Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Digish DoshiYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and had sex first time in november 2014. I had regular periods after that. But this month I am not getting my period. Blood test (beta hcg) was 0.100 miu/ml. I am constantly worried about being pregnant. I know this is silly but please help me out. I am not bloated like other six month pregnant ladies but slightly fat. Please tell me am I pregnant? why am I not getting my period? how can I get it asap?
Sir my problem is my belly. I am suffered from fat. Due to which my belly increased. What should do to have a perfect physic.
I am taking zosert 100 mg for 2 months. I have upset stomach. I use various types of antacids but there is no result. Still I feel depressed. I also have Lonazep 0.5 mg at morning and 0.75 mg at bed time. I also have sexual disorder. I cannot feel anything during sex. After taking zosert sexual disorder remains same. What can I do?
Hello doctor. I suffer from anxiety and get depressed at t times.I get tremors when I am over anxious .And suffer from lot of phobias .Married for 7 years now and working.But I look cheerful .I badly want to get rid of phobias .I am scared to travel specially by air.I have also taken some ayurvedic medicines and counselling to overcome this problem as I was suffering from insomnia .That's helped me a lot.One more thing to mention.I have brittle flat n rough nails n doctor told me that I am allergic to gluten .
Some of the homeopathic remedies for fever are:
- Aconite: This is for fever with restlessness and anxiety. The patient is seen with an increased thirst for cold water and intolerable body aches. Aconite is considered in fevers which have increased post sudden exposure to cold winds.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in fever with body aches. A person with a fever might want to lie down all the time in order to get relief from the body aches and even the slightest movement might cause them pain. An increased thirst for water is also seen.
- Nux Vomica: This is a holistic cure for fever with shivering. This is made of natural substances and is of great help in cases of shivering and chilliness. A person with this fever might want to remain covered all the time.
- Gelsemium: This natural remedy is very beneficial for fever where the patients suffer from dizziness, weakness and a tendency to faint. This condition is marked by an absence of thirst.
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is considered to be the first choice in people who have fever along with extreme restlessness and body aches. A person experiencing this type of fever might want to remain in motion throughout in order to avoid the restlessness. This remedy is also given for fevers as a result of getting wet in the rain.
- Homeopathic Medicines for Fever with Flu or Influenza type: Influenza is a viral infection and is characterized with sudden fever, cough, pain in eyes, body aches, headaches, and pain in eyes. The homeopathic medicines that are of great help in influenza are Aconite, Gelsemium and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. Aconite is given in influenza when cold air exposure is the cause. This is usually followed by an immediate fever and nasal discharges. Restlessness and anxiety are also seen with fever. Gelsemium is the best cure for a runny nose and sneezing along with pain in head and eyes. The patient might also have drowsiness and weakness. Eupatorium Perfoliatum is of great help in fever with influenza, when the patient has extreme pain. This remedy has no side effects and provides instant relief from pain.
- Homeopathic medicines for fever with malaria: Malaria is characterized by fever accompanied with chills and excessive sweating. The homeopathic medicines for malaria are Gelsemium, Arsenic Album, Nux Vomica and Eupatorium Perfoliatum. The patients who benefit from Gelsemium usually complain of absence of thirst and extreme chilliness. Arsenic Album is of help in people who are easily exhausted and need some water at short intervals. Nux Vomica is for patients who prefer to be covered in warm clothes during heat, cold and sweat.
These are only some of the medicines shared for fever, but is better that one must consult a homeopathic practitioner before popping these medicines, as your doctor will prescribe medicines based on your symptoms, which will vary from person to person.
My friend has drunk liquid Phenol & after 2 days of hospital treatment she is fine but her mind isn't works. I mean she's doing like a mental what's the solution? Pls tell me.
I was feeling very tired and sick after my pregnancy, I am also not enjoying my sex life. I want to enjoy my life with my son and my husband also. I also want to get slim. This is really very important to me. please help me and tell me what should I do. Thank you so much.
Hai i'm naveen I slept last night and at the morning my head getting pain and I suffering a lot what to do?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back .i used scar removable cream 4 months but it didn't see any changes. What should I do ?
Hiii, m 31 years female. M underweight. My height is 5.4 inch nd weight 32 kg. I having everything in food still m underweight. Nw m so hopeless. What should I do? please help me.
Sex therapy is based on behavior therapy. It is a type of re-educative therapy. The fundamental of behavior therapy is that all the behaviors are learned, even the maladaptive behaviors. The behavior therapist helps the client to unlearn the unadaptive behavior and replaces it with newly learned adaptive behavior. The aims of behavior therapy are primarily educational and techniques facilitate improved self control.
From amongst several techniques that are used in behavior therapy, 'systematic desensitization technique' is used in sex therapy. Prior to 1970 sexual dysfunctions were managed by psychiatrists. After 1970, the masters and Johnson model of sex therapy made it possible to treat sexual dysfunction by psychologists, social workers, nurses, counsellors, and medical doctors.
Their approach included :
1.Instead of treating the affected individual, the couple is treated. It is the relationship that is affected. This strategy provides an opportunity to gain the co-operation and understanding of both the partners in overcoming the problem.
2.Two therapist a man and a woman work together as a team. This gives each partner a same sex therapist to whom he or she can relate more easily.
3.Masters and Jonson recognized that it was important to identify organic conditions that might require medical or surgical treatment instead of sex therapy.
4.They also found that explanining the anatomy and physiology of sexual response to the clients often had important therapeutic benefits.
5.To individualize the therapy so as to meet the specific needs of each couple.
6.The therapist must avoid imposing his own values on the client.
7.The fear of performance and 'spectatoring' are often central to the cases of sexual dysfunction. The pressure of performance is removed initially by banning sexual contact. Couples are then helped to rediscover the sensual pleasures of touching and being touched without the goal of particular sexual response(Sensate Focus Exercise).
8.Blaming each other for the sexual problem is discouraged.
9.When a couple's relationship improves outside the bedroom, it is apt to have positive results in the bedroom too.
Sexual response is the function of Autonomic nervous system and is a physiological change when effective sexual stimuli are present , and a person is psychologically prepared to respond to them.
All the sense organs are to be used to create a situation conducive to sexual response . (touch is most important).
Systematic Desensitization : A mode of psychotherapy where all the anxiety provoking stimuli are arranged in an ascending level, and the client is exposed to, one by one, Both the partners are to be involved.
Relaxation: Deep breathing, deep muscle relaxation and plesant imagery are incorporated.
1. Sensate focus
2. Woman superior position
3. Lateral position
4. Men superior position
No rigid format
Variations in time, frequency and structure depending upon the dysfunction, the patient and the therapist.
Not as definite as in pharmacotherapy
Compliance and cooperation by wife is like watering by gardner
When sex therapy works, it does wonders and results are unparalleled for that particular couple.
Hostility in couple-interaction.