Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dushyan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DushyanYour feedback matters!
Hi Today I had a sex with my girlfriend after completing of 4 days menstruation cycle and next day we had sex. So is there any possibility of pregnancy? Wht is best period to avoid pregnancy? Kindly revert back.
Could you ever imagine your life without herbs and spices? They, not only spice up your cuisine but your health as well. Starting right from providing the essential tinge to the various foods you cook to enhancing one's appearance, the contribution of herbs and spices is immense in an Indian household. They even help preserve cooked food for longer periods of time. Herbs and Spices have antibacterial and antiviral properties. Most of the herbs and spices are high in B-vitamins and trace minerals. For instance, true sea salt contains 93 trace minerals. Endowed with medicinal properties, they also remedy various afflictions, devoid of any side-effects.
All spices originate from plants: fruits, seeds, flowers, barks, roots and leaves.
Here is a list of spices and herbs which play a pivotal role in maintaining your health:
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon, a widely used spice, constitutes a compound called ‘cinnamaldehyde’. This composition stimulates natural production of insulin and works therapeutically on your blood sugar and cholesterol count. Besides, being a potent antioxidant, it helps alleviate inflammation too.
- Sage: Sage, a derivative of the Latin word ‘Salvere’, which means “to save”, this herb does miracles in strengthening your memory and brain power, especially for people diagnosed with Alzheimer’s.
- Peppermint: With a long list of benefits in aromatherapy (use of natural oils for improving health) and folk medicine, a massage with peppermint oil helps to soothe muscle cramps caused by irritable movement of bowels and lowers abdominal bloating resulting from troubled digestion. Furthermore, peppermint reduces nausea that is so commonly experienced after a C-section surgery.
- Turmeric: The spice rendering a yellow tint to your curry contains an ingredient called ‘curcumin’. Curcumin, a powerful antioxidant and an anti-inflammatory agent, is used to treat numerous chronic diseases such as arthritis or cancer.
- Holy Basil: Considered a sacred herb in India, Holy Basil improves the functioning of the immune system. Additionally, it cures anxiety and depression and normalizes the blood sugar levels.
- Ginger: Ginger mixed with cinnamon and sesame oil relieves stiffness and pain in the body caused by osteoarthritis (a degenerative joint disease). Its effects are similar to those of aspirin; in the way that it heals inflammation and remedies nausea.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek regulates the functioning of the insulin hormone and helps normalize blood sugar levels if consumed daily. It is said to boost libido as well, although studies are yet to validate this fact.
- Garlic: If you fall sick quite often, garlic might just be the right ingredient to incorporate into your diet, owing to its properties that help combat the common cold. It is effective in lowering high cholesterol and blood pressure too.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!