Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali ShahYour feedback matters!
I have crak on my teeth and my age is just 19 years old then what you say I need to change it or just stay with it.
For healthier teeth, flossing daily in a sawing motion is highly recommended. Take the floss to the point where the teeth meet the gums.
I am 23 years male. I am suffering from bad smell from my mouth. I am using thermosil toothpaste. I thnk I hv pyoriya. And I hv stomach problem.
I am 27 year old and have problem of mouth not complety open during eating or spoken, pain in ear. I consult with dentist but they said that there was no problem in my teeth. Now what should I do?
My son has rct on his left upper last second molar tooth . But it is paining after rct too . He is scared of going to the dentist .He is taking painkillers and Ketorol DT . Please tell me the solution. His age is 14.
I want to fill the gap of my front teeth. So I want to know about the facility and treatment that is provided by the clinic and also want to know about the time taken by the treatment and price of it.
After brushing my tongue, I began to notice streaks of bleed when spitting in the sink. I located the source and it was right on top just a little towards the back. Its very easy to see the area when sticking my tongue out and looking in the mirror. The bleeding very, very minor, almost like a pin and would likely not be noticeable without rinsing. The odd part is, the bleeding almost immediately subsides, but always come from the exact same spot. When its not bleeding, there's absolutely no indication of a lesion or bump on the tongue whatsoever. It looks perfectly normal, even upon very close lighted inspection. There appears to be no subsurface bumps either. It feels and looks perfectly smooth like the surrounding areas. Is this something to be concerned about and worthy of a special appointment or is this something fairly typical? I brush my tongue in the morning with the standard toothbrush and have never had this, nor sourness from it as a result. I'm a 25y/o male. Thanks!
Hi, I keep getting a random sensation, its like a Muscle twitch that runs across my temples. I have some tmj too on left side. Is it dangerous? I feel this kind of sensations frequently just for 5 or less and when I sleep or rest it goes. My question is these twitching dangerous or not. Please advice regarding this.
My two teeth are yellowish and it like stone a little bit what toothpaste or medicines apply for it?
I look bad when I smile because my gums see while smiling and it is black in colour. Is there any solution to hide the gums while smiling or make the gums pink from black. Please suggest me as early as possible.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.