Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Demraj ChandiwalaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam I have irregular periods it's already 45 days from my last period I have taken regestrone tabs for 3 days daily 2 tabs . After that it's 5th day after completing regestrone I did not get my period what I should I do now please suggest me as I have pooja at my home on 10th of this month I am worried about my periods.
Is there any problem in having dates and date syrup during pregnancy. In what amount I can have nuts and almonds daily during pregnancy?
I am 27 week pregnant and I am experiencing vomiting in morning during tooth brushing. I Want some suggestion to overcome this problem.
Hi I'm 20 years old. I had unprotected sex in July after my periods were over so the next day I took ipill and after 7 days in same month I got bleeding. The next month no sign of periods ie in august I did pregnancy test this month (September) it's negative. And I also had pcos and had problems with periods in 2014-2015. Please help.
After 7 days of sex. My gf took urine test. The test gives negative result but she is not getting periods yet. We took all precautions. Still she is not getting periods what could b the possible reason.
I am 39 female ,having thyroid and depression. Conceived once after tat no conception.My tubes are normal but eggs are less. Can i conceive?
My wife is a pregnant of 9 months. What she should follow things or diet to have a successful and normal delivery.
Hi My wife is 3 month pregnant, I am really worried about her health because she is not showing interest in food please help me what should I do?
Hi, My periods are delayed by 8 days. And I have tested pregnancy test on 4th day and 6th day, it was negative. Doctor prescribed me sysron NCR for getting period. I just took 2 dose of tablet and getting very light period. Is it monthly period or I will get period after complete medication? I don't want pregnancy, I hope am not pregnant. Is light period symptoms of pregnancy?
Sex karne k baad periods let hona kya pregnancy ka symptom h? please give me answer as soon as possible.
Hi. My periods date is 31st August last month. It has been little irregular from past 2 months. Although it should now happen again around 31 September I am getting a feel that it's going to happen now again because of cramps etc. I'm travelling outside. I want to delay it. Prescribe some medicine. Also tell me if periods not going to happen now after I stopped medication period wll come around 31 only is it? Please help urgently.
My wife aged 50 yrs. Suspected cyst. Scanned. Lab report says right ovary shows cystic lesion and it measures 7.7×5.2 cms and shows marginal calcification. Left ovary appears normal and it measures 3.1×2.3 cms. No adnexal mass seen. No free fluid noted in POD. Liver, gall bladder, both kidneys are normal in size,&texture. Further blood checkup has been done and report is yet to come. What best can be done now. Any suggestion is welcomed. Thanks if answered.
I have pcos .and nd treatment done. .but last 2 month I didn't have period. But my bf fingered my vagina on March 5 th .March 5th is my period day but now it turns may 1, I didn't get my periods for last 2 months. Now a days my stomach become bloating. .and small pain occurred. .can't do anything like sitting or any thing. .what was the problem don't know...
Constant problems in women during intimate activity is enough to send you or your partner in agony. It is important to understand that it can be due to female sexual dysfunction. Female sexual dysfunction can happen at any stage of a woman's life and can be lifelong, but os usually acquired later in life. Also it can be due to some situations or all sexual situations.
Women with sexual dysfunction might show the following symptoms:
- Decreased sexual desire: A lack of interest and willingness to engage in sexual activity is the most common symptom of female sexual dysfunction.
- Sexual arousal disorder: The desire of involving in sexual activity might be present, but it is difficult to become aroused or unable to maintain the arousal during the act.
- Orgasmic disorder: One experiences repeated and constant difficulty in attaining orgasm despite of an orgasm and stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder: Pain is experienced on vaginal contact or stimulation
Following can contribute to dysfunction:
- Medical conditions like kidney failure, heart diseases, cancer, and multiple sclerosis can lead to dysfunction. Some medicines like the antihistamines, antidepressants and blood pressure medicines can lead to a lowered sexual desire and an inability to experience orgasm.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, after a baby and menopause also affect the sexual activity. The estrogen levels fall postmenopausal and change the genital tissues along with the sexual responsiveness. It is believed that a decrease in estrogen levels leads to a decrease in the blood flow of the pelvic region, thus leading to more time for an orgasm.
- An anxiety or depression, which has not been treated can lead to sexual dysfunction. A history of sexual abuse or stress that has been present for a long time also leads to dysfunction.
- A conflict with the partner in the relationship or about sex can also decrease sexual responsiveness.
- Openly communicating with your partner about your likes and dislikes makes a great difference
- Regular exercising gives a boost to the stamina and elevates the mood thus increasing romantic feelings. Use of alcohol should be decreased
- Taking help from a therapist in case of problems with sex and relationships
- Use of device and lubricants can help in arousal