Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Druthi PatilYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from headache from 1 months. It stop, when I take medicines, but it again start in a fix time period. Can you help me.
Hi I am 25 yr old, female, and have tonsillitis problem once in a year but it gets very severe that I can't breathe due to the pus filled in my tonsils.
I was suffering from pcod and after 3 months of medication my cysts have reduced. Now I have cysts on only one ovary. My husband is coming for 1 month. Can I become pregnant in one month and will I be fertile on 22 day of my cycle (my cycle is 30 days old)
She has some itchy red bumps on her breast, and under arms, she felt uncomfortable and scratched it, so now these bumps are bloody, she is also suffering from itching in her cunt (not internal) and two sides of cunt or thigh joints, the same problem is happening with her family members, is this a fungal infection, Nowadays they are eating a lot of mushrooms she is taking LobateGM from last 6 days, but it works nothing,
Respected sir, I want a solution for my mother's sleeplessness problem. Even if she takes medicine for that at night. It results with NO benefit! what should she do to have a good and proper sleep? She is disturbed due to this please suggest some solution to it!
Migraine is a type of headache and is characterized by headache on one side of the head. In many cases of migraine, the pain is experienced all over the head and not just on one side. The pain is throbbing in nature. Migraine is mostly caused due to excess stress. Going out in the sun, improper sleep, exposure to loud noise and disruption in eating patterns are other common causes, which lead to migraine. Homeopathic medicines are widely used for treating migraine headaches and provide an effective remedy.
Here are some homeopathic medicines used for curing migraines of different types:
- Belladonna: This is the best homeopathic medicine for migraine which is accompanied by intense throbbing headache. A sense of fullness is also felt in the head, and the headache worsens when exposed to sunlight. Belladonna is also used for migraines developed due to exposure to cold air or catching a cold.
- Glonoinum: This form of homeopathic medicine is used for migraines where there is an excessive congestion in the head. The patient might feel that the head would burst, and it seems to be bigger. Heat is felt around the head, and the eyeballs get protruded. Glonoinum is also used to treat migraines, which occur because of long exposure to the sun.
- Spigelia: This medicine is very effective for curing migraines felt on the left side of the head or left-sided migraine. The headache is usually located over the left temporal area of the head, forehead and eyes. The patient may have the sensation of a tight band being tied around their head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is a perfect homeopathic medicine for treating right sided migraines where the pain and throbbing are felt on the right side of the head. The pain usually starts from the back of the head and settles over the right eye, affecting the entire right side of the head. The medicine is also prescribed in case of headaches, which occur during the morning and increase during the day. Migraines in women after menopause are also cured by this medicine.
- Iris Versicolor: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating migraine where intense nausea, vomiting and acidity are observed. The vomiting is acidic, sour and bitter in taste and a burning sensation in the alimentary canal is also felt.
- Nux Vomica: In case of migraines characterized by gastric problems, this medicine is used. It provides an effective cure for migraines, which occur due to indigestion, constipation and piles. When the migraine worsens after intake of spicy food or alcohol, this medicine provides quick treatment.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for curing migraine headaches and there are medicines for all types of migraines occurring due to different causes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello sir I am akshye I am 25 yrs old man n I have suffering from fever last 7 days so what should I do.
I have more sweat from my palms and feet too. I had sweat more than a normal person. If I don't do any thing like If am sleeping than too I sweat. Is there any big issue. What kind of problem I am suffering from.
I have low blood pressure problem since many years, I have also consulted many doctors but still the problem is same. What should I do?
I am 22 years old, I can't sleep every night when everybody is asleep and it feels like I'm alone in the house that makes me scared and wanna scream.
I am. Unable to do intercourse with my wife because of erectile dysfunction as it has lower my confidence its been 2 years but no intercourse has been done yet. Please suggest is it curable.
He is a 20 years old guy. He says that whenever he gets free, he always thinks about sex and all. He also shared with me that he thinks he is not normal because, he does masturbation twice a day. How could he get rid off this problem? Is doing it twice a day harmful? How could he avoid doing it?
Dengue fever is a virus-caused disease that is spread by the bite of mosquitoes (Aedes-aegypti). This is also known as Break bone fever. WHO currently estimates there may be 50–100 million dengue infections worldwide every year. Dengue is not transmitted directly from person-to-person.
Its symptoms range from mild fever to fatigue, headache,
joint and muscle aches,nausea or vomiting,
swollen lymph nodes.
In severe cases hemorrhage dengue fever which is characterized by fever, abdominal pain, persistent vomiting, bleeding and breathing difficulty; can be fetal due to blood loss.
Prevention: Clothing, mosquito repellent, and netting can help reduce exposure to mosquitoes. Traveling during periods of minimal mosquito activity can also be helpful.
Homeopathic management: Homeopathy has been used successfully in India to tackle this epidemic. The selection of homoeopathic remedies depends upon the individual response to infection.
Dr Rushali Angchekar