Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Demraj ChandiwalaYour feedback matters!
What do you do when the munchies strike? Do you look for the healthiest option and wait for it? Or do you simply grab what you see instantly and stuff it in before you have second thoughts about it? Chances are, you may be onto a healthy diet which is being countered by an unhealthy snack time. So what can you do to snack in a healthy way? Read on to know more!
- Take Smaller Meals: Instead of doing three feast like meals and then vowing to stay hungry in between, it is better to instead divide your meals into five or six mini meals that will keep you going the whole day. This will keep you feeling full, and prevent you from reaching out for fatty, oily or excessively sweet food.
- Timing Matters: Knowing when and how to take your meals will decide whether or not you feel hungry for a snack at odd hours. Try to have breakfast within an hour after you wake up, and have your last meal well before bedtime. This will give your metabolism a kick and keep it working until your body's digestive fires are on so that you do not feel the need for snacks.
- Healthy Snacks: Who said snacks need to be composed entirely of junk food? You can create mini meals out of healthy sacks and learn to enjoy them too. Carry a small airtight jar of mixed dry fruits and nuts, roasted flaxseed, and other such ingredients which you can munch on. These ingredients help in curbing the hunger to a great extent. Also, you can indulge in a portion of fruit between one meal, and a salad between another. Whole grain crackers can also save you a great deal of calories.
- Bring Protein and Carbohydrates Together: Looking for a quick dose of energy as you sit slumped at your work desk, ready to demolish an entire muffin? Well, think of proteins and carbohydrates instead. A yummy dip with whole grain crackers, or a box of chickpeas seasoned with your favourite condiments, will do the trick. These snacks will help keep you full for longer periods, even as they give you a shot of energy without an unhealthy diet.
- Small Treats: Get yourself a small treat every once in a while so that you remember to enjoy the smaller things without going full on binge.
- Multitask: Get on to an important task while you snack so that you end up eating less, and you work more of your energy into the task instead.
- Snacking is not the offense: Snacking on the wrong thing is. So remember to be mindful of these tricks to get yourself a healthier snack.
Sir mera period khatm hone k 2 din baad sex kiya sperm kya koi chance hai pregnent hone kaa net p dikha rha hai ki period k 10 din k andar sex karne p pregnency kaa koi chance nhi hota hai.
Which time is correct for having sex without condoms. She doesn't want pregnancy. So please tell me which time is perfect having sex with my partner. I hope that you will give me prefect advise. Thanks.
I am 23 yrs old. Have unprotected sex with my bf on 11 june 2015. And take unwanted 72 after 49 hrs. I have no periods from last 5 months. Because have problem. is there any fear of being pregnant? please help.
I have been going trough severe stomach ache specially on the right side, giddiness, weakness after visiting general physician I did the Sonography. I am 30 years old and today I learned that I have cyst in my right ovary. Pls suggest what to do? I stay in Powai and would be great if can see any specialist as my menus are also irregular.
My wife had her last period on september 15. There is no sign of her periods as of now. Her period cycle is around 30 to 32 days since the past 6 months we have been trying for a baby since a few months now. What are the early symptoms of pregnancy. And how soon can we take a pregnancy test. Also she still has her periods pain and white discharge from a few days. We are a little confused if its a delayed period as well. Its been 42 days now since her last periods.
I got married on jelly 2015 and from the same day i'm trying to conceive but all in vain. I also consulted gynecologist she advised few test to me and a semenogram to my husband and all the test are ok. But still I didn't conceive please suggest me something useful.
My wife' s period not coming for 46days. As last mens was on 26 feb15. I have tested by several pregnancy kit but they are creating confusion as control line red and teating line showing fade colour. I am confused. As I have a 5 month child. Please advice me. Thanks.
Hi! Mera Husband bachpan se masturbation krte the .. mjhe baby chahiye kaise hoga So how I will pregnant?
Hi. I Had my Last period on 14th Dec. I had an intercourse probably on 1st Week n January. Is there a possibility of getting pregnant ?
I love my wife sir she realise his pain for sex now so please how to rectify this problem sir please suggest me how to recover this problem sir.
Hi mam I am 25 years . my last period date is 13th april 2015, but when I check with doctor my pregnancy was negative only so she gave me progesterone soft capsule 200mg for 5 days even I take 5 days still am not get my period, what is the problem suggest me anything?
Maine ovulation kit se check kiya but abi tak ovulation nai show kar raha muje pcod bataya tha Dr. Ne but ab period reguler h fir m kya karu ki ovulation time pe ho please help.
Hello sir, my name is ishika And I am form bhubaneswar I have a problem My period no happen properly What should I do.
We are a married couple and want to conceive. We are trying since 6 month. I have done my sperm analysis and found that sperm count is zero. Please help.
I think I'm pregnant but I have already took all types of precaution. Can you please help. I have check with preganews it's telling me negative but still not sure.
Hello doctor, My mother is 41 years old. She is facing heavy bleeding problem in periods from past 10 months. She is worried, if that was abnormal. Please tell us is it true or anything else. If so suggest her. Please tell us whether consuming curd and buttermilk in periods will cause heavy bleeding?
Physical exercise is one of the tried and tested ways to have a glowing skin such as running jogging or yoga sweat it out at least five times a week. Sweat removes harmful toxins from the body. Exercise not only flushes out toxins but also produces natural oils that helps skin to look supple and young