Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
My father is suffered from knee and joint pain from last 8 years age is 55. It creates too much pain to him. Dr. Says there is a a gap between knee joints. Is it any solution without surgery?
My mom have severe pain at knee joint while standing or walking or working. Is there osteoarthritis? I m worried. Wht should she do?
I am 24 years old I have joint pain in my leg for last 1 years after the done my work I have this problem I want solution how to reduce my joint pain within specified period thanks.
I have a little bit pain in my left side of back. What would be the best yoga or medicine is good for me to cure this pain?
My grandma has very poor bone density (knees) How to increase it. Doctors hv asked for an operation. But before operation how can we increase her knee density.
Hello everyone ! age 23, I have got swelling in my knees one by one . 10 days ago I got swelling in my right knee , I had taken medicine from family doctor to remove swelling. But after getting my right knee better from swelling, I get swelling in my left knee. Please suggest me !
Hello doctor I had scaphiod fracture in my right hand , last year in july. Keep the plaster for 2 1/2 month and after that kept thum slpint and had therapies for 1-2 weeks. Now its almost 8 month from that day and still i have pain when I put some weight on my right hand or when i do some exercise , some time hand start sacking. Some time pain occurs due cold waves. Please suggest. Could you please share view what exactly the problem is.
I am 54 years old. My index finger is paining. What to do to reduce my pain? mention. Some physiotherapy exercises ?
I am suffering from pain in my knee from last 3 months, whenever I walk it goes very painful, have tried lots of medicine for pain but it does not help me. Please suggest me proper solution Thanks.
My daughter was injured by a cycle Tyre hitting her feet about 14 days back. We went to two orthopedic doctors one after another. Both of them found no fracture but soft tissue damage. She is taking pain killer, applying ointments and hot and cold pack treatment. But till now she is feeling pain on her upper part of the feet and unable to walk. Please help.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.