Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
My 15 days new born girl has been diagnosed with 2 holes in heart.6 mm asd and 5 mm vsd. Please suggest what should I do
Excessive premature atrial contractions (pacs) have been shown to result in atrial fibrillation, stroke and death while excessive premature ventricular contractions (pvcs) have been shown to result in increased heart failure, coronary artery disease and death
I am 52 years old and had blood pressure problem. In 2010 blood sugar was detected fasting 150 & post fasting 225. Glucoman 500g. I took it for more than 2 years and sugar was under control. But for last 9 month I was erratic as the med was not available in lagos nigeria. About a fortnight back my sugar was high fasting 320 and post fasting 452. Now my doc prescribed me janumet 50mg/1000mg twice a day. The sugar has come down to fasting 150 and post fasting 275. Moreover the bp has also come down 75/130. Can you suggest what to do.
Sir, I am heart patient since june 2001, 50% blockage in main artery and taken medicines regularly, ie 1. Nitrocontin 2.6, clopidorgel+asprin 75, Ramipril 5, vitamin capsues in morning and in evening Atenolol IP 50mg, atrovastatin IP 20 mg Nitrocontin 2.6 Aceclofenac & Paracetamol Tab (Spin-APM). Sir now I feel (BAICHAINEE OR GHABRAHAT / THAKAWAT/ TAKEN BREATH FROM MOUTH not from nose during walking) Please advice. Thanking you sir,
I am 29 years old. Sometimes I feel chest pain in the middle like something is piercing and chest becomes hot. I used to smoke but stopped couple of days back. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from dry cough and had a chest pain since last 4 days and also have a headache and stomachache too. Can you please suggest me what to do in this situation?
What are the symptoms of low blood pressure and sugar and what to do if someone is suffering from low or high blood pressure.
I am 19 years old and I am facing this blood pressure problem. Anytime I feel like fainting and an awkward adrenaline rush goes in. what to do?
My mom has problem of blood pressure and joints pain in hand, back. So which medicine in homoeopathic medicine take?
What is tha course of low blood Pressure and what is tha pretends of from low blood Pressure and how to save my life when I am suffering Form low blood pressure and typhoid and less number of platelets and I also havr h deficiency of red blood cells so how can I save my health and how I can become healthy human again please suggest me some home care.
31 years male. TC 245. Hdl 38. Ldl 162 triglycerides 160 on jan 2016. Now TC 159. Hdl 46 ldl 84 triglycerides 96 vldl 29 uric acid 8.60 lipoprotein a 46.50.how I can manage lipoprotein a. Lipoprotein a dangerous sir. Rt no no medication.
Asthma is a respiratory disorder, which is characterized by the narrowing down and inflammation of the inner lining of the airways of the lung, resulting in excessive secretion of mucous. The airways are responsible for the passage of air from and to the lungs. Asthma can affect any person of any age group; however, the symptoms of the condition can vary. The symptoms of asthma include severe pain in the chest, coughing and problems in breathing, interruption in sleep due to breathing problems and a croaking sound during exhalation. Asthma, in most cases, tends to be chronic and can exist throughout your life with eventual changes in the nature of attack.
The most common causes of asthma are:
- Common cold and allergies from dust particles, smoke and minute insects might be catalysts for asthma.
- Suffering from severe anxiety might also cause asthma.
- Asthma might occur as a result of physical exercise and as a side effect of some medications such as ibuprofen and aspirin.
As of now, asthma is incurable. But medications can control the symptoms. Homeopathic preparations can also be useful for the treatment of asthma. Some common homeopathic remedies are as follows:
1. Arsenic album: If the symptoms include severe episodes of stress and nervousness, immense thirst but the inability to drink much water, severe attacks at night and intense pain in the upper right portion of the chest, Arsenic Album might be very useful to cure the problem.
2. Nux Vomica: If the attack is primarily caused because of gastric disorders or sudden outbursts of anger along with symptoms of dry cough, headaches and stomach aches, Nux Vomica might be used as a remedial medicine.
3. Carbo Veg: Carbo veg can be recommended if the symptoms include a pale face at the time of attack along with cold feet and hands and an itchy sensation in the larynx.
4. Kali bichromicum and Moschus: If the attacks become worse in the morning accompanied by yellow mucus discharge, the above mentioned homeopathic preparations are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.