Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepthi PanditYour feedback matters!
When it comes to the health benefits of pumpkin seeds, they are many in number. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, magnesium and vitamins like K and E. Many people are not aware of that and they throw away the seeds after they prepare a pumpkin dish. Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for those who are suffering from long-term diseases like Arthritis, heart diseases and cancer.
We can consume pumpkin seeds in a lot of ways like chewing the seeds or crushing the seeds.
* Stress Relief: The anti-stress neurochemical in the pumpkin seeds helps relieve anxiety and other related conditions.
* Osteoporosis: Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for women who are suffering from osteoporosis as it contains a good amount of zinc which helps to boost the immune system and fights osteoporosis.
* Prevents Cancer: One of the most deadliest and common diseases which is spreading is cancer. The best health benefit of pumpkin seeds is that it helps to prevent any type of cancer.
* Diabetes: Pumpkin seeds are rich in acids, which helps the diabetic patients to regulate the insulin and also protects the diabetic patient from kidney problems.
* Kidneys: Those who are suffering from kidney stones should consume pumpkin seeds on a regular basis or at least once in a week. These seeds will dissolve the stones naturally.
* Relieve the Pain: The Anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds help to reduce pain and inflammation.
* Super-Food: Pumpkin seeds can be termed as a Superfood, because it boosts our energy levels.
* Heart-healthy: Those who are suffering from heart problems should make it a habit to consume pumpkin seeds which help to get rid of coronary artery and cardiovascular disease.
I missed my periods which was on 17th March, on 10th march I had unprotected sex. 24th March I did test which was negative. Every time before periods I get white discharge, which is continuing till now. Last time I had my periods on Feb 16th. Please help me out.
Hi doctor, I got pregnant immediate after marriage and I abort that. Just bcoz of some family problem. Since 3 years we have plan for kid. Now we are planning but i am not conceiving. Kindly help.
Caesarean section or C-section is fairly common today and most mothers do not realize that once their incision has healed completely, the scar tissue problems can still occur. Unfortunately, there are no instructions for how to heal and care for C-section scars after they go home. The general post-operative instructions from hospital include a list of activities to avoid like lifting heavy articles and driving.
Caesarean scars can cause pain well after they've healed. This happen at the site of incision, but in other areas as well. It's important to remember that the scar you see on a mother's lower abdomen is just one spot that scar tissue has formed. There are also internal scars which can spread throughout the body over a time period. This scar tissue can cause lingering pain and dysfunction well after labour and delivery.
When our body tissue gets damaged, scar tissue forms. After a C-section, scar tissue forms along the abdomen and uterus as part of the natural healing process. Caesarean scars can be painful and mothers feel pain or tightness in their scars when they are reaching, leaning, lifting or standing up straight. The scar can cause muscle, connective tissue, and nerve damage in areas adjacent to scarred area. Over time this can lead to pelvic pain, bowel problems like constipation and irritable bowel syndrome and painful sex.
C-section scars are typically located in an area where they can entrap nerves. This can cause pain and also create an urgency or frequency to urinate. The best thing for a new mother is rest and recovery and doing too much, too soon, after a caesarean is a health risk. It is important that to keep incision clean, eat well and avoid lifting heavy articles to support healing. It is recommended that mothers have lymphatic and myofascial massage two days prior to surgery and as soon as possible post-surgery. Lymphatic massage is a light massage assisting in drainage and allows the collagen to align with the incision.
At three months post-caesarean mothers can begin scar tissue release therapy that involves massaging of the scar tissue so it becomes softer and more flexible like the surrounding skin and internal tissues. It needs to be done with three dimensional focus, slowly and gently separating the adhered tissues in all directions. The scar tissue release therapy painful with a burning sensation for some mothers, while some only feel mild discomfort or no pain at all.
Regardless of the age of the scar, one could get benefits from scar tissue release therapy from injuries to burns to surgical scars. Surface and internal scarring from surgeries could be contributing to many of the issues. Sometimes scarring is just a piece of the puzzle of your pain and so a pelvic floor physiotherapy in addition to scar tissue release therapy is recommended. The scar tissue release therapy reduces the appearance of C-section scars. It softens tissues and increases circulation, which all lead to a lightening in colour of the C-Section scar.
My wife get too much pain in waist during her periods time. In that she take some tablet to stop blooding. Is it safe and what can she do that she can control or bear less pain.
Month ago, she is not able to smell and taste things most of the time. Liquid paraffin and a nasal spray is using apart from cleaning of water, other wise she is fine. How much time it takes to get back smelling sensation?
Mam, I am suffering a pcos problem and all other reports are normal like thyroid, sugar. I am take medicine of this problem. But at the time of pregnancy, I also taking a medicine regular before the delivery. Pls advice me.
Dear sir, My age is 46 and my wife age is 41. We have only one child and his age is 18. He is studying Btech. First year. The problem is he always playing game on mobile and he can't concentrate on his studying. After we shift our house he don't have any friend and he never go to out side. Always sitting in house, he never watch tv, never touch the text books, time to time never take food. Always he want to play game only. This situation can we possible to get another baby? This age possible? This is good for my son future? Because I feel he is alone that why he doing like this? Same time he failed 4 subject out of six. If I give advice that time only just studying Books and next day as usual he playing game. Because of this problem we feel too bad and no sleep, too stressful life. How can I solve this problem sir please help me?
