Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Dheeraj S BijlaniYour feedback matters!
Recently I have been to EVE doctor and he. Told me that I have sin moucus fibrocus and I have to take medicine for a long period. Please let me know is it so. Is there any medicine which can cure this in a short period.
Sir, I hv gaps between my front upper teeth. I want to go for crowns. Bt I heard that crowns will cause tooth decay. What I should do?
I am 22 year old. I have wisdom teeth which is growing horizontally. I have lot of pain what will I do?
I have a got a lot of mouth ulcers all of a sudden. What steps I need to take sitting at home to get rid of it?
Is root canal better option for 4 year kid, whose one front left side tooth damaged by cavity? Will it affect new tooth coming in next 2-3 year on that area?
What is the cost of invisalign treatment for tooth alignment orthodontic treatment in India? Please inform me regarding cost of lingual braces.
I am suffering from a fear of getting HIV infected from smooching. I smooched many girls but couldnt remember whether any of them have bleeding gums. Recently a month ago I had a hiv test. The cut off index was 0.13.again after 20 days tested the result came 0.12.My question is that two month ago I smooched a girl. I dnt know whether the girl is infected. Can you please say whats the chance of getting hiv infected in my case. Since I smooched dat girl 2 months ago. And tested after a month. The result was 0.12. Is this a psychological or logical problem?
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.