Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepraj BhandarkarYour feedback matters!
My age is 22, I am having blackspot from last 3 years. My skin gets burned by using a cream for removing pimple, that get affected and gave me the dark black spot, what would be the solution.
I have dark spot and my wait is more so how can remove my darkness nad how can loss my wait and how can maintain my body.
Hlo sir. M 19 years old. There is appearance of small dark spots on my stomach. Why is it? Wht to do?
How can I get Whiter and Fair Skin And also how can I Reduce Dark spots on my Face can you please Help me.
Hey I am 22 year old and every time my lip get dry and I have to use oil or Vasilan so please say remedy.
I'm a student, 19. Nowadays I'm feeling stress for unknown reasons leading to dark circles under my eyes and severe headache. please help me in coping up this problem.
I have some white dots on my hand (skin) since 2years. May I know that is this a allergies, please say me the ointment for this. Thanking you.
My skin is getting very dull and is very much tan. N I m not even 18. What should I do for that case.
I rubbed my towel too hard on one part of my face and that area turned Black and looked Bruised (no bleeding) and then after like 3-4 days one part of the whole thing started coming off (it dried and fell off). Only some of it has come out and it's been almost 20 days and it dosent show any signs of coming out.
I have open pores on my face because of that I am getting black heads please suggest me some home remedy for black heads.
I was fair at the beginning. I started swimming and continued for a month. I found that I am becoming dark and till now I did not became fair. What shall I do?
I got a stich mark after an accident I met and now is their any way to grow hair over that stich mark.
Hi I am 22 year male my face tone is black and it's getting darker day by day and I have lots of tan and acne on my face please suggest me some cream which can help me to get rid of all these problems I have used creams like fair and handsome, vicco turmeric, and many. Please recommend me creams which can help me.
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.