Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepraj Bhandarkar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepraj BhandarkarYour feedback matters!
My sister hand and neck area is black we are not able is dis due to tanning or sun burn so for this problem we have consulted many dermatologist and had treatment but no changes. I need a solution for it or perfect treatment which cures.
Healthy, glowing skin is what they call 'neighbour's envy, owner's pride'. Stop being jealous janet and get off your chair because you need to do a little homework to get that glowing skin. Some women look like they have inherited the glow without a day's work but in reality, good skin is a result of constant care and solutions that suit them right. Here are some fail proof techniques that women with great skin follow.
1. They cleanse it right: Cleansing the skin is almost done like a ritual. It has its set of rules which differ from skin to skin. As a base rule, women with good complexion do it at least twice a day - once in the morning and once before bed. It helps clear the oil, dirt, impurities and make up that clogs the pores and lets the skin breath. Use lukewarm water and a creamy cleanser. Let the cleanser sit on your skin for a minute while you gently rub it in before you wash off. This is one step women with good skin simply don't miss.
2. They remember their ctm: You know what the c stands for, now you need to follow it with a toning and moisturizing ritual to keep your skin soft and supple. Learn to differentiate between night and day moisturizers. You day moisturizer needs to contribute to your spf protection while your night moisturizer should be hydrating.
3. They use a good night cream: Night time is when your skin gets to relax and rejuvenate. Help this process by adding a good night cream to your daily ritual. A retinoid cream, for example, is a vitamin a derivative rich in collagen which helps in skin repair. They can also help reduce the occurrence of fine lines and pimples.
4. They work on their blemishes: Some have puffy eyes, others have dark circles or sun spots and may be even a couple of wrinkles here and there. But all these flaws can be steadily worked upon on a daily basis to reduce the skin problems and prevent appearance of new ones.
5. They follow the antioxidant mantra: Foods rich in omega 3 and antioxidant-rich foods like blueberries, green leafy veggies, and green tea help reduce the effects of aging to add a youthful glow to the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
I am having after defecation around anus and inside even .during bowel defection also I am feeling much pain can you help me to find out this .am I affected woth hemmorids.
Having problem in my thigh since 1 year. Ring worn is there. I applied too many medicines but it is nat goin please help me to out from this skin bacterial disease.
I was treated for severe tan/darkness on my arms by alopathic doctors. Very little tanning was removed. Please advise.
I recently suffered from lichen planus, what should I do please suggest as its increasing day by day on my whole body. Just now I have started taking Homeopathic medicines. Please suggest.
My age is 21 & I am a male I have some skin problem. My face is getting dark & also had some pimples. Please help.
I've got pigmentation from the past 4 years on my face. A faded black spot which started of small beside my left eye . Which now has grown down to my cheek. I've consulted various doctors with various treatments. But none worked. I've tried laser. I was advised creams . I was advised healthy food. But nothing seems to work. Please help . It's somehow is letting my self confidence down. . :(
I am 17 year old male, at this age I have dark circles which are markedly affecting my look. The shadows were heredity but they are seriously gaining dark colour and size day by day.
I am a rectum cancer patient. I underwent surgery and removed colon and rectum. The biopsy report says my cancer stage is T3N1. My doc advised me to eat low fiber foods. I still have difficulty passing urine and motion. What all food I must include in my diet? What other treatment I have to undergo after this?
How do I remove my blackheads at home? Along with the solution, please tell me how to avoid blackheads.
I am ashwini kumar. M having itching on my penis. An small pimples lyk thing. I am having severe itching from past 20 to 25 days. please advice sum good medication.
Hi i want fairness on my face and clear some little pimples and black dots. Which face wash and soap l can use. Or any medicine for these problems.
I have a ring spot on my back. Itching that I feel very pain. I want to be free from this problem. How can I recover this problem. Please suggest me.
While there are different hair problems in every season, the most common ones during winter season include dry hair, rough hair, dandruff, dry scalp and split ends.
But, worry not for there are simple, yet easy ways to reduce the harm, and here's a list of some amazing herbs that will help an individual in dealing with various hair problems:
- neem leaves: neem has been used for treating hair loss and dandruff due to its antiseptic, anti bacterial and antiviral properties. It can be used in different ways. Make a paste of neem leavesand water, apply it on your scalp and leave for half an hour before you wash you hair.
- coriander leaves: prepare a paste of coriander leaves or apply its juice on the scalp. Lleave it for an hour and wash it off with warm water.
- beetroot leaves: beetroot leaves in combination with henna is an excellent way to treat hair loss. Make a paste of beetroot leaves, turmeric powder and water and apply it on your scalp. Yo can use make and use this paste on a daily basis.
- curry leaves: curry leaves, also called 'kadi patta' make an excellent home remedy for the hair growth as well as for darkening the grey hair. Add a bowl of curry leaves to 100ml of coconut oil. Heat it up and let it boil for 15 minutes. Apply on your scalp once the paste is cool enough.
- aloe vera gel: applying natural aloe vera gel on scalp and hair is one of the best methods to prevent hair loss and promote hair growth naturally.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help.