Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. DiptiYour feedback matters!
Sir, my wife age 50 having Blood ESR level 92 after 1 hour and having knee pain on both legs, please advice me on reducing painThanks.
I am suffering from lower right back pain since 6 months I consult a doctor earlier he says that it was a stone which is passed through urine but now feel the pain again.
I am 30 years young guy & had an arthroscopy surgery in my knee. My thigh muscles got weaker & I am facing problem in climbing stairs & other routine activities. What should be post-operative remedy?
I am 45 I have diabetes I have legs pain muscles pains my father is also diabetic past 8 years my legs have pains. What should i do?
I have a back pain and nose blocking from last one year tried many medicine but nothing is change now my pain' s a lot then before please do give me some options or medicine something by the pain will stop
I am suffering form left leg knee pain for the past 2 months. If I fold my legs and sot or sitting in the toilet. Then when I get after getting my left leg knee pain badly.
Hi I am 40 years. Old male. I am suffering from severe low back pain. Mri report says: small left paracentral l5-s1 disc protrision causing thecal disc compression abutting the left traversing s1 nerve root. Small prostero-cental l4-l5 disc protrusion is seen. L4- l5 canal a. P. D 13. 1 mm, l5-s1 apd 11. 2 mm. Uric acid 6. 8. What should I do?
I have pain in my leg from feet to knee joint, when I walk in my foot claws. It is happening from last month.
Hii. Exactly 1 years back I got my knee joint sprain. Had scanning showed anterior cruciate ligament thickness tear. Asked me to do regular physiotherapy. But sometimes sudden movement causing severe pain due to slight sprain. Can you please provide any home treatment to avoid this.
I am having strong headache, sore throat, general body pains, sleepless night, dryness of body, joint pains. Strong stool and internal heat. Please help me.
There is a saviour pain in my knees its paining when stand for a long time or if I sit down for a long time then im unable to get-up.
Respected Sir/Mam, I have been suffering from severe pain in right side of my body from neck to leg since last 8-10 months. Pain started from shoulder back side and then it moves to neck and then right arm. Sometimes pain moves to hip and lower leg. Sometimes I feel sever pain in my stomach right side also below the right underarm. I have already consulted couple of doctors but it seems like they are not able find the actual problem. Permanent pain area is Shoulder back side from where pain was started. I feel like Blockage of arteries but not sure. Please help me to understand the reason behind pain and help me to get rid of it. Best Regards,
I am having knee pain. X ray showed that my both knee caps have degenerated. What's the treatment? Doctor said to do physiotherapy and then surgery. What do you suggest?
I am 28 Years old, I am feeling backache due to doing heavy Gym. Is it a problem in future? I have taken precautionary measures as of now.
Sir I am Male 56 yrs. Weight 72 height 5.9" and having lower back pain problem at waist. Not able to stand for more than 10 minute or bend forward. My B12 and D3 test showed less than min. Uric acid is also little higher .Dr. Has advised to take 10 injection of B12. And some medicine. Kindly advise whether I will be o.k. Or not?
A fracture is a complete or incomplete crack, which appears on a bone due to application of intense pressure or force. A fracture results in extreme pain, and the bone becomes immobile. Any kind of movement boosts the pain. Fracture pain occurs in three distinct stages. Acute pain is felt immediately after a fracture while sub acute pain occurs over the weeks that follow after a fracture. The third stage or chronic pain occurs when the fracture and soft tissues around it have healed.
Fracture pain is quite intense in nature and proper precautions should be taken while dealing with them:
- Development of fracture pain: When a bone undergoes a fracture, the ligaments and tendons are also damaged. While the bone slowly heals, ligaments and tendons fail to heal equally well or completely. Post fracture pain also develops when the outside of the bone does not heal completely. This usually does not appear in an X-ray.
- Treatment of fracture pain: Modern medications can be utilized to treat a fracture pain. Steroid injections and prescribed anti-inflammatory medicines help in treating a fracture pain. However, these remedies cause side effects, which are harmful for the body. Cortisone shots are utilized for the same purpose as well.
- Prolotherapy: Prolotherapy is an approach where ligament and tendon strengthening is stimulated along with repairing. This technique ensures complete treatment of the fracture, and the risk of long-term complications like arthritis is absent. In cases of fracture pain, which occurs due to the incomplete healing of the outer part of the bone, Prolotherapy helps in strengthening the fibro-osseous junction at the source of the pain. This will stop the nerve endings from firing. Prolotherapy provides speedy recovery and accounts for making the injured bone stronger than before. This process is often undergone by athletes. The procedure is undertaken only after thorough examinations for detection of the root cause of the pain. Prolotherapy is considered to be the best treatment for repairing tendons and ligaments, which commonly cause fracture pain. The body is simply stimulated and the painful areas are repaired. This is done by the introduction of a mild inflammatory reaction to the area of the weak tendons and cartilages. The results obtained after Prolotherapy are permanent and the fracture pain is unlikely to reoccur.
- Splints are utilized to stop the movement of fractured bone and braces can be used to support the bone. Plaster cast also supports and immobilizes the fractured bone. Traction and surgical implants are other treatment measures.
- Fracture pain occurs not only because of the broken bone, but also because of the weakened ligaments and tendons around the bone. Fracture pain should be handled very carefully, and proper control measures should be applied.