I am 22 year old. Married for 2 years. Have endometriosis on both ovary. Usg reports attached. My husband has oligoasthenoteratozoospermia. My hormone levels are normal. AMH is 2.93 and ovulation is proper. We have taken the opinion of two doctors. One doctors opinion was to do laparoscopy for me and tablets for him. And try to conceive within 6 months after lapro. The other one put forward the option of ivf. But is ivf the ultimate option? Can laparoscopy be helpful for me to conceive? Which opinion could be better? Does doing laparoscopy damage ovary or decrease the hormonal levels?
Can sperm pass through clothing and then came on the hand and inserted inside the vagina by rubbing vulva? Can anyone became pregnant by these things? If the bky had precum or ejaculation inside his underwear and pants and he had maybe wet spot on his pant and accidentally touch that wet spot and the touch my vulva could I be pregnant by that? He os telling that his hands were dry bt im not sure. I was wearing jeans and panty and he was touching my vulva by putting hus hand inside my jeans and underwear. Please help. Very nervous.
Hello. I was on medications duphaston (d12 to d23) normoz and glycomet for the past three months. I.e.march April and may. I had perfect 28 day cycle for those three months. Myfirat day of last period is 7th may. Today I am 5 days late. Negative pregnancy test. What has to be done. I am getting light headaches, loose motion, lotion like CM ,backaches, d7 to d12 I had clingen for infection. Last cycle. From day 13 v started TTC. Let me know what has to be done. I am confused whether I am pregnant.
I am a newly married girl, 27yrs. Whenever my hubby fucks me I find nil pleasure instead I feel to pee and excrete faces. I lubricate sufficiently. Mostly I find irritation inside vagina and feel like hitting the cervix as I feel like the vaginal canal is narrow inside. My hubby penis is medium sized and with no issues. We have done sex with each other few times before marriage with the same output. I have been used to external masturbation (rubbing clitoris getting pleasure) since many years. I have pcod in both the ovaries since many years and I had been taking yamini pills for three years continuously till last month. Kindly help me. I am very much frustrated.
I had a kidney transplant 6 years back. Now I am 31 yrs. I am on immunosuppressives medicines. I had 2 miscarriages recently. What are the precautions I should take before next pregnancy?
Summer is at its peak and the mercury level is rising by a notch every day. The scorching sun gives even more reasons to constantly hunt for some cooling and soothing foods which can comfort us. It is the time of year when you get dehydrated easily due to excess sweat and perspiration and that's the time when you want to reach out for something cold like sodas, beverages or even cold water. This is where we go wrong because anything extremely low in temperature can actually constrict our blood vessels and affect the heat loss process in our body. Here are a few tips you need to keep in mind to keep yourself cool:
- Increase your water intake: In high humidity conditions, you do not sweat adequately due to which you cannot release heat efficiently from your body. That is the reason why you need to drink enough water at regular intervals even if you are not thirsty to cool your system.
- Have eatables high in water content: Eat a lot of fresh fruits, raw salads and lightly spiced foods. Fruits and veggies are easy to digest and high in water content and hence help in hydration. Avoid fried and junk foods as they take time to digest and require a lot of water. Spicy foods can also increase body heat.
- Grab naturally cooling drinks: Drink naturally cooling beverages like coconut water, lemon juice, buttermilk and sugarcane juice, etc. Rather than aerated soft drinks, caffeine, and alcoholic beverages as they contain sugar and other preservatives which act as diuretics and can cause loss of water from the body. You can add sabja (tulsi seeds) to drinks as it has a cooling effect on the body.
- Have curd: Curd is excellent as it increases friendly bacteria in the gut and improves digestion and boosts immunity.
- Include veggies in diet: Add veggies like cucumbers, tomatoes, carrots, spinach, beet etc to add to the extra water in your diet.
- Small meals: avoid heavy meals at one time as it can cause acidity and affect digestion. Rather eat small meals to feel light and keep your system active.
- Don't forget raw mango: In the summer season, raw mango is a special fruit and is extremely good to prevent sunstrokes and weakness. Raw mango juice also known as aam panna can help balance electrolytes in the body. You can also have raw mango in any form like adding it in bhel, salads or making a dish out of it.
You can divide your day's meals as per regular timings like:
Breakfast: 2-3 fresh fruits (this can help to neutralize your stomach acids and make you feel light and active as they are natural sources of energy).
- Mid morning: a glass of buttermilk/ coconut water (to refresh you).
- Lunch: salads + 1-2 rotis + veggies + thin dals (you can add or subtract the rotis as per your appetite and requirement).
- Evening: fruit yoghurt/fruit smoothie (they are filling, nourishing and cooling).
- Dinner: stir fried veggies/ chilled soups + grilled chicken/ steamed fish/ low fat paneer/ tofu + jaljeera/ lemon juice (to keep your dinner light and help you wake up afresh).
Stick to the plan and stay cool this summer!
I'm Rachel age is 25 years. Im suffering irregular periods since 5 months. Then I did scan in that pcod. Then doctor advised tab duphaston 10 mg. It is kk to take for me or in future any problems in that to take.
My wife is pregnant (6 weeks) and we want to do abortion . What will be the best medicine and procedure to be followed.
Hi, I've been using diane 35 for two months. I'm on my 7 day break. During this interval I haven't got any bleeding yet. Am I still protected? Or extra precaution is needed?
According to international study a healthy diet of fruits vegetables nuts whole grains and fish lowered the risk of a repeat heart attack and stroke and death from heart disease
And also suggested and proven that using smart phones to keep track of calorie intake and physical activity can be highly effective in helping people shed pounds.