Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhaval M. VoraYour feedback matters!
Hi Dr. I have white bums (white dots) around the pennies of forehead skin behind. Please advise any medicine ot any lotion for apply.
Previously I had the problem of groin jt. Fungus. By bringing a change in diet & applying ointment on the affected surface regularly, the problem is almost solved. But now a days often I suffer from itching in the head. Though everyday twice I take bath and wash hair with water (twice in week shikakai powder wash) still the problem persists, also there is no dandruff find the scalp. Please guide with what is the cause and homoeopathic medicine to get rid of the itching.
I am having type 1 diabetes from last 13 years. I am female and my age is 28. I want to know what are the chances of getting diabetes to my kids in future? Is it true if one of the parent has type 1 diabetes, children will also suffer from same?
Hello doctor my child had her 2nd DPT injection done actually we had gone to a different paediatrician this time to give her 2nd DPT injection, this pediatrician had given baby easyfive tt and polio injection, is it ok to give easyfive tt? in case of fever due to DPT The pediatrician who we had consulted Us has given us before had prescribed calpol pediatric drops and told us to give 6 ml 3 times a day and this new pediatrician whom we consulted told us to give 9ml for 48 hours and when we asked him why 9ml he told due to increase in baby's weight is it true doctor? after that she is sleeping a lot she is even forgetting to drink milk, she sleep continuous for 6 hours don't know why please help us doctor?
I am suffering from severe headache since 3 days with vomiting tendency. I already have migraine. So what should I do now,
Hi. I am a 21 year boy. I had problems in my testicle. I feel pain when riding a bicycle. What should I do? I love bicycling. Please answer me.
She is been suffering from pollysistic ovarian syndrome. What is the treatment and whats the final cure or option for this.
I am 33 year old man. I have pain just below left rib since month now. More pain when I stand long or seats or breath deep. Pain gradually goes if I lay down. Generally no pain during night.
Earaches can make life miserable. At times, the pain gets so intense that it throws life in jeopardy. This is where homeopathic medicines come as a huge relief. Earaches of different origins can be effectively treated with homeopathic medicines.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is the best homeopathic relief for people suffering from excruciating earache. The pain usually aggravates at night. The maddening pain leaves the person mentally very agitated. The medicine is equally helpful for children who get agitated and irritated due to the unbearable pain.
- Pulsatilla: At times, the earache is accompanied by a thick (mostly greenish) discharge from the ear. As a result, the ear feels quite heavy. A person might also experience difficulty in hearing. The darting pain is at its worst self at night. Such earaches and associated symptoms are best treated with the homeopathic medicine, Pulsatilla.
Sometimes, even a little exposure to cold air can result in earaches. Worse still, there is a pus like discharge from the ear and fever. The ear is very sensitive to touch. Hepar Sulph is an ideal homeopathic remedy under such circumstances. Psorinum is mainly used when the pus like discharge has a very unpleasant odour.
At times, dental problems and throat infections can result in severe earache. Homeopathy has a solution for all. Plantago is an excellent homeopathic medicine to treat earaches resulting from toothache. Merc Sol is effective against earaches originating from dental problems. In such cases, there may be blood or yellow discharge from the ear and the pain gets unbearable at night.
Lachesis and Phytolacca are known to provide great relief from earaches resulting from throat infections. Lachesis is helpful when the throat pain slowly shoots up to the left ear. Swallowing of food makes the situation worse. Phytolacca, on the other hand, is the best medicine when the shooting ear pain is right sided. Belladonna helps to deal with severe and throbbing ear pain.
Infection of the Otitis Media (middle ear) is a common factor, resulting in earaches. There may be fever and pus like discharge. The hearing is also greatly impaired. At night, the pain reaches the superlative degree. Go for Hepar Sulph if the pain intensifies upon slightest exposure to cold air. Use Belladonna in case the ear infection is at a very nascent stage. Pulsatilla is equally effective to treat such earaches.
