ayurveda and Hair Loss:
According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth. Diet, yoga, meditation and medicated herbal oil massage are the Ayurvedic treatments generally recommended for hair loss.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated due to intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of Pomegranate, carrot, spinach and Kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp-related problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
- Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.
- Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: Bhringaraaja, Brahmi, Amla, Neem, Ritha and Ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful to control hair fall. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.