Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Deepika MehtaYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife is doing sex without protection for a baby and following monthly cycle period too But not able to conceive a pregnancy please guide us in this matter.
Bina sex se pregant hona aur sex kar ke pregant hona. Dono mein se .konsa next future generation ke thik he. Aur marriage ke baad jaldi pregant hone ka tarik hai?
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.
I am 17 year old female .i had sex last day and now I am bleeding while peeing. A frequent urge to urinate. Pain too. I had used protection .why is this happening .is it something serious?
Hi I got cesarean delivery back 3nd half month but my bleeding was going on till yesterday because in report we got something placenta remain after that v done d&c but bleeding was going on it was 26mm n report then it came 18mmm thej 10 nd now its 8mm in report but yesterday my bleeding was stopped and today we joined in sex does there is any chances of becoming pregnant I do not want to be pregnant now so I became I feel scare so what is the solution exmpl any tablet is there to not become pregnant because we joined today so please let me know any solution quickly.
Good morning doctor. Me and my wife had sex soon after her periods got over .not only once but twice. After few days when we did a prega news test the result came negative .and we both are very upset because we want a our own baby child. Please suggest me what can we do?
Sir, My wife is suffering from irritation in vagina and rectum. All the medical tests like Blood test, pap smear, biopsy, thyroid etc are normal. Kindly advice.
Hello Doctor! I have low Amh so My Ivf donor egg process has started. My lmp was on 25th May. I was taking pill Oral g from 29th May .I took it daily till 5th June .After that I fell I'll. I was detected with typhoid and high bp upto 190 I was admitted in hospital for 3 days since 5th June I missed my pill .From yesterday I am experiencing light bleeding Is it because of this missed pill. I am very weak also now Don't have much stamina to start Ivf soon. I want to be fine completely and then start the process. Will I get my period on 25th or will it be delayed. Can I have intercourse or will there be a problem .Kindly put forward your opinion What should I do now.
Mujhe pregnancy se phle hi bht kam periods atey thy pr 18 days ka gap tha meri start se hi yh routine rahi hai period ki.
Everyone wants to live happily in their lifetime but managing to live so is becoming a difficult task due to the stressful and uneventful life. But there are few rules could be followed with due principles and priorities of the facts in the life they are:
A. Breathing exercises to reduce stress and to lead a healthy life style
B. Physical activities like following stretching and strengthening exercises in stipulated time regularly to keep body fit as well as healthy
C. Atttempting newer experience like shopping trekking etc
D. Writing the experiences in the life like cultivating the habit of writing diary habits of every events
E. Listening music may reduces stress in mind and body
F. Moving or friendly with happy minded people
G. Avoiding drugs and alcohol
H. Cultivating regular habit of travelling every 3 or 6 months once with loved one's
I. Regular sleep pattern
J. Communicating in time of difficult periods with concerned rather having it in the mind for long time without any ego