Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello doctor I am 9 month 3 days pregnant. From last few days my vagina is leaking some white discharge and yellowish discharge too I feel pain in left side of vagina pain is not too painful but it hurts during walking and by pressure on it. Their is also some pain in my thighs while I walk and any movement this pain occur more in morning. Pls suggest something why this is happening.
I am 23 years old suffering from pcos n thyroid N I am taking thyroid medicine n its under control now N how can I control my pcos N can I consume apple cider vinegar for pcos.
Hiii I am now 38 weeks pregnant. From yesterday I didn't feel my baby's movement as before. What is the reason? Is it a problem? What can I do know?
My last period has comes on 30 may. On 30 june I have spotting and one clot. On 4th july I have sharp cramps and spot. On 6th july my hcg in urine get positive but scan seen nothing in uterus and nothing in tubes. On 7th july my hcg in blood comes 40. 44miu/ml. Again scan says nothing in anywhere. I have still spotting. My Dr. Says no ectopic pregnancy .and Dr. Gives me dacalin c tablet for seven days. She says no pregnancy do not worry. What can I do.
I am 26 years old woman I have a baby of 1 year old. i am suffering from low back pain and white discharge. I feed my baby. Please recommend me some fruits or vegetables which are good in calcium because I hate to eat tablets. please answer me. Thank you.
Dear doctor, I got married before 3 months. Last night (Sep 6) I had sex with my wife and ejaculate sperm. After few minutes she got more irritation on her vaginal for long hour. Even she cleaned her vaginal with water the irritation continued. This is the first time she got this kind of irritation. While having sex she got cough and cold and had tablets for that. Before two days only (4th Sep) her periods got over. Around 7 to 8 days (27aug to 4th Sep) she was in period and bleeding also more compare to other months. I never tried sex after that irritation she suffered. Kindly let me clear what is the exact problem for that kind of irritation. Due to long period this happened? Due to tablets intake as treatment for cough? Due to any other infection? Kindly help. Waiting for your reply. Thank you.
I am 28 year old and I am pregnant now. My blood parameters like hb, thyroid profile glucose levels are perfectly normal but my scan report at 16 weeks said my placenta is big. No family history of dm. I am worried what to do ?
Doctor. I am a woman of 49 years. I feel severe depression, lack of concentration, irritability, anger, negative thoughts, lack of self confidence etc prior and during my periods. Usually I become normal by fifth day. Please suggest a medicine suitable for me along with how should I use it. Thanks a lot for helping me.
So if I have sex once I finish my period normally on that for 2-3 days then can I become pregnant even if forget to have sex on day my egg releases there still be sperm in my vagina won't it waiting every time he cums in me from last time had sex just incase I forget to on day egg release and if I don't go toilet while after sex then sperm stay in won't it.
Running is proven to be one of the most efficient forms of exercise as it has a ton of benefits attached to it. For instance, running helps you in maintaining your body weight by cutting down that unwanted or extra body fat, and helps in keeping you slim and trim. It also aids in improving your metabolism. Regular exercising will keep you energised, and increase your stamina.
Before starting with this physical activity, there are certain things you should know about. These are:
- Be patient: Patience is key! Now, we all know that that nothing can change in a day. You won't notice any signs of improvement on the first day. So, the best thing to do is work out every single day with dedication, and you'll notice the results in a month or so.
- Be Comfortable: It is very necessary to feel comfortable before you start your exercise. If you are going to run with your high heels or slippers on, it's never going to work out. So, it is very important to dress in your most comfortable attire before you start running.
- Eat well: A healthy diet packed with all the essential nutrients is an absolute must if you plan to take up running as a regular exercise. Do not starve yourself at any cost or skip any meal. Running will take up a lot of your energy and a healthy diet is a must if you intend on being fit and strong.
- Drink lots of water: It is very essential to drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Pro tip: Gulp down some water after your run, as we tend to lose water and minerals from our body in the form of sweat.
- Run with music on: Recent studies have proven that running with music on is the better alternative. Music helps us focus more on our goal and also helps us stay calm.
- Consistency: You have to be consistent in your workout and only then will you be able to notice a significant change in your health. Running at least once a day is recommended. Some people tend to run twice a day too, but that depends from person to person. Do not burden yourself too much. Running is an exhausting exercise and you should not force your body too much.
- Calm your body and mind: Running or jogging in the morning can have a positive impact on you as it reduces stress and keeps you calm and sound throughout the day.