Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
After what period, a person who had undergone a heart related surgery, is allowed to exercise in gym?
My Heartbeats Fast. Also while I am sitting on one place. When I run I gets tired very early. I walked 1 floor I gets tired.
Dryness in eyes. Sometimes watering of eyes. Blood pressure is normal. And no other diseases. Sometimes flakes of dandruff also seen on eyelids. Please tell the medicines.
What are the dangers of having high cholesterol? Can other problems develop? What could have caused my cholesterol to be too high? Is it inherited? Are there things I can do at home or in my life to reduce my cholesterol.
I am 39 yrs old with left bundle branch block, sinus tachycardia & high blood pressure. My Dr. Has prescribed me medicine on triolmesar 40mg, turbovas 10 mg once daily. Last 2d echo report state that: aortic root diameter: 2.7 cm aortic valve opening: 1.7cm left atrial dimension: 3.9cm left ventricular ed: 5.3cm left ventricular es: 3.9cm intrventricular septal thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3cm left vent pw thickness: ed: 0.9cm es: 1.3 cm lv ejection fraction: 60% max velocity aortic valve: 178 cms/sec mitral valve: 81/120 cms/sec pulmonary value: 130cms/sec. Please suggest whether lbbb is dangerous, as at present no breathing problem has arise to me except in high latitude once.
Blood pressure problems trouble every third human being down the street; a thorough survey could affirm the aforementioned statement. While mild fluctuations can be tackled through medication, the secondary health issues triggered by high or low blood pressure can aggravate to make treatment a little problematic. Increased or decreased blood pressure levels could be indicative of underlying health problems and could also be the cause of severe ailments. Medical assistance should thus be sought at the earliest possible.
Many kinds of treatments are available at your disposal but it would indeed be wise for you to opt for an alternative branch of medicine that not only helps you regulate blood pressure in emergency situations, but also helps you maintain a level close to the optimum. Acupuncture owes its roots to traditional Chinese medicine and is a tried and tested alternative solution to the curse of increased or decreased blood pressure levels.
How is Acupuncture helpful:
- Acupuncture deals with the insertion of needles at different pressure points of your body to relieve you of pain or diseases of any kind; it is effective in controlling blood pressure levels by adjusting and re-stabilizing energy flow in your body.
- In certain cases electro-acupuncture has successfully brought down a sharp rise in blood pressure. In some other cases, this method has had side effects. Electro-acupuncture should therefore be a subjective mode of treatment.
- The changes brought about in your blood pressure after you have been monitored with Acupuncture are mostly gradual. The best part of such kind of a cure is that the gradual changes last for a very long span of time.
- Acupuncture is believed to kindle processes inside your nerves to further stimulate parts of your brain that directly control blood pressure levels. Research studies are being conducted to back up the positive effects of acupuncture with stronger arguments.
- The fact that acupuncture is a low- risk option makes it all the more viable a solution to tackle problems related to blood pressure.
I am feeling palpitations whenever I try to sleep in afternoon after having meals. I had a ECG few days back which is absolutely NORMAL. If anyone can help?
I am a heart patient and according to angiography report there is 80% blockage in my artery so I just want to know that I should go for bypass surgery or stunt in my artery and where I can get the best treatment for that.
I have a chest tightness so where could be the the cause for that? I have CT scan report for chest it says followings Patchy fibrosis strands are noted in apical and posterior segments of right upper lobe with minimal traction of bronchiectasis and right apical pleural thickening Small patchy subpleural fibrosis strands r noted in apicoposterior segment of left upper lobe Thickening of bilateral inferior pulmonary ligaments with focal pleurodiaphragmatic adhesions.
My mother having chest pain high bp and having done some e. C.G xray and doctor telling she is having ihd disease What it is? Burning in chest and pain also.
My brother is 13 yrs old, he is facing problem with heart enlarge since when he is of 2 yrs and now his heart pumping is 20, can you suggest how he should recover, please tell and suggest any treatment regarding this problem.
My cousin is 15 years old girl. She's having low heart rate (65), low pulse and swelling in hand, leg and face. Doctor said we have to do BMV. And heart is physically and biological good. This is good suggestion or we have to do any other?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 days and I have a chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I noticed that my heart is pumping so fast regularly. And I see it on my chest means I see my chest to move according to heart beat but I don't have any problem like chest pain and all what is the reason behind this can you please tell me. Thanks.
I am a patient of Hypertension. Recently diagnosed with high creatinine level of 1.7 Will beer help in reducing Hypertension and kidney issue.
I used to have chest-pain occasionally. They arise for small interval of time but they are pretty much painful. Once a week I experience it.
1. Get the right cholesterol tests:
Check NMR particle sizes for cholesterol by asking your doctor for this test at Labcorp or LipoScience. You want to know if you have safe light and fluffy cholesterol particles, or small dense, artery damaging cholesterol particles. A regular cholesterol test won't tell you this.
2. Check for Metabolic Syndrome:
• Do you have a fat belly? Measure you waist at the belly button and your hips at the widest point -- if your waist/hip is greater than 0.8 if you are a woman or 0.9 if you are man, then you have a problem
• If you have small LDL and HDL particles, you have metabolic syndrome.
• If your triglycerides are greater than 100 and your HDL is less than 50, or the ratio of triglycerides to HDL is greater than four, then you have metabolic syndrome.
• Do a glucose insulin challenge test.
3. Eat a Healthy Diet. Eat a diet with a low glycemic load, high in fiber, and phytonutrient and omega-3 rich. It should be plant based, and you should consume plenty of good quality protein such as beans, nuts, seeds, and lean animal protein (ideally organic or grass fed).
5. Get Good Quality Sleep. Sleep is essential for healing your body, maintaining balanced blood sugar, and your overall health.
6. Use Supplements to Support Healthy Cholesterol Particle Size. These include:
• A multivitamin including at least 500 mcg of chromium, 2 mg of biotin and 400 mg of lipoic acid. For most you will take three capsules twice a day.
• 1000 mg of omega-3 fats (EPA/DHA) twice a day.
• 2000 IU of vitamin D3 a day at maximum. (Some people recommend less -- consult your doctor.)
• 1200 mg of red rice yeast twice a day.
• 2-4 capsules of glucomannan 15 minutes before meals with a glass of water.
• Broad-range, balanced concentration of plant sterols. You will usually take one capsule with each meal.
7. Consider Using High Dose Niacin or Vitamin B3. This can only be done with a doctor's prescription. It is useful to help raise HDL cholesterol, lower LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, and increase particle size.
8. Use Low-Dose Statins ONLY If You Have Had Heart Disease or are a male with multiple risk factors, while carefully monitoring for muscle and liver damage.