Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Dhiren KothariYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my back neck and back arms. Due to that I have aways headache. Please suggest some good doctor.
He is having stomach ache from few days and when he eat and come to room from mesh the pain starts what can he do?
My son is suffering from stomach problem as well as acidity problem since last 3 years. Daily morning so many time "ODKAR" ave chhe Please give me your answer.
I have got rashes on my stomach can you say what r the symptoms of chicken pox please say as soon as possible.
In morning with empty stomach I am suffering from gas problem Urine also not completely cleaned from stomach.
Hello sir goo afternoon my age is 25 year I have problem with my sex life last 4 to 5 year now it become more sir the problem with my penis size is small about 4 inch, instant sperm loss, thin sperm, due to this reason I have grey hair problem, low in weight, thin less stamina night fall within a week. Please tell me the medicine sir which is available ?
Hello doctor I am twinkal I am 19 year old girl and I have dehydration problem last 2 days what I do.
Hi doctors My husband is 26 years old and he's suffering from lower back ache since 3-4 months. He suffers more during driving. His MRI reports are normal. Please tell me the solution. I don't know how to attach those reports here. Regards.
A heart attack (myocardial infarction) should not be confused with stroke or heart failure. It is the condition which causes major damage to heart muscles because of sudden blockage by a blood clot. The most common symptom of heart attack happens to be chest pain. Heart failure and ventricular fibrillation are probably the most common complications in this condition.
Clear symptoms of heart attack are:
1. Feeling vaguely ill - very vague feeling of illness is one symptom. You cannot really put your finger on what is wrong with you, but you do feel unwell.
2. Pain in left arm - pain in the arm, mainly the left arm is also one of the symptoms of an impending heart attack.
3. Sweating and heartburn - a lot of people have reported experiencing sweating, indigestion and heartburn before a heart attack. If you are sweating profusely and without any particular reasons, or having an unbearable heartburn, consult a medical specialist immediately.
4. Chest pain - feeling of fullness or tightness in the chest followed by pain is also a symptom of a heart attack. A lot of people have reported to ignore it; kindly don't.
5. Breathlessness - sudden shortness of breath and inability to do a lot of work at one point of time is not a good thing. This could be an indication of a heart attack.
6. Silent attack - the scariest of all is silent heart attack. At times, it comes with no symptoms at all. A person could be visibly physically fit, and suddenly have an attack. This usually happens with those who are suffering from diabetes mellitus.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
How many times it is good to musberbate only allopathy (no homeopathy ans pls) Is it good or bad to watch porn n masturbatein regard to pre ejaculation in future.
I am suffering from dust allergy. When I got such condition, water discharge from my eyes and nose as well as much sneezing.
Dear Sir, five months back I got chest pain I consult doctor he told me it was anxiety after ECG and he assist me to do tsh test ,my value was 7.1 and he given 25 tablet. I took for 2 months and again I checked for tsh my value increased to 7.2 I consult another doctor he told me to take dose 50 levothyroxine, after 15 days I went for test in another doctor the value was 2.80 tsh and he suggested me to use 25 levothyroxine, after three months again I checked with same doctor my value got increased to 4.9 tsh. What I have to do please suggest me. How I can diagnose from this problem as I study in internet I don't have any complication that mentioned for hypothyroidism.
I am 31 years old and I am 4th month pregnant. I am suffering from Bronchial Asthma. Please let me know the food to be taken and as well as precautions to be taken.
1. Dress in protective clothing
2. Keep windows n doors closed
3. Get rid of areas where mosquitoes breed such as stagnant water, flower pots etc
4. Take homeopathic preventive medicines.
Food is one of the greatest nourishments that is routinely required by our body. This is an element that can also make or break our immunity and promote good health. Therefore, it is imperative to eat healthy food so that one can not only take care of one’s body but also prevent the onset of various kinds of diseases. Carcinogens are present all around us, and we would do well to counter this with plenty of healthy food that are anti-cancer in nature. One will need to have at least 5 servings of this kind of foods in a day so that cancer can be kept at bay. Join us as we discuss these anti-cancer foods and how you can ingest them to prevent cancer.
- Garlic: This is known as a wonder food that can not only prevent cancer but also keep cardiovascular diseases away. Garlic is known to keep the oesophagus and colon clean so that toxins are not born in the digestive tract. These can create problems starting from the manifestation of stones to other issues like tumours as well. Garlic can keep cancer cells from multiplying, which can prevent the onset of the disease.
- Berries: There are various kinds of berries like strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, which can help in preventing cancer. This is due to the fact that these berries are filled with healthy antioxidants, which stop cancer cells from multiplying in one’s body. The antioxidants do this by stopping the process of free radical creation in one’s body. This process will help in preventing cancer.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are a fruit that can help in preventing diseases like prostate cancer. This is especially helpful if you have a genetic factor when it comes to cancer and a family history of the same that can bring about prostate cancer. The ingestion of tomatoes can help in stopping the DNA in your cells from causing such kind of damage which can lead to the start of cancer in the body. One can also use tomato sauce and puree in order to make curries and sauces on a regular basis so that one gets a good and healthy dose of tomatoes in a single day.
- Cruciferous Foods: These leafy greens like lettuce, cabbage and cauliflower as well as different types of salad leaves are called cruciferous foods. There are many free radicals that are known to escape from one’s DNA and cause damage like the growth of cancerous cells in one’s body. Regular consumption of such cruciferous foods like these leafy greens can actually put a stop to this process of free radicals and their production, which can also prevent cancer in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.