Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Suffering from anxiety for last 6-7 days. Chest and back side is burning and pain in back side and chest. Head is reeling and it feels like somebody is pressing it downward. BP is normal and ECG says normal. But higher pulse rate heart beat is high. Sleepless Ness and feeling like there is some danger coming feeling low.
Doctors some days ago I have asked for medicine for removing habits for smoking and drinking but is there any medicine jisko power form me kisi bhi food me mix kar ke dia jaa sakke. please help I am really worried for my papa. Recently my tau ji passed away due to cancer.
I have depression. What should I do? I don't have anyone to talk to anymore. I always smile so my family and friends think I am OK but inside I want to die.
I feel depression some time in a day and I also saw horrible dreams which make me to wake in night with fast breathing what to do to please tell me.
Stress is a state if physical and mental tension caused by certain external or internal factors in a person's life.Main goal of stress management is relaxation and rest.hence one must engage in activities that relax oneself.Yoga Meditation Sharing with others are some of the effective ways of coping with stress
I always feel so much nervousness and I go to the washroom many times a day and my body weight is not ideal.
1. Relax your breathing. Take deliberate slow, deep breaths, and feel the tension begin to subside.
2. Clear your mind of disturbing thoughts. Remind yourself of all your strengths, of those occasions when you’ve coped in the past, and of things you still have to look forward to.
3. Shut off the critical parent in your head. We all have weaknesses and make mistakes. Don’t abandon, attack, or reject yourself. You need to support, and to nurture, yourself.
4. Practice self-care. Temporarily step back from the stressful situation. Maybe listen to some music, or message a friend, or play with your pet, or go for a walk.
5. Respond – don’t react. You don’t have to do anything right now. Take a moment to take control of your feelings and your thoughts. Then assess the situations, and think through different options.
6. You may have to put up protective boundaries. We often don’t have the energy to give at these times – so withdraw from people who would drain your energy.
7. A burden shared is a burden halved. Share how you feel with someone who cares. It’s good to ask for help when you’re worried or afraid.
I have a problem in vision. When I see on white objects or shiny objects. A black spot appears before my left eye. When I rotate my eye that spot moves along with the eye. Even if I see at sky, I would see that black spot in front of my eye. Which rotates along with my eye. It disturbs me mostly during studies as a black spot appears on the pages, that diverts my attention.
I am in early sixtys. Surviving with only. Completed responsibilities (settled my daughters) except purchasing/building residence of my own and sufficient bank balance to pull on till last breath of either of us. This sometimes take me to depression. How to deal with it?
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about certain things, but letting that fear take over your life is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person:
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this biochemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. It has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation, if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is a homeopathic remedy made from the middle layer of sea shells that has a number of applications. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses.
However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating.