Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dilip DeshpandeYour feedback matters!
Muje ek dentist ki salah chahiy please Masooro se blood aata hai badboo hai aur dant peele ho gay solution bata do plz.
Mera teeth ka distance hai. Teeth aur teeth ke andar gap hone se khana khane ke problems hota hai. Samne se dekhe to teeth sab acha nahi dikhta hai. Log mujhe dikh kar mazak karte hain. Aap mujhe koi koi acha jaldi solution boliye. Sabhi teeth ke andar distance ho gaya hai. Aap mujhe help kijiye.
From the past 8 years I am chewing gutka And from 2 months I can't open my mouth and I can't eat properly do I have any solution please tell me sir.
Blood is coming from my mouth from last 3 Year whenever I brush, suggest me what to do nd any medicine if exists.
What is the solution for sensitivity in teeth? whenever I eat or drink something cold, I feel something like vibrations in my teeth! what could be the reason? and what is the solution for this?
Good morning Doctor, I am 35 years old and I have lost my 4 teeth and I am unable to chew any thing. I went to doctors and they have advised that its a symptoms of aggressive periodontist, Please suggest what to do and how can I save my all the teeth.
Sir I am 40 year I have parasite problem in my teeth. Many time blood also come out during eating how solve this problem sir?
I am now 22 year old and I always having a mouth sore when im changing my toothpaste. What does the best that I can do to get rid of it?
I had root canal treatment before 6 month treatment was completed with proper crown bt I hve pain what would be d reason?
I am getting wisdom tooth which is erupted but 1/4th part of tooth is covered with gum tissue and it's painting alot. One Doctor suggested for removal of tissue while the other suggested to extract the tooth. I am suffering from its pain in the jaw neck ear n headache. I couldn't eat or drink easily. Pls advice me what to do to get relief. With pain killer I am getting only temporary relief. please do advise me.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.