Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Diweni PatelYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam, my wife is pregnant present 5 months completed. Recently thyroid test completed report levels are TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) 185 THYROXINE (T4) 12.6 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) 5.83 SHE FACED ANY PROBLEMS please ADVICE ME I'M WAITING FOR YOUR KINDLY REPLY.
I want to kwn tht. Nipples has itching from 2, 3 days and today on left nipples it was having little bit pain whn I pressed the nipple slightly. I can not understand why it's happening like this.
I am 46 year old lady and not attended menopause yet. I take calcium tablet everyday. I feel pain in both the thighs (outer side, between knee and hip) especially in the night before sleeping time. I get some relief if someone weight (like I ask my son to sit on my waist or hard press it What should I do and what could be the reason. I am not obese.
In a recently conducted study, most states of India are highly affected by air pollution and have poor Air Quality Index (A unit that measures the rate of air pollution on a scale of 0-500, with higher numbers indicating very poor quality of air). The scores revealed that the entire population is living under a warning zone, where the adverse impacts of such high levels of air pollution can lead to serious health problems such as asthma, coronary artery disease and other chronic issues. In fact, out of the world's top 20 most polluted cities, 13 are from India!
In lieu of these grave statistics, it is important to be aware about the ways to safeguard ourselves from the hazards of air pollution. You can protect yourself from the risks of respiratory and cardiac problems, cancer, low-immunity related issues and lung problems, if you follow these 5 simple steps:
- You can use an N95 mask: The N95 mask is a protective respiratory mask, designed specifically to filter airborne particles. It may prevent you from inhaling minute particles that the air carries by acting as a protective barrier. Its name, N95, stands for the 95 per cent of very small test particles that the respirator has been designed to block. It can significantly reduce your risk of contracting respiratory illness. Simply wear this mask over your nose and mouth while travelling.You can easily purchase this device at your local pharmacy or at certain popular online stores.
- Avoid travelling during the hours of heavy pollution: Traffic blocks, which tend to spike air pollution levels, are common during office hours in metropolitans and megacities. To guard yourself from the harmful impact of fuel and smoke emissions, you can choose to travel either just before the office rush hour starts or after it is over.
- Breathe in the fresh morning air: If you open the windows of your home every morning, it encourages the flow of fresh air. This allows all the settled dust particles and indoor pollutants to ventilate, thereby decreasing the level of pollutants in your home. This way you can breathe in fresh and pure air as it is less contaminated during the early hours of the morning. Also, you can try placing an air purifier at home as it may trap contaminants through its replaceable filter, ensuring the quality of air you breathe in at home is healthy and free of pollutants.
- Exercise at the right time: If you work out at the time of day when pollution levels are high, polluted air is drawn into your lungs at a higher rate since cardio-vascular exercises entail heavy and deep breathing. So it is a good idea to pick your workout time wisely. Just after sunrise is an ideal time since the pollution levels are the lowest.
- Consume foods and beverages rich in antioxidants: Researchers have found that vitamin C deficiency may cause breathing and immunity-related problems. Regular consumption of berries, tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, apples, plums, green tea, oranges, pomegranates, and lemon among other foods may help you in naturally overcoming health impacts of air and smoke pollution. These foods and beverages can help your body build a strong immune system. They may also prove to be powerful antioxidants that help prevent the onset of respiratory diseases.
Although these methods do not entirely curb the ill-effects of air pollution and smoke, they do go a long way in significantly preventing the impacts of air pollutants on your health. So adopt them to the maximum extent you can for a healthier lifestyle. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
On 27 of dec I have a oral sex with my g. F and then I ejaculate on hand and tip of penis also wet by sperm after 5 mint I had again sex at that I clean my pen*s with cloth and put a bit in side of vagi*na only little bit and then clean my finger with clothe to remove sperm and put in side fully. After then due to confusion of pregnancy she take a unwanted 72 after 49 hour on 29 dec. After taking pills there is no unusual bleeding. Her last period date is 19 of dec and this time her period start s on 16 of January after 28 days but 2 day before usual. And the blebleeding is very slow can say scant and its last in 5 days only usually its lost in 6 days. Is there any problem or any chance of pregnancy.
Starting a family and being people who you can completely rely on is something that may be a dream that most people nurture and work towards. In the Indian culture, it is seen that children are supposed to serve as the backbone for the parents in their old age and when a couple is able to bear children, they may be able to lead more satisfied lives than at any other point in time. While most couples are blessed with happy families, there are a lot of those couples who may have to rely on medicines and treatments to be able to conceive a child.
With the changing lifestyle and the increasing amount of stress, a lot of couples are not able to conceive naturally. This is when they turn to medical help from professionals who may be able to suggest treatments and counselling. Even though the medications and treatments are sought very popularly, it is also a fact that couples have to go through painful procedures and unfruitful trials before they are able to get positive results, if at all that is possible. Not to mention the expensive treatment costs and the costly medicines that they have to invest in, apart from the mental and emotional trauma that is accompanied with it.
A safer alternative:
One of the safest alternatives to conventional medicine and treatments is to opt for homeopathy. This is a style of treatment that works on the body using natural means such as plants extracts and other natural derivatives, in combination with medicinal properties in healthy portions. With the use of such treatments and medicines, it may be possible for aspirant couples to be able to work on their body systems to make them healthier and more responsive to conceiving a child.
Some of the most important advantages of homeopathic treatment for infertility:
- The medicines make sure that they do not put the others aspects of health at jeopardy for the users of homeopathic medicines which means that the medicines do not have highly destructive side effects.
