Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Dhairyasheel SavantYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from motions since from last two days so I want to get to solution can I get solution .for these. If coffee drinks it may cause any cancer.
I am 40 years old man and is facing a problem of frequent urination. I am not diabetic. I just want to know the reason for frequent urination especially during stress or excitation. I think it is related to prostrate gland as in my teen age I have done one ultrasound and it says acute prostates. Please advise.
Is milk harmful for oral cancer patient. Which diet should be preferred for oral cancer patient to reduce the cancer.
Do pcod patients will have cancer in future? One of my doctor friend told me this Nd now I'm scared cuz I have pcod and homeopathy treatment le rahi hu. please let me know. I was not taking pcod sersly. But now I'm like I'll do exercise and ol Thyroid bhi hai muje.
Hi Doctor, can neck ultrasound detect Throat cancer? Can it give an clear understanding of Throat cancer?
I am suffering from carcinogenic NET with the primary in the ilium folds and spread to mesenteric mass and both nodes of my Liver. I have had 6, 3 monthly cycles of PRRT Dotatate therapy at AIIMS. After the 18 months of treatment my tumour is stable. Since I have exhausted my lifetime Lu177 dose I am now taking monthly injections of Sandostatin LAR and have completed two cycles so far. Is this the best treatment for my condition? My question is to supplement my treatment what diet is best for me that will help reduce my cancer.
Giant cell glioblastoma WHO grade 4 occipital. I want the know how to cure this cancer without Radiology treatment any Ayurvedic treatment for this CANCER.
What are the symptoms of prostate enlargement and what are the steps to take to overcome it, if I have it?
Renal cancer is also known as hypernephroma, renal cell carcinoma (RCC), kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma. The kidneys are organs in your body that dispose off waste, while additionally regulating fluid balance. There are small tubes in the kidneys called tubules. These filter the blood, help in discharging waste, and make urine. RCC happens when cancer cells start to grow out of control in the lining of the tubules of the kidney. Renal cancer is a progressive disease that spreads to the lungs and the organs around it.
Medical experts do not know the exact cause behind renal cancer. It is most commonly found in men between the ages of 50 and 70. There are some risk factors and signs that indicate one’s possibility of having renal cancer and these are as follows:
- Family history of renal cancer
- Dialysis treatment
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Smoking cigarettes
- Polycystic kidney disease (a condition that causes cyst formation in the kidneys)
At a point when renal cancer is in its initial stages, patients might not see any symptoms. The symptoms are mainly seen in the later stages. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Blood in urine: Blood in urine is called hematuria. As indicated by the Renal Cancer Association, hematuria is the most widely recognized indication of kidney cancer. In case you have blood in your urine, you may see pink, rust or even a red staining.
- Lower back pain: The vast majority does not encounter pain until cancer is in later stages. Pain from renal cancer is felt on one side of the flank, the region over the pelvis, and beneath the ribs in the abdomen. This pain can go from a dull yearn to a sharp wound, frequently leaving the area blue. In case you have any sudden pain that continues for more than a couple of days, you need to see a specialist.
- A mass or lump: A mass or protuberance in the abdomen can be an indication of renal cancer. Kidney knots might be hard to feel since they are somewhere down in the abdomen. Once a bump is found, your specialist may arrange symptomatic tests such as an ultrasound or a CT scan. These tests may diagnose what your knot might be.
- Iron deficiency and fatigue: Weakness and a fall in your iron levels are the most common symptoms of any type of cancer. Cancer exhaustion is not quite the same as simply feeling tired.
- Weight reduction, loss of appetite and fever: Another normal side effect of cancer is sudden and startling weight reduction. This happens quickly without any excessive workouts or dieting. A person diagnosed with cancer can also face a loss of appetite. In fact, even their most loved food items can get to be unappealing. Frequent fever is yet another common symptoms among most cancer patients.
In case your specialist suspects that you may have renal cancer, they will take some information about your and family’s medical history. They will then do a physical exam. Discoveries that can show renal cancer include swelling or irregularities in the stomach area. In case of men, augmented veins in the scrotal sac (varicocele) may be found. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.