Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Diwan Pradnya JitendraYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years male. I was depression patient for 2 years. But after that I became normal absolutely fit but nowadays I got angry very quickly. It is out of my control I broke things while I get angry. And I loose so many friends because of this. Please provide me a guidance to overcome this.
I get sleep after an hour or two after going bed. I am very sensitive n get palpitation / depression on small issue. I consulted psychiatric who kept me on different doses. Presently I am taking D venizep50 since last 5 months. One tab daily before dinner. My doctor says I can continue it for a year or two. I am feeling better but not normal. please advice me if I add any other medicine, continue or stop this medicine. Regards op Singh.
I am unable to concentrate. Whenver I start reading after sometime my mind becomes so heavy that I need some break. Oftenly it happens. Suggest me a solution?
I am suffering from depression for last two years, headache. Now I am doing yoga but not getting relief, what to do.
Not getting regular periods. Having more stress. Intaking tablets. And planning to take ovarian syrup and ferikind suspension tonics. Is there any harm of taking those tonics? What have to do for getting regular periods?
I was suffering from an anxiety disorder the doc gave me methylcobalamin 1500 mcg once a day for 25 days due to which I am not able to concentrate on my studies like I used to and theres hurdles in my day to day tasks. What best thing can be done as when I am concentrating I am feeling strongness in my forehead and not able to focus properly and learn properly I do not know why he gave me such but its like over strongness and along with methylcobalamin he also gave me benfotiamine-150mg, alpha lipoic acid-100mg, chromium picolinate-200mcg & inositol-150mg I asked him this is causing much problems in my day to day tasks but he said this med is for strongness of nerves but is it given to younger children who are studying my ques is this. please suggest what best can be done to gain that confidence and concentration fast for my exams.
Feeling memory loss and reduction in brain speed in processing information? are these consequences of it? if yes any medications.
I am a job doing person and my work is all in computers only. So please suggest me how can I avoid the chances of gaining obesity, anxiety, body pain and all other problems by doing long time work in computer.
Dirnk karna kay sheht ke liye kitna fayda hai ar kitna nuksan hai deli pine waloka sharir pe kay effects hota ha please ask me ye mere pati ke liy sawal hai oh deli drink karte hai.
Stress affects every aspect of our lives. It does not allow you to think or focus on anything else, tempts you to binge eat and takes control of your lifestyle. Stress can also cause severe health problems that can result in heart disease. Thus it is very necessary to learn how to control and manage stress. Managing your stress effectively can help you cope with it better and let your remain in control of your life.
Homeopathy is based on the belief that the mind and body are connected. Thus by treating one, the other can benefit as well. Thus when prescribing a form of treatment for any health condition, attention is always paid to the mental state of the patient. Homeopathy can be very effective in treating and controlling stress and stress related problems. When treating stress with homeopathy, it is essential to first understand the cause of stress.
Some common homeopathic remedies for stress are:
- Arsenic Album: This is usually prescribed to people who are generally anxious and nervous. People affected by the stress of being late for an event or meeting can also be given this remedy to ease the stress. Patients who benefit from this form of treatment are also often hypochondriacs who constantly feel that every minor symptom is a sign of a major illness.
- Bryonia: This is very effective remedy for all kinds of stress. It can also be used to treat stress triggered by uncertainty at the workplace and insecurity about not having enough money even though they work very hard.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This is also a common homeopathic remedy for work place related stress. People who are concerned about being observed or stressed by an upcoming deadline can be benefited by this medication. This type of stress can commonly be seen at the time of appraisals.
- Staphysagria: People who are extremely sensitive and feel that the world is unjust and unfair to them cab be benefited by Staphysagria. This is often faced by children bullied in school and people in corporate work environments. Staphysagria boosts confidence levels and thus makes the person feel less vulnerable.
- Ignatia: Emotional stress is very well treated by Ignatia. This homeopathic remedy addresses feelings of disappointment and guilt and stress that follows an emotional loss such as the loss of a loved one or breaking up for a relationship. It also fights the desire to withdraw from family and friends and moodiness.