Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Druthi PatilYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am 38 now, married with three kids from past 3 months I notice that my penis is not having a hard on its become very difficult to perform and from past six months I have a back pain, I notice some cyst in my upper back and the chest area on my biceps, totally if I notice I can find some 10 cysts all over is this the reason for my erections & I am having a very low speed in my sperm when I ejaculate not able to masturbate also how do I do it please help with some medicine or pls advice.
Continuous electric feeling through my fore feet and I experience a sharp contraction kind of a feeling on my lower back when I stand for a while. I have been experiencing this from past Friday. There is no back pain but that electric feeling is staying forever till now. I have been suggested to use gabapentin but it was of no use I see no difference in the behavior please suggest. My leg movement is normal but that electric feel is heavy.
She has high fever and she is thinking to get a scan so my question is to do scan or not I am waiting for feedback.
I am a student . I sit 10 hours a day . I do not walk more than 400 mtr a day . From last month I am facing acidity problem due to this I have pain in my chest above heart and in upper back. 15 days left of my exam what should I do. Please assist me . Thank you.
I'm a sci patient incomplete quadriplegia. Im able to walk with spastic legs. But im not getting a good erection. How to get rid of it?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
MY WIFE AGE 40 YEARS HER PLATELETS COUNT 175 Red blood cell. 3.52 How cure at home And which food and fruit eat to increase.
I am 22 years old female I was suffering from lupus still under treatment feeling very weak and having joints pains specially legs are paining a lot all the time and I want to know that will be normal again as before or not.
The medical term for protein leak in urineis commonly known as Nephrosis and if large amounts leak it is termed Nephrotic Syndrome. It can lead to kidney failure if not treated well mostly after seeing a kidney biopsy in adults. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The treatment for Nephrosis is to control protein leak and prevent kidney failure. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor must be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat, and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly, and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need, and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You will feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.