Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Dimpi RaiYour feedback matters!
Ovaries are atrophic due to chemo taken 3 years back. 14th week of pregnancy post IVF with donor eggs. Doc advised to stop crinone gel and progynova and referred to OB.
It is for sister who is known pcod for the last 9 yrs. During her 15 years due to absence of period tk usg and diagnosed as pcod. After that she underwent treatment allopathy allopathy ayurveda n home. Till now its not gt better n she is having her periods only during medication. sometime she stopped her medication herself n had period in irregular manner.in last month she had periods 2 times even without medicine. But in this month no periods and consulted doc n taking obimet tablets. She is unmarried but our entire family is worried about having a baby for her. Pls help us regarding this. Thank you.
Enhance your smile with #lip #augmentaion #surgery:
Do you want to improve the appearance of your lips? plump lips often improve self-confidence. We at #southdelhicosmeticclinic have many #cosmeticprocedures, to improve the appearance, reduce fine lines and #wrinkles around of your #lips #lipaugmentation can enhance and improve your #naturallook https://goo. Gl/ngnvn
Hi Doctor, I have completed the ovary study by external sonography means ovulation study on 18th day of my wife's MC. The report is Rt. Ovary is MSF, Lt. Ovary is 16*16 MM, Endometrium is 6.5 MM, Cul-de-sac Fluid is Nil. So what is the report for pregnancy or in this situation can I take chance for become pregnant. After 18th day whether it is possible that I can conceive for baby. Thanks.
I want to do safe sex with my partner. She got menses at 11-15 of Aug .so what is the safe dates to do sex with my partner.
How many times I should do sex. For making her pregnant. And when she has irregular cycle sometimes. Help me.
Hi sir. M married. I want to get baby. We couple have same A+blood group can we get baby? And daily I can not do intercourse. And I have less sperm quantity. And my sperm bit like water. What to do sir?
I have a ovarian cyst due to which I got so many problems during my mensuration and lots of pain in abdomen can you tell me the reason why cysts are formed and I also have the problem of white discharge please suggest me what should I do?
A good posture makes you stand tall. The right body posture is crucial for a healthy and strong, disease-free body. A correct body posture can help to alleviate all kinds of problems that might arise due to the practice of wrong posture such as chronic neck pain, back pain, and headache among others. Here’s how to avoid some of the common posture blunders:
You may know that sitting for long hours is bad for your health, but sitting hunched over the computer screen is especially harmful for your spine. When you’re in this posture, the chest muscles of your body tighten causing the top of the spinal column to form a C-shape. This can lead to pain in the back, shoulder and neck. To prevent your spine from curving in this manner, you can do the bhujangasana pose to strengthen your back.
2. Forward head
Likewise, sitting in a stooped manner in front of the computer can cause the problem of forward head and associated neck pain. Performing head nods on a daily basis can provide respite from the ache. For this, move your head towards the neck until your chin touches your neck. Hold on to this position for 5 seconds before going back to your original position. Repeat as needed.
3. Rounded shoulders
Intense training of the chest muscles or typing while not sitting straight can cause your shoulders to swivel forward, leading to rounded shoulders. This can prevent your arms from working at their full capacity while running or hamper your breathing ability while performing strenuous activities. One of the ways that you can fix this postural blunder is by doing some stretching exercises to relax your chest muscles.This workout can be easily done anywhere, as all you need is a doorway. Position your arms against one side of the doorway with your elbows bent at 90 degrees. Then, stretch your chest and shoulder muscles by placing your foot through the doorway. Hold the posture for about 30 seconds Whether your postural problem is mild or severe, it can affect your overall health and performance.
Wrong posture can cause you to experience skeletal system disorders such as kyphosis (outward curving of the spine) or lordosis (inward curving of the spine). If not corrected in time, the wrong body posture can also impact your self-confidence.
Can you please tell me how exactly a condom is used and what is to be applied on our penis or condom before using it? Please give some useful facts about it. Like necessary information. N my gf complains about the taste wad do I do? And my dick feels different in feeling wise after I remove the condom. Wad do I do?
1. You can’t improve memory without physical energy. Have healthy food habits and timely meals. Eat nutritious food. Avoid processed food.
2. Physical exercise improves blood circulation to brain and improves clarity of thinking.
3. Concentrate on your task with enthusiasm. If the task appears difficult, tackle bit by bit.
4. Have good night’s sleep. Maintain timings.
5. Give task to your brain. Avoid idling.
6. Have breaks and enjoy a joke with your friends. Continuous slogging makes you lose interest in your task.
7. Be confident. You can DO IT!
Doctor im 22 years old. I have irregular periods like 2 to 3months once so I feel like im gaining weight bcz of dis reason.
While pregnancy is a wonderful experience for most women, it also brings its fair share of troubles. Nourishing and developing another life inside your body could sometimes be a challenging experience. A lot of health issues can also arise due to it, such as back pain, feeling of fatigue, exhaustion and unbearable cramps.
However, these can be easily controlled or reduced to ensure that pregnancy is a joyful experience if you take proper care of your body. Ayurvedic remedies to make your pregnancy a joyful experience:
- Food cravings should be favored: It is important to eat what you desire. During pregnancy, follow a well balanced diet containing a lot of proteins, starch and vegetables. After the fourth month, you should satisfy all your cravings which are more likely coming from the merging nutritional requirements of the developing baby.
- Balance energy: During pregnancy, it is important to keep a balanced nervous system. This should be done by consuming a diet of plant-based, processed foods along with whole and sprouted grains. Start eating freshly cooked food with olive and coconut oil. Avoid consuming leftover food.
- Avoid certain foods: Try to prevent consuming spicy hot foods, uncooked leafy vegetables and undercooked lentils and beans. These food products can cause gas. Avoid preservatives, chemical additives and artificial flavors as they can cause severe stomach aches.
- Right form of milk: Drink warm non-homogenized milk with ghee. Mix the ghee with one cup of milk everyday to boost the baby’s immunity.
- Ayurvedic oils: Pregnancy can also cause pain in the abdomen area. This can be reduced by massaging your belly with Ayurvedic oil. This calms down your nerves and also helps you relax. Sesame oil and lavender oil are two good choices for this.
- Avoiding morning sickness: Sometimes morning sickness can occur from the sixth week of your pregnancy. Roast and grind cardamom seeds and eat a pinch of it each day. Sip ginger or fennel seed tea to reduce morning sickness.
- Exercise: Pregnancy can make you tired and feel exhausted easily. Practice yoga or go for a walk daily to feel energetic. This is also good for the development of the fetus. Meditation will also help reduce any form of stress and help you deal with the physical and psychological issues of pregnancy.