Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. DineshYour feedback matters!
I cannot walk even short distances, or climb stairs even one floor, without hard breathing. Need to sit and relax to recoup. The result I don't do any exercise like walking etc, which is necessary since I am also diabetic. Sometimes when I bend down to pick up something, it's difficult. I have been recommended inhalers but these haven't helped. I was told by a chest specialist that there is some obstruction in my lungs which could be the reason for this. Or it may be blockages. Never went for an angio yet because my creatine levels were high. Test reports show the heart is normal.
How to know whether I am suffering from high BP or Sugar without going to a Doctor as there is no hospital nearby. In morning sometimes I feel giddiness discomfort or dry mouth.
Most people associate fibre to be good for the digestive system. It helps to add roughage and therefore helps in avoiding constipation. When we dig deeper, the fibre seems to do good not just to the stomach but to the heart as well. Those who are prone to develop heart disease should make an attempt to include more fibre in their diet and reap the rich benefits it offers.
There are two classifications of fibres
Dietary are found in diet products and functional being added fibre through various food supplements. Soluble and insoluble fibre, based on their solubility in water. Most foods contain some amounts of both. The insoluble one has more digestive benefits, as it adds to the roughage. Both types have cardiac benefits.
Read on to know some of the cardiac benefits of fibres.
- Reduces cholesterol: There is good cholesterol which is essential for the body, and there is bad cholesterol causes heart disease. What fibres do is reduce the amount of bad and overall cholesterol in circulation. The fibre binds to the cholesterol and removes it from the body, which otherwise would get into circulation and lead to plaque formation and heart disease.
- Reduces blood pressure: Because the cholesterol does not circulate in the blood stream, the blood is not as viscous and therefore the vessels exert much less pressure to allow for free flow. A diet change to whole grains can show a marked difference in people with hypertension.
- Weight management: Eating fibre means more bulk and fewer calories so that a person feels full after eating smaller amounts. This is a great way to lose weight and bring preexisting heart disease under control.
- Stroke prevention: The circulating cholesterol usually gets sluggish and settles down along the walls of the blood vessels. This attracts more cholesterol, which eventually forms what is knowns as plaque. When this plaque attains a considerable size, it gets dislodged, circulates in the blood stream, and can reach any of the vital organs. When it reaches the heart or brain, it can lead to heart attack or stroke. By removing the cholesterol which leads to all these complications, fibre reduces the incidence of stroke and heart attacks.
- Management of diabetes: Blood pressure, increased weight, and heart disease all are predisposing factors and have common contributing factors as does diabetes. Controlling all these helps in prolonging the onset of diabetes and reducing its severity too.
High-fiber diet mainly reduces cholesterol which helps in multiple ways to maintain not just a healthy body but also improves the overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Pain in centre of chest, after some time it's transfer to same place on back, this process continues, kabhi chest pe, kabhi back pe, what type of trouble is this?
My friend have moderate left side chest pain. Whenever it comes it relieve soon. He was under anxiety more then a year. Doctor advised him to take ecg. First ecg result as sinus tachycardia, lvh minimal voltage for criteria, may be normal variant. At that time his bp80/145. After 2 two weeks he took another ecg. It comes as normal. Bp 76/126. Is any fault in ecg machines? He confused.
Is it normal when you have chronic anxiety disorder chest pain body weakness and legs and arms weak tingling and numb. Can it also cause physical and other mental health problems like brain stoke inability to walk hips and knees joint pain really severe can panel ginseng help with that.
Sometimes I feel depressed without any reason. And I feel lonely and my heart beat is very fast. I do not know what I do.
What you can do: After undergoing angioplasty or bypass surgery, it’s important to correct the problems such as high cholesterol or blood pressure, a poor diet, smoking, or lack of exercise. I advise cardiac rehabilitation with Artery Clearance Therapy and External Counter Pulsation (for details see educational websites www.chelation.in and www.SibiaMedicalCentre.com or post your queries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mb: 9814034818.