Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dilip Tanna
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip TannaYour feedback matters!
I'm having pain in lower back left side I do all the work by myself very active but due to this pain I could not sit I usually lay on bed I consult doctors she did ultra sound and kidney tests all were ok .
Dear sir/madam, I am a 39 years old male and I have so many back pain problems. What should I do. So please kindly help me.
What should you recommend for a lady having back problems and just delivered a baby now having more back pain any kind of vaccine can be given to her so that she can be away from cervical problems or any problem related to back. And if there is a vaccination what is the schedule and price of that and where it is available.
I am 68 years male having arthritis (both knees) problem last 11 years I tried ayurvedic, homeopathy medicines but no use i am unable to walk if I walk I will get pain in both knees, also I am suffering with diabetes since 17 years iam taking insurance insulin daily 15 units morning 15 units night and also metaformin500mg tab daily twice, allopathy drs says only option is knee surgery both knees. Please advice any guaranteed remedy in ayurvda ?
36 years female with diffuse disc bulge at c3c4, c4c5,c5c6 levels causing indentation of thecal sac. Patient complains of neck pain. Please advice what should she do?
I got typhoid 2 months before. It was for 15 days, I got recovered but now I am having a strange problem when ever I sit and stand-up I am getting severe muscle pain at this and below knees, can anybody help me on this.
I work in a bank and have prolonged sitting hours from 10 am till 7-8 pm. In last few months there is a problem that has been disturbing me badly. The upper neck region i. E the spine connecting with head region has severe burning sensations. And these sensations run down the spine if I keep sitting after the burning sensation starts. It makes me restless as if my spinal cord is turned into a heating rod. I get fainting like sensation and nausea after I get back within half four of getting up. I am very worried. please help.
Sir I am 24 year old boy from few months I have little pain in my heel when walk few hours or doing any works overall I am fit but I really hurt when start paining every time when I was walking on hard surface it start paining pls tell me why it is so?
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Weight control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
- According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
- Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
- To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
- Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as backbends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture.
- Panchkarma therapies like Kati basti, Anuvasan basti, niruha basti, special Ayurveda tail abhyanga (message), steam with Ayurvedaic Aushadh like nirgundi patra , rasna, eranda mula etc. will give you great and permanent results. Also, Patrapinda swedan will also help in relieving pain.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!