Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepthi Pandit
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepthi PanditYour feedback matters!
I need baby after two years from now tell me the to be prevent for pregnancy apart from condom and also how to be.
I'm 37 years old and I HAVE 4.5 years daughter but still milk comes from my right breast. My daughter my breast feed. I don't HAVE any pain and lump or cyst. But I checked myself. Is it OK?
As human beings are called as a bipedal animal, we must make use of our legs to walk and move here and there which is not at all happening because of vehicle usage and advent of transport media.
Walking a good distance say 3-5 km on a daily basis is must if you really want to get a strong spine, strong legs and good cardiac compliance and resilient body.
In defence, the word'parade' is used and practiced so much so that every defence personnel develops the habit of walking and thus maintain their fitness.
The first thing that the child learns is crawling and then later on standing and walking a good distance and the toddler just run in-house as this is one of the most natural ways of our existence. Remember walking is the first milestone before talking that's how probably walk the talk is more relevant as per the milestone development theory, isn't it!
Daily walking increase levels of endorphins, activates glucagon and reduces insulin thus achieves the best balance and rejuvenation.
Walk is a simple exercise to carry out and during pregnancy, it is safe and more easy to keep good muscle tone.
Cycling too is good leg and back activity but more strenuous than walk.
Is there any treatment for vaginal infection in Ayurveda, homeopathy and allopathic. Is it caused due to unprotected sex or any other reason.
My partner have a doubt that she is pregnant. She is waiting for her periods. If by chance she gets pregnant. How can we prevent it?
Hello Doctor, I live with my boyfriend and we even had sex 4 days back and after that I took ipill tablet he didn't wear a protection. Now I don't know whether I am safe or not. Kindly leave a reply Thank you.
We are planning for the baby so please advise what were the test required to get satisfied if everything is ok to plan for the baby? Also I do have slipped disc problem.
Hi, I am in a relationship since 3 years and I keep doing intercourse with my boy friend at least 3-4 times a month but currently I am out of station from last 50 days I feel to have intercourse with my boyfriend but he is in soup and I don't want to do with anyone else can you please suggest me how I will avoid that feelings? Thanks.
Hi. I am 27 weeks pregnant. Having gestational diabetics. Not taking pills or insulin. Manage to keep sugar level between 120 and 140 one hour after breakfast. After lunch and dinner below 130. Can I have mothers horlicks. Is it safe. Will baby be over weight. Till last checkup, everything is fine.
3) shortness of breathing
4) hypersensitivity and allergies
5) sinus congestions
6) coughing and sneezing
8) nausea and vomiting
Hi me and my gf had sex on 23rd feb 2016 with protection not removing condom and we did sex but till now 24th june she is feeling abdominal pain cramps though she is having regular periods from that time we are worried please tell us she is pregnant or what?
I'm breastfeeding my child. My tooth have severe pain. The decay is long hole connected with gums. I have fever and headache also. I take only dolo 650 for dentist advised. Dr. said temporary filling for 6 months then we start the root canal treatment. I think my teeth, if I do temporary filling, my pain will be reduce? My baby 3 month he is premature. Kindly advise.
I had released sperm in my partner so how should I stop her to get pregnant? Nd 2 days before I have done it.
I am 23 years old and I weigh 78 kg. I am having polystic ovarian syndrome. My periods are normal. Will it affect my fertility? If so can the issue be over come by loosening the weight.
I am 8 weeks pregnant, can not tolerate heavy food smells and eat foods like fish, ghee due to it's smell, felling comfortable to eat dry fruit and and fruits only. But I have t eat all type of food for the baby. What can I do?
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
I am feeling some hard part while touching lower abdomen, near to uterus. Is this is a serious problem.
My wife is 8 months pregnant now she is suffering with cough and cold kindly help me what kind of medicine she wants to take?
There are a number of things that may be keeping you from getting pregnant:
Damage to your fallopian tubes. These structures carry eggs from your ovaries, which produce eggs, to the uterus, where the baby develops. They can get damaged when scars form after pelvic infections, endometriosis, and pelvic surgery. That can prevent sperm from reaching an egg.
Hormonal problems. You may not be getting pregnant because your body isn't going through the usual hormone changes that lead to the release of an egg from the ovary and the thickening of the lining of the uterus.
Cervical issues. Some women have a condition that prevents sperm from passing through the cervical canal.
Uterine trouble. You may have polyps and fibroids that interfere with getting pregnant. Uterine polyps and fibroids happen when too many cells grow in the endometrial, the lining of the uterus.
" unexplained" infertility. For about 20% of couples who have infertility problems, the exact causes are never pinpointed.