Many a times, the ear pain can be of nerve origin. It is more of a facial pain, with the ear being affected. Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein Oil) can be of great help and can also be effectively used as an ear drop to provide some relief. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I am 43 years old and have a weight problem , I had my hysterectomy done in which my both the ovaries and uterus were removed 10 years back, though i keep my diet in check and have been hitting the gym but yet it refuses to budge and has been consistently increasing about 3 to 4 kgs inspite of diet control and execrcise, I am also on HRT since my hysterctomy , currently my weight is touching 90 kg , while i weighed 62 kg 10 years back, I am morbid obese, kidnly suggest
I am a 23 years old lady and mother of a 6 month old baby. I am suffering with pain in my foots to thighs. In early morning when I wake up the when I stand up from bad I feel a great pain in my foot like nerve pulling. After a hour of standing the pain ki expand to my thighs and heel. Please give me suggestions that what is this problem and how can I recover?
Hi I have pimple and pimple marks also very dots before 2 year and I use 2much medicine but no result what can I do?
Hi, my mother is facing skin problem, like fungal infection, we already done treatment from more doctors last 5 year, but no body provide the solution, please help.
I am 20years old male have hair fall daily since last 2 weeks. What should I do. Further say the medicine for treatment for this?
Are you suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome and are looking for an ideal remedy? Polycystic ovarian disease or PCOD is a common female health condition. It is a complex disorder and involves several factors which include insulin resistance, obesity, irregular menstrual bleeding, insufficient ovum production, and abnormal menstrual cycles. PCOD commonly occurs during the reproductive age of a woman and accounts for being a major cause of infertility.
According to Ayurvedic principles, PCOD occurs primarily due to the imbalance state of your doshas. The dosha vaishanmya is linked to the symptoms of PCOD, and the relationship between the doshas and lakshans is permanent.
PCOD is associated with stri beeja and rajah formation, along with medhodhantu to some extent. These should be attended to while the condition is being treated. The Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD aims at providing ideal care by correction of the ama dosha. By this, you achieve koshta shuddi, which in turn regularizes your tridoshas. The way or approach towards Ayurvedic treatment for PCOD includes the following:
- Treatment of agnimandya at both dhatwagni and jataragni levels.
- The alleviation of sroto avarodha is an essential part of PCOD treatment using Ayurveda. You should undertake purificatory therapies which are based on the grade of your doshic vitialation, and the exact area of affliction. These should be followed by rasayana drugs, which are free radical scavenging agents.
- The regularization of the apana Vata is essential as well. You must firmly avoid vihara and kaphkara ahara.
- Yoga and meditation are very important for the Ayurvedic treatment of PCOD. You should perform yoga asanas regularly. Some of the ideal postures for PCOD management include sarvangasana, matyasana, and shavasana.
- It is also very important for you to work out regularly, undertake different physical exercises. This will make your overall life much healthier.
- You must follow a healthy, balanced diet regularly, which should consist of fresh vegetables and fruits.
Ayurvedic herbs for the treatment of PCOD
- The varuna crataeva nurvala is an effective herb which helps in the clearance of channels, which reduces your cyst’s size.
- You can try hareetaki because of its amazing laxative effects, which reduce the morbidity of your body.
- Bilva or aegle marmelos heps in reducing the size of your growth, via its digestive effect.
- Strotasshuddhi is required and herbs likes Punarnava, kaphhar medicines are advised.
- Phytooestrogen sources and female tonic Shatavari is very much advised.
- Agnimantha, similar to lions. Lake er dhareyjata
- Guduchi is another effective remedy for PCOD and has a rejuvenating effect.
- Kanchnar is the drug of choice for Thyroid as per AYURVEDA, Strotasshuddhi is done by using Trikatu, Punarnava and other medicines. Rasayan like Shatavari are advised for enhancing female hormones.
If you are experiencing any symptom of PCOD, it is recommended for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner. This ensures that proper diagnosis is undertaken so that you can start treating the condition as early as possible.