Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dheeraj
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. DheerajYour feedback matters!
Microalbumin in urine: 15.7 Creatinine in spot urine: 5.8 Albumin/ create ratio: 270.69 Please advise what above result indicate. And what action to be taken.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am a class XII student, I feel alright while studying at times. But, most of the time I feel like cleaning my specs again and again due to pain in my left eye. It's been around a week, and my head aches daily. What shall I do?
Sexual problems are very common in men and women. There are various reasons because of which sex may not be as pleasing as it can be. The reasons for this could range from the emotional connect that is shared with the person to actual physical issues which stop you from performing. Read on to know the 3 most common sexual problems in males and females.
- Impotence: When the male cannot attain and/or sustain an erection to allow for a good intercourse, it is termed as impotence. This is one of the most common problems, and it could be due to strained relationships, performance anxiety, smoking, diabetes, hormonal problems, etc. Most often, it is psychological and easy to cure.
- Reduced libido: A man not being “in the mood” may be something hard to associate with, but many a time, it happens. This is largely due to psychological causes, and if the partners don’t strike a chord, that could be the reason too. Other reasons could be hormonal imbalance, high blood pressure, etc.
- Ejaculation issues: There could be disorders which could be due to ejaculation that is premature, inhibited, or retrograde. These lead to improper release of sperms, either premature or delayed or back into the bladder. The underlying problem usually is easily identified by the doctor and is treatable.
- In all of these, admitting the problem is the first and most effective step towards treatment.
- In addition to counseling, which usually involves the partner, hormones may be needed in some.
- Quitting smoking, beginning exercise, blood sugar and pressure control, etc. are also required.
- In very rare cases, vacuum devices and penile implants may be required.
- Dyspareunia: The most common sexual problem in females is painful sex, which makes it difficult for the couple. This could be due to vaginal dryness, UTIs, pelvic area infections, etc. This is one of the main reason for reduced libido. Topical lubricants are often useful, in addition to counseling to allay fears and improve overall relationship.
- Reduced libido: This is very common in women, and could be due to relationship issues, painful sex, hormonal imbalance, etc. This is also possible due to the multiple roles that a woman plays, so much so that she never has time to think about it.
- Anorgasmia: Women have more difficulty in achieving orgasm, which is also more psychological and often a combination of sex education and counseling helps.
- Includes combination of medications, hormonal therapy, and sex education.
- Vaginal dryness is improved using lubricants
- Supplement hormones are very useful.
- Sex counseling also involving the partner
- Infections or inflammation in the pelvic tract need to be treated with medications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.