Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dr.Azmera Shaikh
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.Azmera ShaikhYour feedback matters!
I am having weak gums. What can I do to cure my gums. Teeth are visible through patches present in gums. What should I do.
Canker sores are also known as aphthous sores and are the most common type of mouth ulcers. They mostly occur on the inside of the lips or cheek and are mostly whitish or yellowish in color. The sores are mostly surrounded by inflamed, reddish soft tissue. Canker sores commonly appear between the age of 10 and 20 years. They mpe ay create a tingling sensation in the mouth that makes eating, talking or swallowing difficult. In some cases, canker sores may cause general malaise and headache.
Reasons behind canker sores
1. Any kind of viral infection
2. Unhygienic brushing habits, such as not cleaning the mouth often or well enough.
3. Hormonal fluctuations, especially during the menstrual cycle
4. Inadequate rest and sleep
5. Low immunity
7. Food allergy
8. Deficiency of certain vitamins or minerals
9. Some kind of mouth injury
10. Ill-fitted dental appliances such as braces or dentures.
11. Acidic or spicy food.
Types of canker sores and symptoms
Canker sores are mainly of two types
1. Simple canker sores: These may occur twice or thrice in a year and can heal without treatment within a span of 3 to 4 weeks.
2. Complex canker sores: These sores generally appear in the elderly, mostly in those who have a history of frequent sores. These may be accompanied by swelling of lymph nodes, very painful sores, high fever, headache, fatigue and general illness. Inflammation and infection of the ulcers may also occur if not diagnosed and treated on time.
Ways canker sores can be treated
1. Antimicrobial mouth wash to rinse the mouth
2. Antibiotic mouthwashes or oral pills
3. Corticosteroid ointments can be applied on the affected area to reduce the inflammation and promote rapid healing.
4. Drinking milk, consuming yoghurt or ice cream is known to provide relief.
Hello, I have a problem with my mouth that is when I close my mouth for some time It smells very bad. Is it normal. If not then what should I do for it?
I am 24 year female. 8 months pregnant. I have 2 questions to ask. 1.From past few days I am feeling pain in ear. If I bite something from teeth I am feeling the pain. May I noe what is the reason? And what remedy can I take. And 2. From yesterday night I am feeling the numbness in my right hand thumb and light pulling of nerve may I know why is it? And what precautions to be taken. Waiting for your answer.
I brush my teeth two times a day but in the bottom of my teeth there is yellowish type something which looks bad and also irritate me same problem at the back of the teeth.
CAVITY-PROOF your kids' teeth with pit-fissure sealants and topical fluoridation- the best way to enjoy all ice-pops and candies without worrying about dental cavities!