- The lack of side effects in the homeopathic medicines for infertility ensure that the couples remain mentally and emotionally strong enough to stick to the resolve of getting treated and that is something that may be helpful in the success of the treatment.
- Since the medicines are all organic, most of them are not as expensive as the conventional medicines.
- Choosing a safe stream of medication such as homeopathy may also help in ensuring that when the child is conceived, it does not get affected by the harmful medicines that may be administered to the couple.
When the future of your family and health is at stake, it is important that you take well thought out and wise decisions about what kind of treatments you should undergo.
I am 22 years old. Married on 28 aug'2014. I have irregular periods but in January I consulted a infertility specialist and got periods regular. My last period was on 5 may 2015 and this month I haven't got periods. We had done pregnancy test at home it was positive. First time we got faded line but after 2 days i. e on 19 june it was darkened. We got very happy but we thought better to consult a doctor. She wrote for ultrasound scan. In it no sac is found and thickened endometrium 19.1mm. Doctor said am not pregnant. Is there any chance of pregnancy. Have we scanned so early.
Mera esse pehle ek misscarrige hua hai aur mai avi five months pregnant hu, mere doctor ne mera BOH panel test karwaya after misscarrige jisme mera PTT (Test) 43.8 ,DRVV Confirmatory test 37.30,Rubella IGG 114.02,Cytomegalovirus Igg > 20, Herpes Simplex virus -1 Igg 5.65 aur Antinuclear Antibodies positive hai. Mere doctor mujhe dubara conceive karne ke baad three months continue lonopin 40 g De rhi hai aur ab ye injection mujhe week mai 3 days lene bola gya hai delivery hone tak doctor Mai ye jan na chahte hu ke mere baby ko ab to koi problem nhi hoge na aur kya ye injection mere aur mere baby ke leye sahi hai.
I am 38 years old, unmarried, currently my periods is low but I am plan to conceive after 2 yrs, there is any treatment for improve the egg counting and quality, preservation process detail and approx cost.
I got c section in last September unfortunately my baby was died due meconium strained death in 9th month ending. Can I get pregnancy again?
I am 32 years old pregnant lady &completed 7 month on 21 june 15. At the time miner bleeding occur. My playcentta low throw 3 month pregnancy. Suggest me precaution &urgent medicine in that condition please.
Hi. I have been suffering from lower back pain since two months and taken medication and 10 day physiotherapy and pain is relieved little but still going on. But I have noticed I have early periods for every 20 days since 2-3 months continuously since I had this back pain. Usually I have regular periods of 25-28 days but I m worried about my early 20 day cycle. What could be the reason please help.
Craving the objects of their satisfaction, the senses take control of the mind and intelligence, leading to frustration and anger when their impossible demands go unmet.
From this anger, delusion arises, and from delusion, bewilderment of memory. When memory is bewildered, human intelligence is lost, leaving one in a hell of irrational behavior.
As fever is a symptom of some disease in the body, anger is a symptom of ongoing material hankerings.
Just as treating fever alone will not cure the disease, treating anger without understanding it to be a symptom of lust will not extinguish the unwanted behavior.
To conquer anger, we must first ask how we shall conquer lust.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old having irregular periods. But trying to conceive. Maximum On 20th day of my period I'm getting thick white discharge like curd. Is this my ovulation? Or else how can I found my ovulation time? Please help me asap.
Hi, I got married 3.5 yrs before but still we do not have any kids. My wife's left tube is block. we are continuously in touch with gynecologist but nothing is happening. we tried IEU also. My sperm counts are 60%.
I have a problem in periods. It come a day before or later. Pl help me. Kindly suggest me X some medicines.
Menopause brings about a lot of changes in a woman's body. It not only signifies the end of her fertility and child bearing days, but it is a sign of growing age and the body progressing in a new direction of aches, pains and vulnerability. While some of these are natural, others can prove to be dangerous as it significantly increases the risk of heart disease (unlike common myths, women do get heart attacks). The risk factor is also goes up if the woman suffers from diabetes, obesity and high blood pressure. One of the widely known, but well ignored fact remains that women with a sedentary lifestyle increase their risk and vulnerability to all of these diseases. A family history in heart disease can also turn into a risk factor when menopause sets in.
The natural age of menopause is considered to be around 50 and when a woman reaches this age, the estrogen levels in her body experience a sharp drop. This hormone is partly responsible in maintaining heart health in women. Other factors that are triggered during menopause include changes in body fat distribution from a gynoid to an android pattern, reduced glucose tolerance, abnormal plasma lipids, increased blood pressure, increased sympathetic tone, endothelial dysfunction and vascular inflammation.
Experiencing menopause? Here's how you can lower your risk of heart disease
A healthy lifestyle never comes by accident, only by choice. And this is an essential key in controlling diseases that come as a side effect of menopause too. Here are some thing you can do:
- Walk / Exercise: This isn't a 5-day week practice. You need to exercise throughout the week in order to maintain heart health. It helps your heart to pump blood through your body and also reduces risks to other diseases like high blood pressure and cholesterol. One key benefit is that it helps keeps the weight off - that should be good reason to walk an extra mile.
- Choose a healthy diet: Most people mistake a diet to be about not eating the things you really like. A good diet can be made very tasty and can also be portioned in such a way that it leaves less room for craving. As always avoid the junk, deep fries and extra helping of cheese.
- Hormonal therapy: There has been contradicting evidence on hormonal replacement therapy for estrogen can lower the risk of heart disease. Some women continue to be advised this treatment based on their particular case history, especially for women who undergo surgical menopause (when the uterus and other reproductive organs many have to be removed due to life threatening conditions like cancer).