Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Resp sir/mam, I am a 26 year old male having backpain for 4 months. Initially it was on lower left side of spine but today it is at right side and slightly above. I had many visits to the nearby hospital and received shortwave diathermy for 7-8 days which gave some relief. I apply osteoflam which gives temporary relief. Please help as the pain seems to settle somewhere deep and is discomforting. Whenever I sit with straight posture there is no pain, but when my back posture couch it starts paining somewhere deep in the back. Also, after doing some amount of exercise the pain subsides for sometime. I know that I need to loose few pounds as my stomach is bulging but first I need to be cured. Ps: there is no pain in the legs so it is not a case of slip disc thankfully.
I am 27 year old. I am having pain in my back boon, last 10-11 year, in xray nothing come, in night time it goes rounded so that I can't change my side, I concerned to many doctor but no benefit they gave me pain relief only but it's not solutions, earlier that pain was in my leg (Thai) but now it's come to my back boon, Please tell me something.
I am 45 years old. I am having diabetes. I am getting foot pain everyday. Why like that? Pain is like someone pinching with needle. Can I tell how to overcome it?
I am 23 years old Boy I am suffer from backbone pain and I loose my sperm in urine sir please tell an treatment for cure these problem.
I am 24 year old and I have knee pain. I have used some pain relief balm but no results. Should I do?
I have multiple bone related problems. Lot of pain at different places because of spondilytis, knee pain (ligament tear) in both legs. Recently my ankle is swollen for more than 1. 5, months. Stiffness remains in whole body including palm, back, legs, shoulder. Heels also pain.Please do help.
I am suffering from left knee pain about few months. I tried to solve this problem for few times but no action is satisfied for me. please hlep me to solve this problem.
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.