Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhaval B ShahYour feedback matters!
One year back I got infection in my forehead which bulged in size. I removed it by surgery by the concerned physician. Now it is again bulging at the same place. What should be the problem. What should be done for it.
I am 23 years old female. I have dandruff and hair fall problem. How can I get rid of these problems?
Hair fall. Getting blad from top. Though the radius of baldness bt m worried. Give some suggestions.
I am 47 years old lady. Earlier I was fare bt now my face neck hands and feet are getting dark day by day. I had a surgery in 2014 for uterus removal. After the one years of surgery I am facing this problem. Kindly suggest wt to do for removing this black colour.Please tell.
I want to remove my tattoo printed on my hand by surgery. Can you tell me the approximate money I have to spend?
Why my hairs are falling continuously? my age is 20 years? please help me? I have tried different ayurvedic oils then too not helping?
Sir/Madam I am suffering from hair loss quickly I use many shampoo and oil. But hair loss is not stop.
I don't have enough mustache and also have very less beard on my cheeks. So is it a low level of testosterone? I want to grow full beard and mustache. What is the best way to stimulate beard growth? Pls consult me.
May I know the best way to cure pimples, dandruff, acnes (homeopathy or ayurvedic treatment. Give me suggestion.
Sir I am Facing PROBLEM of hair lose. I Just want to recover my lost hair. Please give me any right option to treat it. Thanks.
Diabetes is a serious disease, but if properly managed is not life threatening. Diabetes can be explained as the body’s inability to regulate insulin production. This leads to fluctuations in blood sugar levels. This disease affects every part of the body including the skin. For some people, a rash is among the first few symptoms of diabetes. Most diabetic patients suffer from a skin condition at some point or the other. Here are a few common skin ailments that affect diabetic patients.
- Bacterial infections: A weakened immune system makes diabetics more vulnerable to bacterial infections than normal. These bacterial infections can be typically seen in the form of styles on the eyelid, boils, carbuncles and nail infections. They usually make the skin around the infected area red, inflamed and painful. Most skin bacterial skin ailments can be treated with antibiotic creams and pills.
- Fungal infections: One of the most common fungal infections that diabetic patients suffer from is known as Candida albicans. This ailment is characterised by a red, itchy rash that is surrounded by small blisters. It is caused by yeast-like fungus and usually found in moist areas like the armpits or between the toes. Other fungal infections that affect diabetic patients include ringworm, jock itch, athlete’s foot and vaginal yeast infections.
- Itchy skin: Diabetics often suffer from itchiness that could be triggered by yeast infections, dry skin and poor circulation. People with poor circulation will find their calves and feet to be the itchiest part of the body, While poor circulation and yeast infections may need medical attention, dry skin can be easily treated by keeping the skin internally and externally hydrated along with the use of a mild moisturising soap.
- Vitiligo: This is a skin condition where the melanin producing cells in the skin are destroyed. This leads to a patchy appearance that can be typically seen on the hands, face and chest. Vitiligo is considered to be an autoimmune disease like diabetes and has no known cause or cure. Sunscreen is a must for diabetic patients suffering from vitiligo as the unpigmented skin has no protection from UV radiation.
- Diabetic blisters: Patients with severe diabetes may also suffer from diabetic blisters. These blisters usually occur on the extremities of the body and resemble blisters caused by burns. They are usually pain-free and heal on their own.
- Disseminated granuloma annular: This condition is characterised by a ring or arc shaped areas on the skin. They can usually be seen on the fingers and ears but may also occur in the chest and abdomen. This rash may be reddish or skin coloured. Medical treatment is not generally required for this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.