Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am rishab tibra. I have pain in my backbone and I am 26 years old. What can I do. My backbone is paining. I am having problem.
I am male 21 year of age I have back problem for last 7-8 months I visited many doctors but couldn't help in pain What to do.
I am 22 yrs male, I am preparing for ssc exams and I have knock knees. Is there any permanent cure of it because it is a serious problem for my career and future.
I am 39 year male guy facing following problems from last three months. 1] Both knee's paining while sitting and standing. 2] Difficulty in full breathing of full. I hv worked in power plant environment from over a year to last month. 3] joint pains in arms, toes, knees and back pain. 4] seeing black coloured spots while standing 5] now feeling lack of full strength inside the body. Before a year feeling full strength but now not. 6] over a year ago in oct 2014 weight is 63 kg and now weight is 57 kg. 7] feeling asthmatic while running and walking. 8] can't able to breathe from both holes un neck. Can breath from online right side hole. 9] I have frozen left side testicles, frequently itching in gap between lap and testicles. 10] I have left side facial paralysis from 2002 need to see expert who can cure it. 12] feeling very weakness and eye lids itching. 13] hair are falling14] I feel always tensed due to pending work and due to job tensions. Please suggest suitable medication which can cure above said things of my health and I can become fit with health.
I have problem with my right side feet joint. Unable to walk properly. Is this because of Uric acid?
My mensuration cycle" periods" is not of 30 days. Every time my periods date extends with 5 to 10 days later. Please tell me some solution or medicine for getting it on regular time. Also now a days I have pain in my joints of hands and legs, I think there is calcium deficiency in my body. Please suggest some good calcium tablets or proteins powder.
I have dislocated my left shoulder even though its not the first time and I got it back again however this time even though the shoulder socket bone is back in place there is a lot of pain and the bone joint feels loose as well request for a remedy or suggestion.
Hello doctors. I had c-section after having contractions for almost 2days, before 4months. Am having severe back pain (exactly back to the chest and low back). Also knee pain, joint pain. I should admit i have skipped iron calcium during my pregnancy. I have been identified with hypothyroidism recently. Any medications n exercise? Thanks in advance .
I am 22 years old female which used to have lower back pain from last weeks but I used to take it otherwise but now I did my usg n I noticed a infection and inflammation in left ovary so I consult gyne she precise iv n im injection plx suggest something I am very worried.
After long day sitting in my office I feel stiffness in my calf muscles and knees. please suggest I am feeling this from a month now initial I thought it was due to some sprain but it started in both legs now.
The movement between bones and muscles is possible due to the fluid filled sacs that enable smooth gliding of the bones. When there is an inflammation of these sacs, condition known as bursitis results, leading to friction, reduced movement, painful movement, discomfort, and irritation.
Some of the common causes of bursitis include age, which brings along reduced elasticity of the tendons and ligaments. Additionally, sudden injury to the bursa area, repetitive stress, overuse of the ligaments or tendons, incorrect posture, and improper exercise can all lead to bursitis.
The most commonly affected parts are the elbows, shoulders, hips, knees, and ankles. The dull, aching pain that ensues is accompanied by stiffness. Movement can worsen this pain. The area can be red, hot, and swollen indicating infection. Whatever the area affected, some of the common ways to manage bursitis pain are listed below.
- Rest: As soon as bursitis is identified, the area must be rested. As noted, in most cases, repetitive stress and injury is the most common cause, and resting the area really helps.
- Ice only: If bursitis is happening for the first time, then an ice pack alone should help reduce the pain in 1 to 2 days.
- Ice and moist heat: If it is happening repeatedly, then alternating moist heat and ice for 15 minutes each will help. This can be done two to three times a day.
- Anti-inflammatories: In most cases, if rest and topical therapy are not working, then the regular anti-inflammatory agents may be given.
- Physical Therapy: In some cases, mild exercises can help reduce inflammation and pain.
- DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide): This clear, colorless, oily liquid is made from wood pulp and helps in reducing the inflammation caused by bursitis. A 70% DMSO mixture can be applied with cotton on the affected area 3 times a day for 3 days, then 2 times a day for the next 3 days, and then 1 time a day for the next 3 days. If there is no improvement in the first 3 days, it needs to be discontinued.
- Foods to remove calcium deposits: In a number of cases, bursitis that is present for months or years is worsened due to the calcium deposits. Foods like apple cider vinegar can help dissolve the calcium deposits that could have formed in the bursa.
- Steroids: Local injections of corticosteroids may be necessary in some cases. Though inflammation can be curtailed with this, there is always the fear of hampered immunity and altered sugar levels.
- Surgical drainage: In very rare cases, the bursa may need to be surgically drained.
Bursitis is a very common issue and can be managed easily as well. Consult your doctor and avoid medicating on your own.