Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Dipthi GsaagYour feedback matters!
I'm 20 years old. I'm having back pain from 2 months. I'm basing using some oils n ointments guided by doctors bt I couldn't see any change. What can I do now to reduce my pain?
I am 55 yrs. Old female. My eyes keep on burning and I cannot read continuously.Occasionally I feel pain along my shoulders , lower back and head also. Please help.
I am 63 year old male no sugar BP normal with medicine. My problem is 20 year back operate on my right leg hip joint with nailing. 3 year back remove nails. My right leg short about half inch. I walk limb. And due to that full body load come on left side leg. Now days my left side leg pain in knee. For that pl. Suggest medicine or treatment.
I am a 34 year old man suffering with Minor tear in the Left knee Meniscus. Kindly suggest the correct treatment. I was an Athlete. Now stopped going for Running and Gym.
I am having back pain for the last 3 years, but now it is a major issue of mine, I feel pain every time, what should I do, kindly suggest.
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 25years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? I am not much healthy, how I can get healthy? I am not much healthy, how can I get healthy?
I am suffering from arthritis and my knee hurts a lot, what medications can help ease the pain or what remedies?
I am 68, male, from last 2 months shooting pain in right buttock which radiates between knee and ankle, aggravates in walking, tingling, had a fall hitting right hip, lifted weighty bag, diagnosed pinched Sciatic nerve. Not much help in heating or TENS, taken steroids for 2 weeks, Wegalin, Is it Peripheral Neuropathy What you suggest, Medicines? Rest? Exercise?
I am suffering from back and neck pains. For the past one month. Can spending huge time on riding bike can be the cause.
I am 50 years old female suffering from knee pain, some time calf muscle pain frequently find stiffness in the calf muscle. Also having hyper acidity. My medical history:- removal of appendix, gall bladder, and uterus.
Sir. I am suffering from right elbow pain. My MRI report is "minimal synovial effusion in right elbow" my pain from last 8 months. Still I have pain after getting so much medicine. I'm a technician so I have to use my right hand. Please sir advice me .what I do now.
This query is for my wife who is 55 years old, weighting 77 kg and having height of 5.5 feet. She has problem with her knees. We are residing at 3rd floor and it becomes very difficult for her to ascend or descend stairs. Even otherwise if she stands for some time, her legs becomes stiff and starts swelling. She can;t even fold her legs and there is pain while walking. Her sugar level, BP, Cholesterol level, uric acid, RH factor are OK. She is taking Calcium (Cadila Pouch) and B complex daily. Please advise.
I'm 28 years old male having pain in just at the lower portion of knee. I made x-ray but there is nothing abnormal in that particular area. Even I checked my uric acid which is within limit but going to maximum limit. I used various pain killer and ointment etc but nothing is effective for the problem. What should I do now?
I am having pain in my lower back. Whenever I try to bend my back I couldn't get up by my own. What medical treatment should I get?
I am 21 year old man. I had pain in in meleg knee. While I am walk more or play cricket it will starts. What I will do?
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a painful one that is born from a strain on the median nerve, which loops through the wrist bone to connect it with the rest of the hand and fingers so as to promote motion. This condition can be a painful and debilitating one that usually starts at night, and affects the various fingers, especially the thumb and index finger. The symptoms include numbness, a tingling sensation, a weak grip, and the inability to do many tasks that involve the thumb and index finger. There are many ways of treating this condition with the help of physiotherapy, steroids and corticosteroids. There are easier ways of dealing with this issue on an everyday basis, as follows.
- Wrist Splint: It is a good idea to wear a wrist splint at night which will keep the bones and muscles stationary as the pain in this condition usually starts at night. This will also prevent further damage to the median nerve.
- Activity: Keep your activity to a minimum to give your hand and rest, in particular, some much needed rest from the pain, numbness and tingling. Further, you need to avoid activities that cause too much pain and numbness. Also, take care to keep your thumb and wrist straight during other activities so that there is less strain on the median nerve.
- Strength and Flexibility: Many times, the pain from the wrist and fingers can spread towards the arm as well. In order to prevent this and to treat the pain on a more long term basis, it is important to turn to some mild exercise which can make the area more flexible and strong. This can include wrist twists which can be done ten times for each hand. One can also try Yoga to strengthen the joints in the upper body.
- Ice Pack: Use an ice pack or ice compress on your wrist for ten to fifteen minutes each every few hours to help in relieving unbearable pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory Medication: Patients suffering from this condition can also turn to non steroid medication that will help in bringing down the inflammation. This inflammation is usually responsible to a great extent for symptoms like numbness and pain which can halt various activities. These drugs may include aspirin, ibuprofen, and even naproxen sodium.
- Taking Breaks: One must take regular breaks at work and flex the fingers and the wrist so that the painful bending posture does not make matters worse.
Ensuring that you manage your everyday functioning despite Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a matter of balancing your activities with rest.