Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Devendra Save
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Devendra SaveYour feedback matters!
Mine mine is not working when I study some subjects I. E. Memorizing. Someone teaching and asked a various questions, I cannot understand what they have told.
1. Worrying creates more problems; faith transforms. No amount of worry will change the situation. It will only you feeling experiences that you need to help you transform into the best version of yourself.
2. Keep going; everything happens for a reason. Even if you feel that life is merely one problem after another, all of these difficulties only serve to test us and make us stronger. They enable us to handle future situations in a better way, and teach us valuable lessons about life. Without struggles, we would not experience growth as human beings.
3. Pain is temporary. Any situation never lasts forever, whether that be a bad breakup, financial struggles, family arguments, or other issues. No matter what you might be going through, console yourself by remembering that you have control over your emotions. You can choose to see the positive in any situation, and change the pain into an opportunity for growth.
4. There is purpose in your pain. Spiritual teachers in the past commonly advised that we attract what we feel and what we are, so any bad situaCREATES tion we face is often the product of our own thoughts and feelings. This may not always hold true, but many times any difficult situation can be looked at as a valuable learning tool and an experience to test our highest selves. Remember that the problem isn’t a problem actually, its your attitude towards it, that causes the problem.
5. Take a minute to pray or to channel positive energy. No matter what you might face, try to look at the bright side of the situation and call on your guru, GOD or seer for higher wisdom. They will help ease your frustration or anxiety about the experience, and calm your energy so you can better handle the situation. Prayer will put things into perspective and remind you that everything on Earth works in mysterious cosmic ways which we can’t always understand.
6. Other people’s problems are not yours. If you have a strong sense of helping others, you probably feel its your duty to help solve everyone else’s problems. However, this can leave you feeling drained at the end of the day, and others might start seeing you as their support system, that they can call at all hours of the night. While showing compassion and support for others is important, you need to find balance between helping others and helping yourself.
7. Maybe you should do exactly what you’re afraid of doing. The only way to experience growth is to leave the comfort zone behind. Sometimes you need to test your limits and throw caution to the wind in order to know your true capabilities. You might discover newfound passions and totally new sides of yourself that you never knew before by overcoming your greatest fears. Surely, if you want to learn to swim, you will have to enter the pool or the river.
8. The bad days allow you to appreciate the good ones even more. Without bad days, you wouldn’t even recognize the good ones as “good,” because you would only have a limited perspective to go by! The funny thing about life is that we can’t know pleasure without pain, happiness without sadness, success without failures, and so on. We live in a dualistic reality, meaning we experience opposite ends of the same spectrum in most aspects of life. Appreciate the full experience that this human realm can offer, because often the worst occurrences unveil the best lessons.
9. Remember that you have a LOT of influence and power over your life.You don’t have to become a victim of circumstance or succumb to defeat; you have total control over your life and can easily turn a bad situation into a good one. Keep in mind that rainbows only show up after a storm, so you must bear with the storm in order to recognize the lessons it holds. If you let yourself get into a negative mindset, you will fall into a victim mentality once again. Resolve to keep your mood up despite your current situation, and the negativity will not have any power over you anymore.
10. Don’t worry, we all have ups and downs. Just look up and keep going.The next time you feel overwhelmed by the pressures of modern life, just remember that you and millions of others are in the same boat. The best thing to do is to actively create a life you love, and the pressures won’t seem so enormous anymore. Keep calm and carry on.
What is maximum speed reached in a Tmt stress test. Or what stage has to reached by a46 years old men, what is maximum value of BP and HR will be achieved at the peak.
You had a hectic week and by the time weekend rolls in, all you just want to do is kick back and sleep. But in the blink of an eye, the weekend’s gone and you feel stressed because you wasted it. The weekdays are all about your work and the weekends should be about you. So, here are some tips to de-stress your weekend:
- Do some yoga: Yoga is a relaxing and calming activity. So bring out your yoga mat and stretch or meditate. You would feel your stress levels dropping immediately!
- Hang out with an old friend: Call up an old friend and go check out that new café you have heard so much about. Unwind over a cup of lazy afternoon coffee and you would be surprised how happy you feel afterwards.
- Sweat your stress out: If yoga isn’t your thing, hit the gym and sweat it out by doing some cardio or playing your favourite sport. Being active prevents heart diseases and helps you lose weight while making you happy and relaxed as well!
- Potluck dinners: Host a dinner where every one of your guests brings something to eat thus, cutting down on your stress of preparing a lavish spread. And you get to socialise in plenty too.
- Trying new recipes: Read an interesting recipe somewhere over the week? Why don’t you try it out this weekend? Cooking or baking can be great therapeutic activities.
- The importance of being idle: Do nothing or pick up a book, watch a movie to relieve your stress. This is your “me” time, so do what you want to relax.
- Long walks: Not only it is a good thing for your heart, walking is amazingly de-stressing. So when you do your errands this weekend, walk instead of driving everywhere.
- Sitcoms: A good laugh can help you relax. So put on your favourite comedy show, or check out the show your friend recommended.
- Limit your chores: Don’t spend all your weekend doing chores, instead do all of them in the mornings so you can keep your afternoons free. This will keep your mind blessedly unoccupied.
- Prepare a to-do list: Yes, the last thing you need to do is prepare for the work week ahead, but making a to-do list can be relaxing, especially if you have a lot on your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.
I m addicted of afeem. Which grow in rajsthan and M.P.I tried to leave this but unable always. I tried bupronorfin and tramadol and tapentadol from a Doctor consult. But loose motions always create a problem and sleepless. Help me to leave this poison and I have lever fatty problem very much.
It is a common trend among youngsters to smoke weed as they tend to think it makes them look cool. It is a common misconception that smoking pot relieves various social and personal problems. It is used as a form of escape mechanism that allows them to avoid problems in life.
The usual reasons why people turn to smoking pot are:
- Peer pressure: You may have friends who smoke weed on a regular basis, so you may be tempted to join in.
- Boredom: It is a usual resort to escape from boredom or craving excitement. It is said that smoking weed helps in filling the internal void that results from lack of excitement.
- Rebellion: Weed has also been connected and continues to be a symbol of rebellion among todays teenagers and youngsters.
- Smoking weed has been shown to shrink the size of the orbitofrontal cortex, a region of the brain that is important in making decisions and processing emotions.
- It can alter your mood, hamper body movement and impairs your ability to concentrate and execute tasks.
- It increases your risk of getting affected by phlegm and cough.
- The long term effects of marijuana comprises of impaired learning and thinking skills.
- It also affects the process where new connections are formed in the brain.
- Regular weed smokers have also been shown to have lower IQ levels comparatively.
- Apart from the mental effects, it may also cause breathing discomforts as the smoke may irritate the lungs.
- It also increases the chances of heart attack in the elderly.
- Weed has also been reported to impact the fetus if a pregnant woman smokes it.
- It raises the risk of behavioral problems in children.
- The complications that a child may face are impaired problem solving skills, attention and memory related disorders.
Thus, it is important to stay away from smoking weed as it is addictive and increases your chances of getting affected by numerous health complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.