Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dhusyanth PanditYour feedback matters!
What to do to get relieved from the habit of biting nails?(mainly when in tension and when she is idle. She had this habit from about 10yrs. She wants to get rid of it but she can not. please do suggest a remedy.
My hair get white gradually. 44% of my head is filled with White hair. I didn't understand why my hair get white. I used homeopathic medicines for 2 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do? Give me some precautions and suggestions and solve my problem. Thank you.
I am a 23 year old girl. I have curly shoulder length hair. My friend suggested me yo have rebounding. I want to know is it safe?
Dr. pls suggest me that my wife have hair fall problem she don't know how it happens 2 years back she become sick n Dr. say she have neurological prblm after treatment starts they give some injections n medicines now she is ok but few months later this hair fall problem comes .pls suggest me where I go for treatment.
Hello Dr. I'm 20 year old. My skin was glowing and fair before but now it looks so dull and aged and loose I want to tighten my facial skin and want to add glow which medicine should I use.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet I'm not sure what else can I do can you please help me this.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Hi. In my groin area, small pimples are developing which is very itchy. If I scratch it, then it is becoming bigger and red. Please help me with some ointments or tablets which can cure this as soon as possible.
Lybrate | Dr. Pranab Das speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY