Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ekthe DushanYour feedback matters!
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.
I am 28 weeks pregnant nd I have noticed that sweeping in one side of areola on left breast. I have visited my GYN she said that its Montgomery tuberculosis, it itches and sometimes have burning sensation and some times it pains. But I have google it and it shows that its symptoms of breast cancer. I am freaking out now. And that swelling reduced a bit when I compressed steam on it. But it pains on some parts on my breast and three is no lumps but I am freaking out now. I don't know what to do. Can it be possible to diagnosed breast cancer during pregnancy? Can you pls tell me that is this symptoms of breast cancer? Or is it normal in pregnancy?
Doctor how can I get more power to work? When I work. Then I feel so tiered. To do any short work. I feel bour. What I ll do?
Hello doctor my baby is of 4 months 15 days from last sum days I noticed that my baby is facing hair loss almost all the hair have fallen why this is happening.
Lybrate | Dr. Pavan Kumar Reddy speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 10 weeks pregnant and my gyne has not asked for any blood test so far. She said come after a month and then we 'll have some tests. By that time I ll be 14 weeks. She did ask to get an ultrasound done which was fine. But I don't understand why she is not asking for any blood test. I didn't say anything to her thinking she might not like a patient questioning her. What to do?
Hello doctor, I am 625cm long but my weight was not gaining with my height what should I do to gain my weight and stop height gaining.
Please suggest some home remedies to make my skin fair. As it is getting darker day by day. It looks very bad. Please suggest effective home remedies. Thank You.
I suffer from itching on my whole body. I use citerezin but no effect. please tell me what I do? Am so worried.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 20 years old male and have vitiligo skin problem for last 5 years. I have used so many medicine but haven't got any cure. What should I do know ?please cure this problem .
I am suffering a urine problem I am going every 15 min to toilet and pain in stomach what the problem?
Cholesterol is generally regarded as something bad for the health. As a part of diet, everyone tries to avoid anything that has cholesterol in it. What needs to be understood is that not all cholesterol is bad. There is also good cholesterol, which is actually very essential for body functions. This is required for the production of essential hormones. Inadequate amounts of good cholesterol can lead to problems ranging from simple hormonal imbalances to severe issues like infertility.
The following are some food items, which contain sufficient amounts of good cholesterol and should find a place in your plate. They are essential for various body functions including hormone formation.
Avocado oil: Most oil is considered bad, but avocado oil contains about 70% of good cholesterol and should be used for its heart-healthy benefits. Being a great antioxidant, it protects the heart by reducing inflammation and by improving blood pressure. Eating whole avocado is also beneficial for the heart and the body as a whole.
Buckwheat: This whole grain is rich in many vitamins, quite a few minerals, and is a good provider of dietary fiber. It is also gluten-free and is rich in antioxidants, making it extremely cardio-friendly.
Soy: Too much saturated fat in the diet cannot be digested and the liver converts these and stores it, which adds to obesity. Soy which is a good replacement for animal fat and even dairy products can help improve cholesterol levels and prevent fat accumulation.
Salmon: This is one of the most heart-friendly food items, which is loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and good cholesterol. It lowers triglyceride levels and provides a good amount of protein for the body.
Spinach: The cholesterol which settles against the blood vessels is washed off by consuming spinach – in regular quantities at regular intervals. It is also the richest source of lutein, which is known as guardian against aging diseases including hypertension.
Go the nutty way: While most would consider nuts as rich in oils, truth is they are loaded with good cholesterol. Therefore, whether it is almonds or pecans, ground nuts or walnuts, nuts are great for the heart. They are also rich in minerals including calcium, copper, magnesium, and potassium and contain various vitamins. So about a teaspoon of chopped nuts should be on your plate on any given day.
- Dark chocolate: Again, like nuts, most of us tend to avoid chocolate, but these restrictions are only for the white ones with sugar. The dark one is extremely healthy for the heart with loaded antioxidants, which prevents clogging of arteries. It is also rich in flavonoids, which are useful in controlling blood pressure and other heart diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.