Find numerous Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Jain
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh JainYour feedback matters!
Can you suggest some shampoos name wich are good to remove flakes? I have those white flakes too nd pimples too plss help my age is 16.
I hv so much pimples dark spot on my face so how can I remove it? Give suggestion n wht to do for remove it? I.
I have genital psoriasis in scrotum, pls recommend some medicine which is easily available in nagpur, maharashtra, india.
Hii I am shubham. Nd I have been loosing hair for 3 months I have tried everything. Every shampoo. Aayurved bt didn't work. please suggest me something.
Alopecia areata is a condition that makes hair fall out in patches. For the same reason, it is also known as patchy baldness. This condition occurs when an individual’s own immune system starts to attack the hair follicles. This is the reason why it can even prevent hair from coming back.
In some people though, hair may grow back again. However, there is no guarantee that they will now fall out again. The extent of hair loss and appearance of patches varies from one person to another.
- Abnormal levels of androgens
- Stress, childbirth, or any type of illness
- The use of specific drugs such as chemotherapy agents, beta-blockers, blood-thinning medications, and birth control pills
- Cosmetic procedures such as frequent shampooing, bleaching, and perms
- Low-protein diet
- Burns and injuries
- Thyroid, iron deficiency, lupus, or diabetes
There is no remedy available for complete cure of patchy baldness. However, it can be managed with the help of conventional treatment modalities such as ultraviolet light treatment, immunotherapy, topical or oral steroids and steroids injections.
But there is not any surety that these treatment modalities will work effectively for all patients. Moreover, a majority of these treatment modalities may take months to show results. Homeopathic treatment, on the other hand, is considered highly effective and efficient against alopecia areata. There are a number of homeopathic medications that can help provide long-term relief and permanent cure. Moreover, these homeopathic remedies are 100 percent safe and do not cause any side effects, unlike conventional treatment options.
Following are some of the common homeopathic medications made available to the patients from the treatment of alopecia areata or patchy baldness:
- Silica: This proves to be highly beneficial against baldness in young people and hair fall in the forehead and frontal region. It also helps control early greying of hair.
- Graphites: This help control hair fall from the sides of the scalp. It also takes good care of patchy baldness and hair loss associated with menopause.
- Phosphorus: It is highly effective against patchy baldness and other problems related to the scalp such as the itchy and dry scalp and dandruff. It also helps treat hair fall after any haemorrhagic disorder.
- Fluoric acid: This is best suited for people who have a tendency to develop alopecia because of family history. It also helps control brittle hair, idiopathic hair fall, and vertex baldness.
- Phosphoric acid: This helps control hair fall related to grief, thinning of hair, and early graying of hair.