Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Dipali SabuYour feedback matters!
Ear buds are meant to be used for outer ear only i. E to clean the folds of outer ear.
Using them inside the ear is not recommended and can lead to dangerous ear infection.
The delicate skin in the ear canal can get damaged and subsequently infection may occur leading to a condition called otitis externa.
She did sex first time with her boyfriend, first time for 10 minutes in and out then second time also same without any protection, she had before 2 weeks, but he did not ejaculate inside her vagina then too she is scared of getting pregnant, whether she will get pregnant or not?
I am married person and my testicle of one side is squeezed many years ago. We are trying for a baby but my wife could not conceived. Can testicles make problem for that?
Salam doc mre sath masla ye ha mri vagina ma urine ki jaga itching hoti ha kbi kbi days ma hoti ha or kbi kbi itching k sath pani sa nikal jata ha discharge bhi hota h kbi kbi or Periods bh two days aty ha bki days m spot ajaty ha wrna to two days aty ha or mra weight bh kam hogya ha 49 sy 42 hogaya weight or mre boobs bhi km hogae or rat m bht bechani hoti ha dono legs m pain hota h halka sa aisa lgta hai jan nikal rahai ha mri bht bechani hoti ha please wja btaden q hota ha aisa please koi hal btaden m bht pareshan ho doc mri age 25 ha I am unmarried girl and please help me thak gai m apni bemari sy or mre sath ye bh masla h lip corner chapped rhty ha khna bh nhi khya jata years me mar gai:(please help me ?
My boyfriend tried to insert his finger in my vagina, but that was a superficial insertion and was not much deeper. But from that Day my vagina has become red and I feel pain while peeing. Please give me some remedy.
Laughter is the best medicine, they say. Apart from making you happy and thawing a potentially anxiety ridden atmosphere, laughter can also promote good health. A deep rooted laughter session once in a while can actually rejuvenate you and give you a dose of health.
If this surprises you, then you need to read the rest of this article to find out how a bout of stress free laughter can help you in the health department. Read on to know more!
- Blood Pressure: Laughing can helping in keeping your blood pressure low, as per various medical studies. This can potentially reduce the risk of falling prey to heart attacks and strokes. The blood pressure will genuinely come down when you laugh heartily, which is especially helpful in situations for patients of hypertension so as to bring down the stress levels.
- Immunity: Did you know that the immune system of the body can get affected by the stress hormone levels? When your brain brings on signals that hint at stress and anxiety, laughter can also help in bringing down the stress levels simply by sharing a joke and laughing about a funny episode with someone close to you. This also gives a boost to the body's immune system. Also, when you laugh really hard, the T cells of the body get activated, which is how the immunity gets a boost so that the next time you are about to catch a cold or flu, the immunity takes over naturally.
- Cardiac Health: Laughter is great for the cardiac health because it helps the heart pump and burns the same number of calories that one would during a long walk. It is a great cardio workout that is ideal for people who are bed ridden due to illness or injury.
- Abs: A long and heartfelt laughter session can actually work your abs as it helps the inactive muscles of the area in contracting and relaxing. This is similar to a moderate work out for the abs. So getting a toned tummy can actually be as easy as having a good laugh.
- Endorphins: The body's natural pain killers reside in the Endorphin hormone. So have a good laugh and release these hormones as a natural side effect of laughing hard. This can help in reliving chronic pain as well.
The best part about laughter is that it generally increases the feel good factor inside you and helps you achieve a more relaxed mind and body where the immunity, heart health and general wellbeing are taken care of. So laugh your way to good health and get a well-functioning immune system with a well-toned body as well.
A man and woman’s bodies are completely different from each other. It’s not merely the structure or appearance that is different but it is also the functioning, internal systems and sub-systems that are quite distinct. Therefore, men and women are affected by different diseases at different ages and conditions. But there are quite a few diseases that are common in women but, are also found in men. Some of those diseases are-
Breast cancer- It’s a popular but false conception that only females have breasts. The reality is that males have breasts too! Men are affected by breast cancer, though not as frequently as women, but they do!
Osteoporosis- This disease of weakened bones is usually found in women. Men too suffer from this disease that is hard to discover due to the lack of symptoms.
Lupus- The inflammatory disease is found in men on rare occasions, but the fact is- it does!
Eating disorders- Under-eating or over-eating due to depression or issues concerning body image has always been synonymous with women. But, men also develop irregular eating habits depending or moods, mental state and anxiety over self-image.
HPV- This sexually transmitted disease is commonly found in women but factually it can develop in men as well. It is difficult to discover it via tests and even hard to find symptoms, but it does occur in men in a few cases.
Migraines- Men and women both suffer from migraines though the frequency of it is observed more in women.
Rheumatoid arthritis- This is a common disease found in women, 70% of the affected people are women hence it is perceived that it is a ‘woman’s; disease. It develops in men as well, especially after a certain age.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I had a healthy sexual life now I am getting married my opening is big as 2 fingers can be and loose vagina. Does my husband will come to know I am not a virgin?
Is it really compulsory to were a condom while having sex to avoid pregnancy. Or there any other ways to have sex without condom because I'm not feeling satisfied using condom when I make love to girlfriend ?
Conversion disorder is a psychological disorder in which psychological conflicts get converted into physical symptoms.
The disease is also referred to as a functional neurological symptom disorder. In most cases, this disorder has an impact on your ability to move, your senses, vision, hearing capacity and ability to swallow.
The main cause behind the onset of a conversion disorder is generally a sudden traumatic event (real or imagined). This may also happen due to an emotional conflict or any other mental health disorder, which directly or indirectly affects your brain in an undesirable manner.
Though the exact factors which cause the disease are still unknown, it has been proved by medical researchers that the disorder affects that part of the brain which controls the majority of the senses, muscles, and nerves.
The symptoms of this condition may usually appear immediately after a traumatic event, be it physical or psychological. Some of the most common symptoms of this disorder are listed below.
- Weakness or paralysis of a body part
- Loss of body balance
- Moments of unresponsiveness
- Abnormal, sudden and abrupt body movements such as tremors
- Swallowing problems such as lump in the throat
Some of the symptoms of this disorder might also affect the sensory organs, which include:
- Abnormal numbness of the body
- Speech related problems or inability to speak (psychological mutism)
- Vision related problems such as psychological blindness
- Hearing problems and difficulties
Married for 3 years no child .fibroids n unable to get pregnant consulting gynecologist for a year. Irregular periods n thyroid. Will she be able to conceive? How?
If woman is not pregnant but she took oral contraceptive pills that is unwanted pregnancy within 72 hours so what will be complications?
Hii I am 36 year old widow lady I want to do tubectomy for unwanted pregnancy. Last week I consulted with a gyno regarding this but she directly ignore for tubectomy. please give me suggestions regarding this.
I've finished my mensuration period before 3 days and yet I've pain of it. And I was having it before 2 weeks of start. What is it mean? I got checked up approx 1 year before and Dr. found a small ovary cyst ?was that's the issue of it again or anything else bcoz im5getting that pain continuously and what I need to do to get rid of it? For now I'm taking ashokarisht from 3 days as well and Dr. prescribed me for evecare syrup so which one I prefer and anything else if required?
Anyone who is sexually active is at risk for an STD, regardless of gender, race, social class, or sexual orientation. That said, teenagers and young adults acquire STDs more easily than older people. By age 25, half of sexually active adults get an STD. Having multiple sex partners also raises the risk, some STDs are on the rise in men who have sex with men, including syphilis and LGV.