Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dharam Lohana
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Dharam LohanaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old boy from India. Last week I had chest pain, it lasted few minutes. Yesterday I again felt it. Is it symptom of heart disease?
I Got 2D Echo Test. All Is Normal But Mitral Valve Is Mild Mvp. What Is The Meaning Of Mild Mvp? Is It Serious? Please Explain.
Sir i'm 22 year old, Sir mere chest mai pain ki problem rehti hai, kabhi kabhi jab mai tel ya besan ki cheez jyada kha leta hu tb ye pain bahut jyada badh jata hai aur ye dard jab mai chaii peeta hu tab bhi hota hai, Please sir mujhe bataiye ki ye kya problem hai aur iske kya upay hai.
I have sever head ache, I consult doctor. My bp is 180/110. Doctor prescribe me among 5mg for morning and night, and atenol 50. Is it right.
I feel sometimes I hav a major cardiac issue. N my heart is not healthy. I feel sometimes I am leaving my heartbeat. N also sometimes breathing problem.
Hello gynecologist Mam, My Preg confirmed on August 2015 28th (4 week) Ges sac measures 3MM and Yolk sac identified On sep 4th New guy missed me for sex O sep 11th 2015 (6 weeks with fetal pole imaged and heartbeat 117) On oct 16th 12 weeks On dec 18th 20 weeks My delivery date on May 1st week Please let me know is there my ges sac DNA will change after early preg confirmed due to this new sperm or my old pregnancy only progressing still? Please advise me.
Sir I am 22 years old and I am a chain smoker from last 3 years. But I have some problem in my heart that is it beats very fast i.e.90-95/min .i feel sometimes pain and sometimes difficulty in taking oxygen ?sir please help me? Some times I also got vibrations in full body .please please sir answer me?
I hv mitral valve prolapse no Mr. My Dr. Said there is no need of medicine. Bt I hv palpitations I heard and read on internet that magnesium help in regulating heart rhythm so can you advice m some magnesium tablet. please help.
My grand father is 75, he was having high bp, dehydration. Admitted for 7 to 8 days, catheter was dere for urination but today after removing catheter dere is no maturation, suggest some home remedies, treatment, or exercise. Need help.
Arrhythmia is a disorder which is characterized by improper and irregular heartbeats; be it too slow or too fast. This problem occurs when the electrical impulses that are used to regulate your heartbeat don’t work in the correct manner. Your heart may beat irregularly, too slow or too fast.
Although this disorder does not yield many symptoms, a few noticeable symptoms of arrhythmia are slow heartbeat, or a racing heartbeat, chest pain, breathing difficulties and dizziness. Arrhythmia can lead to inefficient pumping by the heart, leading to bouts of fainting. A severe symptom of this disorder is ventricular fibrillation, wherein the ventricles tend to quiver instead of transporting blood. This symptom can cut off blood supply to the vital organs, which may lead to death.
- Coronary artery disease: In this disease, arteries of the heart can get blocked, leading to irregular heart beat and impaired heart functioning.
- A heart attack: An ongoing heart attack usually leads to irregular heartbeats.
- High blood pressure: High blood pressure problems make you more vulnerable to this condition.
- Impaired functioning of the thyroid glands: An overactive or underactive thyroid gland can lead to heart arrhythmia.
- Excessive smoking and alcohol consumption: These habits can cause problems with the blood vessels in the body, thus increasing risks of this particular condition as well as other cardio-vascular diseases.
- Stress: Too much stress can lead to high blood pressure; that is again linked to heart arrhythmia.
Mild symptoms of arrhythmia do not require treatment. However, complications resulting from it warrant treatment. The various treatment options for this condition are:
- Pacemaker: A pacemaker is a device that is used to regulate your heart rhythms. It is placed in the body by a surgical procedure and an insulated wire is put, connecting the heart to the pacemaker. In case of an irregular heartbeat, the pacemaker sends out impulses to correct the improper heartbeat.
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator: This device is used to prevent a dangerous symptom of heart arrhythmia, a symptom wherein the ventricle quivers. It is similar to a pacemaker as it is also placed near the collarbone. In case it detects an abnormal rhythm, it sends out shocks to reset the heart rhythm.
- Maze procedure: This is a surgical procedure wherein incisions are made on the upper heart tissue to create a scar tissue. Scar tissues act as insulators to prevent stray impulses.
- Alternative therapies: Alternative procedures such as yoga and meditation can help remedy the disorder.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!