Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ekthe DushanYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old, I have lot of problems in year 2000. I got hiv positive, next in right ear I get some sound, I got some black spots in legs, severe cervical back ache and dental teeth problems bottom row 4 teeth totally spoil. please help.
To get fair skin tone, lots of dark spots, specially upper lip and chin region needs home made tips and remedies.
I am facing night fall problem when I enter in deep sleep and dreams it was happened monthly two to four times what should I do I am getting very fear it may effect my personal life.
Tips for backache:
Heavy objects should be pushed rather than pulled.
The weight of the objects should be taken in your bent legs and arms and not in your back.
During an acute attack sleep with a pillow under the knees.
Choose shoes that offer good support in the arch and have low, but not flat, heels.
Prop up one foot on a box or low stool when you're standing for a long time.
Use a chair that provides support for your back, or tuck a little pillow behind your lower back.
Tips to improve balance/alignment/motion:
Lift your leg so your thigh is parallel to the ground while touching a wall. Hold it for five breaths.
For alignment, move side to side while sitting on a balance ball.
For motion, try moving forward and backward on the ball.
I have acne for more than 5 years and at times I get cyst in my face. What should I do to get rid of cyst. It isn't painfully and when it burst the whole pus doest get out.
I am 19 years old. I have a severe headache and not able to concentrate on my studies. I have taken some medicine from store but that doesn't work. Please help me and advice any good medicine so that. I get well soon.
I am seriously affected with chicken pox 4 days ago. Please suggest me some measures and medicines too!
I have been advised to reduce protein intake. I am diabetic. What diet should I follow? Please suggest.
She is suffering with diabetes and it is not in control even though she is maintaining perfect diet so please can you give any suggestion to my grandmother.
I'm a 24 years old student suffering from constipation from 7 yrs. I HV tried several things BT can't benefited please suggest me valuable treatment.
Hlo there I have a two month baby. He got an injection on the left arm at the time of birth. Now at the place of injection is somewhat hard and some old blood has come out. Please tell some cure to it.
My periods are going to start on Friday, I took I can pregnancy home test today I.e Monday. It shows 2 lines. Shall I test again? Am I pregnant? Or could it be false.
I would like to use protein powder/mass gainer. Is it harmful for the body? Will it cause hair fall?
Can I use last calamine lotion to my face as I have some back spots on my face? Is there amy side effects?
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.
Related Tip: "5 Tips to Treat Oily Skin"