Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. DheerajYour feedback matters!
Hi, doctor, I am aged 47, diabetic as my parents and their parents are diabetic. Tried lot of medicines but it is still the same. 1) Prescribe me the best drugs not insulin. My fast reading is around 200 and my post is around 300. But I never feel the symptoms of diabetic. My weight is 66 kgs for past 10 years. I am not obese. But slim. 2) My wife is not diabetic. Can my children get diabetes. I have got two daughters 12 years and 07 years age.
Painful or difficult intercourse is either caused by psychological or medical factors, such as dyspareunia. It is commonly known as painful intercourse due to various reasons and persistant pain in the pelvis region is a sign of it.
What an cause dyspareunia?
The causes of dyspareunia can vary, depending on when the pain occurs; during deep thrusting or penetration. Sometimes, emotional factors contribute to the cause as well.
1. Entry pain
Pain during penetration may be caused by the following factors:
- Insufficient lubrication: Inadequate foreplay can result in insufficient lubrication. Breast-feeding, menopause or childbirth can also cause inadequate lubrication.
- Irritation, trauma or injury: This includes irritation or injury from pelvic surgery, an accident, female circumcision or episiotomy (incision made at the time of childbirth to expand the birth canal).
- Skin disorder, infection or inflammation: Infections in the urinary tract or genital organs can result in painful intercourse. Skin problems such as eczema can also add to dyspareunia.
- Vaginismus: Uncontrollable vaginal wall muscle spasms can make penetration extremely painful.
- Congenital abnormality: Problems during birth, such as lack of a fully-developed vagina or underdevelopment of the hymen are some underlying causes.
2. Deep pain
Deep thrusting can be attributed to the following causes:
- Certain conditions and illnesses: These include ovarian cysts, haemorrhoids, irritable bowel syndrome, cystitis, uterine fibroids (benign growths in the uterus), retroverted uterus (uterus that is tilted), uterine prolapse (a condition characterized by the uterus sagging from its usual position), pelvic inflammatory disease and endometriosis (uterus lining tissues growing outside one’s uterus).
- Medical treatment or surgeries: Medical treatments such as chemotherapy and radiation or surgeries like hysterectomy (a surgical technique to remove either a part or whole of the womb) can result in dyspareunia.
3. Emotional factors
- Psychological problems: Depression, anxiety, body image issues, relationship problems or intimacy fears can affect arousal and result in pain.
- Stress: Pelvic floor muscles are affected by stress. This contributes to pain during sex.
- Past sexual abuse: Dyspareunia commonly develops in women who have been abused in the past.
The symptoms of painful intercourse include:
1. Pain only during entry (Sexual penetration)
2. Any penetrative activity is painful; even inserting a tampon becomes painful
3. Sudden sensation of pain, especially if sex before was painless
4. Deep pain while thrusting
5. Aching or burning pain
6. Throbbing pain, persisting hours after sex
Sir mujhe gastric 'pet fullna ki problem haiye problem 2 sal se hai fir abhi breathing problem ho gayi hai ubasi lene se chast tite hota hai. Dr. chest specialist ko bataya to bole asthma ki problem hai. Mujhe formonide 200 pericribe kiya lekin jb me inhaler subah leta hu to sam ko chest tite hota hai. Sam ko leta hu to subah. Kya problem hai sir samaj me nahi aa raha hai. Ornidazole leta hu to breathing problem bilkul km ho jati hai mene xray, sonograpy, blood test, urine test, LFT sb karvaye normal hai. Ye problem typhoid hone ke bad badi hai.
I had neat white eyes suddenly my eyes are turning light yellow I am observing this for last 1 year and I don't think this is jaundice symptom because I did not sense any other jaundice symptom but my urine is dark yellow sometimes than in advance.
Hello Doctor, I am about 22 years. On December 5th I met with an accident and had a left ankle fracture. On doctor consultant I was under cast for 6 weeks and the cast as been removed. Its been 5 days but still I feel the pain like hell while walking. If the bone has healed completely why would I feel the pain?
Hello sir, I am suffering from blood infection due this my blood cell destroyed and my health goes down again & again. What should i do?
I am 30 year old and suffering from heavy migraine problem which is 15 years old. Tell me what to do?
I am 21 years old I haven't slept for three days and now my head is aching what to do please help Me.
Sir, Mere mother ko chikengunia hua tha. Fever thik hai. Lekin joint me bahut pain ho raha hai. Suggest me.
What medication is required for premature ejaculation, please tell me a medicine name which I can buy from a phaRmacy.
I snore a lot while sleeping. Multiple times gets up at night. Feeling drowsy all day. How to avoid or reduce snoring.
I have nose ache from three days. What should I do for curing this pain? Please tell me what should I do?
I'm 51 your old my problem is why I go fr walk in morning I suffer a lot of plain cuff white colour n vomit several times in morning. I'm taking insulin 25 morning n 18 at night also taking Jake's 50/500 once sugar remains 190/260 pp n also taking thyrocouy 50. N blood pressie 100/140 taking arbitel 40 sir suggest me.
I'm a CA student when I study for 3 to 4 hours continuously I am suffering from headache. please advise me with some tips to avoid this.
This is my 22nd week of pregnancy I am frequently urinating like evry now and then. Is this normal? My sugar level is fine I got my anomaly scan too I am fine. Offlate babies movements are so frequent. I can feel it below my abdomen.
My problem is that I have no girlfriends how can I make them and due to this cause I do too masturbations from last 12 year. And my desire is I want to make relation with different girl and different age, women also.
Patient with acute myocardial infarction have longer duration chest pain than those without myocardial infaction.Patient with chest pain of short duration ,lessthan 5 minutes,are unlikly to have myocardial infarction and have good prognosis at 30 days.If the clinical impression and ECG are benign then patient can be discharged from emergency department itself.