Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Sir, I have knee pain from past 6 years. 6 years back I met an accident. Now it is paining very much suggest me a doctor.
I am 21 years old male I have a backache problem since long. I can't sit straight for a long time. I always b bended.
My husband suffers back pain for a long time. When he goes to the doctor its getting worst. Now its goes to his leg. There is no medicine prescribe. And he can not even sleep.
I am Jon of age 28 from kochi Kerala. I am suffering from backpain due tethering of l4 l5 in backbone. Happens due to an accident. 4 yrsbak is there any long term solution for this.
I have leg pain problem when ever I fold my left leg I got pain near talus to femur as well as thy would you like to solve this problem, according to me I think it is vain problem because of this I also got pain in back bone.
I have flat feet, I was injured on 4th august 2012, I have done a lot of physiotherapy, taken canacourt twice, but it was always niggling. There is pain on the place where the foot joins the 4th toe. Please give me a solution for the same.
I have a back pain problem so avoid this problem what I can do to reduce this problem. After a exceric I feel more pain.
Hii my father leg knee are very pain. But doctor say its ok so tell me solution sir he is complete x-ray test.
My mother is suffering from leg pains from past 11 months. She is not even able to walk. Please help me.
Sir, I am 29 years of old women. I have knee pains from past six months. Because of this reason I can not walk half kilometer distance. Please suggest me to decrease my knee pains.
I frequently have backache and pain in neck and shoulders. My vit D3 test has a value of 13.6. What should I do?
I am a 33 year old male suffering from severe pain in the knees & slight pain in the joints of hands & shoulders, for the last 15 to 20 days. I have visited my family doctor & has been advised certain medicines like zyloric & acelofenac. My blood sugar is absolutely normal & uric acid level is 6. 7. Kindly, advise.
My leg is very pain full avery night my pain is very high please help me and any suggestion me for this problem plz.
Is cervical spondylitis requires any medications or neck muscle exercise and oil massaging is enough?
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place.