Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dipika U. GachhiYour feedback matters!
Hello its regarding diet for weight loss. My current diet plan is - Egg omelette/kanda poha for breakfast. For lunch - salad and wheat roti with chicken gravy/ vegetable. For evening - apple n roasted chana. For dinner - kellogs muesli. Am regular in gym n cardio at least 5 times a week. Is this good diet or should I change it for weight loss. My current weight - 93. Height 6.7 ft. Age 24.
Hi doctor, I want to join a gym for increase muscles and stamina. Please doctor suggest me a diet plan for that and one exercise chart for a week so that I can follow the chart. At present I am drinking milk with dry fruits (kishmish, kaju and badam) is it good for stamina and muscles building.
Hello I m 18 yrz old n wnna loose my weight. Is it advisable to jump without skip rope instead of skipping?
My father is 52 years old. He is having diabetes from 8 yr. Can you pl tell me which fruits are not harmful in this problem. Can sweet corn, pop corn be eaten in diabetes?
When ever my penis erect a transparent liquid start coming off And also while sex my timing is very less Can someone help.
My body weight is not satisfactory. So what should I do to gain weight while my age is twenty? Without any supplement or steroid.
Sir my mouth open small. Nearly 2.5 fingers enter. I was using SM fibro. Suggest me to do what. I want to avoid chance of mouth cancer. I have left eating gutkha.
I am 47 years old. I have diabetes from last 10 years. From last 1. 5 years I face problem in sensing me feet. What should I do?
My son is 4 months completed and 15 days running. His weight is 5 kgs and 516 grams. He has been taking less breast feeding for few days. Does he has normal weight? What should I do to increase his feeding? He has been habituated to suck fingers. Give me thorough information regarding this. Please suggest me to get rid off from this query.
Hello doctor I am 36 male and I am very upset because I have wrinkles on my face around eyes so please suggest me best and natural treatment for wrinkles I do not wana botox aur surgery .plz help me.
M 54 kg and my height is 5'2. When my bmi is calculated it shows dat it's in ideal range but I want loose weight and m pear shaped which means my hips and thigh are broader .My question is can you consult me a healthy way to loose my extra fat from my abdominal section and if it's going to effect my health?
Muje skin pe chakatte nikatle hai bahut aur sath me khujali bahut hoti h, ye muje bachpan se hai jab mai 5-6 saal ka tha or ab mai 20 saal ka hogya hu, kayi jagah dikhaya but jab tak davai khata hu tab tak hi asar rahta hai. Please bataye mai kya karu?
Due to hormonal imbalance , there is a growth of unwanted hair on my chin and upper lips. please help me get rid of this problem. Is there any natural way to cure it?
I am 26 years old and I am suffering from acne. I consulted a skin specialist and followed the medicines that he prescribed but it was of no use. Still it has not reduced.
I have a daughter, two and a half years of age. She is suffering from Autism. Any suggestions for treatment? Please? Urgent!
Main zayada adult videos dektha hun jiski wajha see main kamzor Ho raha hun mujhe isko rokna hai mai kya karun.
"Getting back in shape” – These are the words that are simpler said than done. Some people treat every day with a renewed vigorousness and attack them with an aim to lose the excess fats. But in most cases even after spending hours at the gym and having a regularised diet may not be effective in losing the weight proportions. The chances are that they are ignoring one fundamental principle in any weight loss procedure - Doing things the right way. Hitting the gym hours together and starving cannot make you lean. They can lead to other health conditions altogether. Having a proper schedule both in the exercise and in the diet are mandatory to achieve an appropriate weight loss. Let us walk to through some of the common mistakes that are hampering weight loss.
- Protein intake: Protein intake is crucial, but having too much protein is not recommended as the excess protein can get stored as fat. They can eventually add to the weight instead of reducing it. Maintaining the average grams required per day is the healthier option. The dietician can chart it down as per the person's body condition.
- Vegetables: While most people add vegetables as a part of the diet they are mostly in the cooked format, thus by the time it is taken in all beneficial components are reduced. It is advisable to eat raw vegetables in subtle quantities, as eating too much raw can also be hard on the digestive system.
- Fruit juices: Just having a cup of juice in the morning is not enough as most fruits have sugar and they can indirectly increase your blood sugar levels. Always make it a point to have a healthy breakfast loaded with fibre and protein as they give all the energy to support a person throughout the day.
- Exercises: It is a common misconception that doing an exercise repeatedly can help in contouring that part. This is not correct as the muscles need time to rest before getting on the next set of exercise. Have the training evenly spaced out so that the strength gets retained in the muscle? In this way, the results also will be long standing. Also initially when starting to exercise, the results will be drastic, but over a period wears out. This does not mean that the effects are not visible. It is simply our body's way of stating that it has accustomed to the new routine and it will make the necessary changes in its own time. Remember that weight loss is not a single day achievement.
- Walking: Man has been designed to walk. Hence do not restrict yourself from this nature's biggest gift. Walking half a mile can rejuvenate the body both physically and mentally.
- Sleep: Having a good relaxed seven to eight hours sleep is also mandatory for the overall body condition. Make sure that the rest is always included as a part of the weight loss program.
The Dietician's Take:
A good dietician would say- "Have patience in any weight loss treatment." This is very much true as weight loss is a step-by-step procedure and avoiding these common mistakes can make the impact more profound and everlasting. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.