Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dube Shashikumar G.Your feedback matters!
Problems with the skin during the teenage years are very common. Although skin issues can be really stressful, the right skin care treatment can help in controlling the problems you may face during this time. Here are some of the skin issues that you may face at this stage of life and ways to prevent them:
Oily Skin: Oily skin is a very common occurrence during teenage years. To a certain extent, oily skin may be due to genetics but for some, it may be due to hormonal changes that cause excess oil to be produced on the skin surface. In order to not inflame the skin further, individuals with oily skin shouldn't overly scrub their skin as well as not use harsh cleansers to clean the face. More importantly, when you do use a cleanser on your face, you should only do so two times a day. If you go overboard, it would only do more harm than good.
Acne: Whether it is blackheads, whiteheads or spots filled with pus, acne affects about 80% of teenagers at some point in their lives. Teenagers are more prone to this problem because the hormone levels during this time are especially high, resulting in an increase in the magnitude of sebaceous glands and the oil that is produced. When too much oil is produced, this, along with dead skin cells block, the follicles, giving rise to acne. There are certain ways in which you can prevent it from occurring, such as always having a bath after any strenuous activity, not picking or touching the problem areas and washing acne-prone spots only two times a day.
Excessive Sweating: Excessive sweating is another major cause of concern for teenagers. The problem can be due to two different conditions - stress or hyperhidrosis (a condition wherein you sweat excessively on a daily basis). Wearing clothes made from cotton, using antiperspirants as well as avoiding drinks and foods that may cause episodes of excessive sweating are some of the ways in which you can keep the problem in control.
Sir my baby is 4 month old uskay neck pay kuch white little balls niklay plesae what is the reason ?
My 10th month old baby is taking the food if I grind and give him like puree what can I do is this the good way of giving the food to the baby and what all fruits can I give to my baby.
I am male 34 years , got married five years ago. But I do not have kids yet, consulted many doctors , got many treatments both of us, wife and husband, but no results, some says she got problem and some says my sperm count is low, we are confused.
Plan for a baby? We are 45 and 38 years old, having two daughters. Interested to have a third kid, when is the good time to have a baby? You may please do suggest, Thank You.
My daughter is 3 months old. We were giving Dexolac Premium to her and then she started spitting out. Our doctor suggested us to change the brand to Nan Pro1, however she is still spitting out lot of milk. Doctors says this is reflux. How long does the reflux stay as she has been spitting out at least 30 ml of 90 ml we give her? Is she lactose intolerant? How can we find out? Please help and suggest as we are concerned.
I have 50 days baby , before 20 day baby navel is swelling and increase size Is that a prob. Or normal sign.
Can we give bornvita to six month old baby with milk to develop the taste as he is not take milk with bottle
My daughter is one year and one month old. Her weight is 7.8 kg and her birthweight is 3 kg. She eats everything from breakfast to dinner but her weight is same from last four months. She is underweight. Please suggest any healthy drink or supplement for her normal growth?
Whatever I am eating is being vomited out and my eyes are turning yellow. Are these symptoms of jaundice,
My son is- 8 years old. Having 38 kg weight. becomes fatty since last two month. H/o- Adenoids (opeBeaches rative not done) Thyroid test done. Values are T3- 231.8 mg/dl T4- 8.09ug/dl TSH- 1.77uig/ml Is there any disease? Please tell the prognosis.
Hi, I am 7 week 1 day pregnant. I am working my office timings are 9-6 but it took almost 4 hours (2 hrs in the morning, 2hrs in the eve. I go via cab) to reach my office. Though am not having nausea, vomiting any symptom, everything is fine but still in just want to know that sitting for almost 13-14hrs will effect anyway my baby's growth or should I take leave right now till 4th month and then continue my job? Please advice on this?
My sister son, age is 5 years and he is suffering with ITP, DOCTOR TOLD BLOOD platelets got decreased. Actually doctor told to admit in hospital, is this any thing problem and how to cure it permanently .Please help.
My 8 year old daughter has suddenly started burping a lot in the past few months. It started happening over past 8 to 9 months. She is also having gastric problems. Please advise. Thanks.
My daughter is now 13 month old and still weighs 9 kg only. her appetite is also very poor does not likes spoon feeding at all her birth weight was 3.28 kg. please tell me what do I do?
Is this necessary to boil amul milk to give 1 year baby or we can use it without boiling, Because baby is not drink boiled and cool after boiling, it only take directly from packet, is this harmful for her health. Please advice.
While siblings are the force that breathes life into any family structure, it has also been seen as a challenge of sorts to manage siblings and bring out the best in each one of them. In any family unit, there are a number of entities who need to be nurtured in a certain way to ensure that their identities are not hampered by a "one size fits all" style of parenting. Every child is different and will need to be handled differently. Besides this, there are other related challenges that will contribute to the quality of the relationships between the siblings, as well as the rivalry that they may feel towards each other when it comes to attention, achievements and varied other factors.
Read on to know the ten tips to tackle sibling rivalry:
- Make Friends before Birth: encourage your first born to connect even before the birth of the new baby by including him or her in the changes you see and feel. Planning for the new baby with your first born will also help in such cases.
- Staying positive is a big factor that will help the children in feeling confident despite their different qualities and strengths.
- Comparison is a big no no. Stay away from these kind of comparisons so that the children do not feel like they have to fight with each other for your praise.
- Time Sharing: Ensure that you divide your time well and indulge each child in his or her area of interest so that they feel like you are always there for each of them.
- Harmonious Start to the day: this will ensure that the children have a special bond at the end of the day. Make sure that they help each other and divide chores accordingly. The older siblings should be given the care giving tasks while the younger ones should be taught to obey them and play along.
- Humour them: It is a known fact that humour is the best medicine that breaks even the most tension filled atmosphere.
- Family Meetings: Hold family meetings to discuss important things and even intense fights so that everyone's needs and issues are addressed.
- Empathy: Teaching your child to empathize with others will help him or her steer clear of needless rivalry at home too.
- Ignore the Small: Let them figure out the smaller fights, yet always be there to address the bigger issues so that they know you are there for them.
- Equal Treatment: Treating them equally does not mean doing the same thing for each of them. It means giving them equal time and attention with personalized treatment to suit varied temperaments. This will also give them a lot of individual confidence which eventually kills any feelings of rivalry.