Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Duggal PoojaYour feedback matters!
I have a wound caused my some unknown reason on shoulder which is not healing .my age is 55 pls reply me some cream ty.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.
Hello sir, my girlfriend aged 23 facing a problem since long time back. It started when she was in 6th grade. She had problem with her pubic area like itching and pain. And also just slightly above to pubic area on the right side she has facing stomachache. And mostly she felt a pressure of urine but when she goto the washroom it's in very less quantity, may be few drops and was very painful to her. She uses some medicine for this, which are MEFTAL-SPAS and OFLOMAC 200.
What type of blood test suits for me if I have PE, ED, Thin Sperm, looking aged, hair lose, weak body, pimple problem, gaining fat, hair white, gaining weight, weak eye sight. Thanks.
Hydrogen sulphide gas in flatus - commonly known as fart - is produced by an enzyme in blood vessels where it relaxes them and lowers blood pressure.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and click on'share.
I am 74 years. I had long history of uncontrooled diabetes and it is under control with allopathic medication for 2 years. I am unable to slep at night due to tingling in both legs-caugh and thighs. When I have gas due to constipation even during day I have the tingling pain in both legs. I feel comfort when I massage in back of hip at sciatic nerve centre. I need advise how to have naturopathic or alternate medicine cure. I am afraid of neuro surgeons as the medication will spoil my health.
My mom is 45 years old lady and she will be pain in neck long time of 5 or 8 years and she will use many pain relief ointment but pain is not gone and after this she will going in ayurveda medicine a slightly pain is going but a proper pain not going so what is should do in this type of problem?
Hello sir, Mujhe sex krne ka bhaut man krta hai jb bhi kisi lady ko dekta hoon. please bataye ye kaise theek hoga?
I had a corn in my foot. I underwent a surgery and got it removed last year in october. However, its not recovered totally and hurts. So I put a corn cap for 5 days. Today when I opened the corn cap a very thick skin came out but I could not notice the corn. I put another corn cap after taking out that thick dead skin. Shall I continue to put the cap on the foot or shall I remove it amd let it recover without cap?
My problem is cervical problem C .3 to c 6.7 nuruse root are mild diffuse I chek up ortho doctor So I will try regular basis exercise i.e. Means cardio (running and walking on machine) please advise.
I am 47 yrs old male married and having 1 child and I am getting rock hard penis while at midnight or early morning while sleeping and it is not getting down for a long time eventhough I did'nt have even any sexual thinking at that time. Please suggest a remedy for that.
In December I have suffered from PCOD which got resolved next month. In February I suffered from vaginal infection due to improper intercourse. Treatment goes on for 7 days approx. Again I was involved in intercourse on 14th April. Now my date due for periods was 20 april and hadn't happened yet. From past 3 days m having pain in lower body n vagina sometimes. I am not able to understand the reason for this.
Female aged 56, having body pains in the locations of front and back of ribs, chest, ribs, shoulders, upper and lower abdomen, center and top of head. While pressing the painful areas an amount of gas is coming out through mouth. Please suggest me to which doctor I have to consult.
Insomnia ranks right behind the common cold, stomach disorders, and headaches as a reason why people seek a doctor's help.
Serious sleeping troubles sometimes can result in psychiatric disturbance breathing problems, or unexplained leg movements during the middle of night. If you can't easily fall asleep or stay asleep throughout the night for a month or so at a time, it may be time to consult an expert.
Exercise does let you sleep sounder. But to help you fall asleep
faster, the best time to exercise is not just before bedtime, and
the type of exercise you should choose is not high intensity
You see, when you train hard before bed, your heart works
harder, pumping more blood with every beat. High activity state
of the body means sleep is less likely. Your body also warm up
during exercise - whereas sleep is actually induced by a fall in
temperature of few degrees.
In short the best exercise to let you fall asleep better is a 20 minute bout of
cardio, done 5-6 hours before bedtime. Since the metabolic rise in body
temperature peaks by this time and starts to fall, you will catch the onset of
sleep just right.
* Avoid stimulants after twilight like coffee, colas, and even chocolate.
Don't smoke either; nicotine is a stimulant, too.
* Avoid alcohol at dinner and throughout the rest of the evening.
* Eat a light snack before bedtime--
for example bread and fruit or a glass of warm milk will do nicely
an hour or two before you hit the bed.
* Avoid sugary snacks that can excite your system or heavy
meals that can stress your body.
Welcome to a good night's sleep with this simple tip!