Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dhairyasheel Savant
Submit a review for Dr. Dhairyasheel SavantYour feedback matters!
White watery discharge from breasts when pressed softly while bathing. Its happening for the first time. And periods was late last time. And when I am pressing it now for check still it's discharging.
There is a blister/ulcer on the side of newly coming wisdom tooth. I don't take any tobacco products and I am also a non alcoholic. Could it be cancer because my father was also having cancer. Please help me.
" well differentiated oral squamous Cell Carcinoma" as stated it is an early staged cancer that needs attention. I would like to ask a few Qs which go unanswered by the docs in hospitals. Is it a mandate to go for the surgery or it is subject to the CT scan reports and blood reports. Second- I need a second opinion and detailed discussion to understand the procedures. Who can help. Would like to consult a surgical oncologist.
I'm 17 and this is not a fraud question. My nipples become stiff and erect when they are squeezed or felt cold. This make me hard to wear thin cloths as they can be seen. How can I remove this erectness of my nipples Please.
I m suffering from cancer I m condition so bad please send me some medicine I am so bad please help I m so bad condition.
I found some small lump in the lower lateral quadrant of my right breast. Got a ultrasound and mammography and fnac done. Its a fibroadenoma which is 22 mm in size. I am 28 years old with a family history of breast cancer. Should I get it removed or do I have to wait n get regular checkups. My doctor suggested excisional biopsy. What can be the post operative complications if I get it removed. How long do I need to take bead rest. Will it effect the breast feeding in the future. Please suggest.
High fibre in diet prevents cancer of colon,prostrate and breast,as high fibre in diet inactivate carcinogens in diet.
Persons eating red meat which is low in fibre are having higher chances of colon cancer.
A balanced plant based diet having variety of vegitables,fruits soy,nuts,whole grain and beans can lower risk of developing cancer.
Eating vegitables containig carotenoids such carrot and sprout may reduce risk of cancer of mouth,lung,laryx and pharyx.
Diet high on non starchy food such as brocholi,spinach and beans may protect against cancer of stomach and oesophagus.
Fruit like citrus and amla have vit. Cand A and protect against cancer of lung and stomach.
Food high in lycopene like tomatoes,melon and guava can reduce risk of cancer of prostrate.
Drink lot of water as it excrete all toxins from body and reduces chances of cancer.It also inhances immunity.
Limit your consumption of salt to 2.4 gm /day,which reduces risk of stomach cancer.
Whether you consider tomato as a fruit or vegetable, it has a lot of benefits that can make a person healthier and fit. It is usually regarded as a salad that you may or may not want to eat as compared to other vegetables. Tomatoes, because of their helpful phytochemicals, such as lycopene, help in preventing a number of cancers and convey other medical advantages as well. Hence, following are the benefits of a tomato:
- Prevents cancer: As a magnificent source of vitamin C and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
- Blood pressure: Low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
- Heart’s well-being: The fibre, potassium, vitamin C and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart’s well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetes: Tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
- Constipation: Eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
- Eye health: Tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Skin: Collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin C. An inadequacy of vitamin C leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin C is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from UV rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
- Pregnancy: A good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother’s womb. This can be found in tomatoes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!