Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Divya Gnan SarvaiyaYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of eyes. Sometimes there is a sudden pain in my right eye. N it becomes dry. Please help me to resolve this problem.
I have an eye problem since last 4 years and im wearing spex with -4.00 point and now recently it has been increased so wats the medicines I want to take.
Whenever I read my books my eyes got pain and water come from eyes and it itches heavily. If I rubbed my eyes it got reddish in colour. I suffered a lot. Please tell an idea to cure my problem.
At night my sight is not good. I have problem on seeing even'point' I had consult a doctor but he did not refer me specs only referred. An eye drop. Softdrop" Is it sufficient to me?
She had ophthalmia since last week now, she had gone so under depression of her eyes, she now thinks she will go blind one eye, now she cried a lot that her eyes are gone red, and she is feeling like its stinging inside and she said she found something whitish while she was rubbing it, she sent me her pic to check what it is, pls help.
I am a 20 years old female suffering from severe headache, nausea, vomiting, intolerance to light and episode of burrs vision. What should I do?
LASIK stands for Laser In-situ Keratomileusis. This is a common eye surgery that helps in correcting vision problems. During this procedure, the cornea of the eye is cut across by a medical expert to raise the tissues and reshape them to correct vision. LASIK is suitable for patients who have shortsightedness, long sightedness or who suffer from astigmatism.
Here are the 5 benefits that a LASIK surgery offers:
1. Improved vision - A study reveals that 95% of the people who underwent this surgery achieved uncorrected visual acuity of 20/40 and 85% of the people achieved 20/20 vision. This procedure ensures that a patient achieves enhanced vision.
2. Quick results and recovery - This surgery enables you to return to your normal schedule immediately the day after the surgery. You can have clear and improved vision within a day.
3. Long- lasting outcomes - A minimum timeframe of 3 months is required for the eyes to adjust, after which LASIK results are permanently noticeable in a patient. No follow up procedures are required unless something wrong went with the surgery. The patient will continue to have improved vision unless there is any normal loss due to illness or aging.
4. No need of glasses - You no longer require glasses as your vision turns to normal post-LASIK surgery.
5. Goodbye contact lenses - LASIK surgery will help eliminate the need for contacts. You will be able to avoid all the problems pertaining to wearing a contact lens, including lens solution.