Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. DeratanYour feedback matters!
Muje plaster tha 1 month tak ab plaster remove kiya ar Doctor ne muje 10 days k liye calcium ki dawai di jabse dawai li ab khatam bhi hogaya toh toilet jaty waqt black colour k toilet pass hota han kya ye dawi ki waja se han ki Doctor ko consult karna hoga ar jabse dawi li kabzi bhi ho rahe han please koi suggestion dijiyeh.
After my father diagnosed with diabetes mellitus 2, he had started to not to eat sweet products. Since then, around 20-30 days, he was feeling weakness and vision decreased too. He is taking medication for diabetes, walk for half an hour twice daily. What should be done.
When I wake in morning I have a Serious headache its like hangover but I don't drink these days as far from last 6 month but after bath it little bit fine but in evening it again increase.
My friend is 32 years old please tell me how neem tree is useful to aids patient. Can you suggest an ayurvedic medicine to him.
I am 25 years old. And have running nose, nose blockage at bedtime last 7 years, sputum in throat, not regular pass motion stool not pass with satisfaction, weight loss also. What should I do?
My brother has dengue since last 6 days. The second day his platelets were 1.30 lacs then next day it went down to 1.05 lacs. After that it left just the half ie 52k. But then it raised to 58k and yesterday it went down to 26k. Is it possible that even after increment in the platelets count it can again drop? And will papaya leaves juice and goat's milk will do any good?
A healthy and physically fit body is a prerequisite of a happy life, thus it is important that we prevent our body from STDs. STDs are nothing, but those diseases that are usually invited by sexual intimacy or intercourse. Some of these diseases are even life threatening at times, and if you want to prevent them, then you have to adopt a few preventive measures.
Best preventive measures for preventing STDs:
- Using latex condoms: Latex condoms need to be used during sex every time, and these condoms are the safest of all condom varieties available in the market. Both pregnancy and STDs can be easily and efficiently prevented by means of these condoms, and this is the reason everybody is using the same. But you should have the knowledge of correct usage of these condoms.
- Keeping intimate areas clean: Do not ever forget to wash your genitals after or before making intercourse with your partner and this is needed for preventing sexual diseases. Sometimes, excessive lubrication during sexual intercourse brings infectious diseases and thus, your genitals get exposed to sexual diseases.
- Stop sharing items: Sharing undergarments or towels with your friends or close mates can be very much dangerous as you might develop STDs. Even if you have allowed somebody using these personal items of yours, you have to wash them carefully before using the same.
- Avoid multiple sex partners: Both the sex partners should be loyal to each other and should not make sex with multiple partners as that will invite STDs. Having sex with more than one partner can be quite dangerous as a result of which your genital organs get infected and this infection later on turns into serious sexual diseases that cannot be easily treated.
- Avoiding unhealthy lifestyle: If you are exposed to excessive smoking, drugs and alcohol, then you might develop different kinds of STDs. Therefore, you are highly recommended to lead a completely healthy lifestyle so that a healthy sexual life can be enjoyed. You will never be able to have safe sex if you are so very addicted to alcohol, smoking and drugs.
- Have vaccination: Vaccination is now considered as one of the safest methods for preventing STDs. HPV vaccines are the popular, and the most recommended ones and thus, teenagers can take them before getting sexually active. Hepatitis-B vaccinations are also required for getting increased protection against serious sexual diseases, especially AIDS and others. HIV testing is also very much essential in this regard, and you should not avoid the same.
Related Tip: "6 Types of STDs You Need to Be Aware of"