Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DeepaliYour feedback matters!
Sir, my wife is 22 yr old. We have a female baby of 2.5 year old.* she has inserted by copper t before 6 months .At present we are going for family planning by tubectomy. The people say after few years these ladies will suffer by by many diseases related to uterus etc. What may be the safety measure .please suggest.
My 7 month baby boy last 3-4 days, every night crying so much and also having some cough, what can I do for him?
My child is 45 days old and she was diagnosed with hydrocephalus on 8 th month. And she was a normal delivery at end of 8th month. We see only head circumference is high, her activities are normal. Its preferred to do etv for her.
Hi, I gave birth to baby boy in november 2014. Breastfeeding for my baby is very less. Giving external feed. How to increase my breastfeed. Please suggest.
My baby boy is just a 16 months old and was having pooty 5 to6 times was smelling bad so I was giving him curd carrot juice diarex and enyplex but it did not cured so by mistake I give him enterolife sachet which had been expired 3 months before and he is having liquid fluid tools with mucus in it what to do pls help me.
I can't walk barefoot whenever I walk barefoot I feel giddy. Tell me the best treatment of this so can I walk barefoot.
My baby age is around 6 month. My concern is which external food is good for my baby. It will be helpful for me if you give a diet chart for my baby so that I give her a healthy routine.
My 6 month baby is vomiting frequently and also have motion problem very loose. Is this normal at this age or should we take treatment. We feed only milk.
Are there any long-term effects associated with taking ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder) medications? If so, what are they and what medications are implicated? What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems? What causes Hashimoto's thyroiditis, and what is the best method of treatment? Can iodine help this condition?
My daughter is 13.5 years old she has very poor appetite. She does not eat anything in morning (says will vomit or having vomiting feeling ), basically we have seen its more of anxiety of going to school that she avoids eating .on weekends she does not complain of vomiting but no eating. Her weight gain and height gain last 5-10 years is below lowest curve. Worried of both, suggest anything for hunger and height.
Adenoids refer to the mass of lymphatic tissue situated at the intersection of the back of the nose and throat. They are a part of the body's immune system and play a noteworthy part in battling infections in kids. Adenoids fight off the microbes and infection that enter the body through the nose. They typically occur in children of five to seven years of age and from that point, they begin to decrease. They vanish when the child gets older. This is the physiological development and relapse of the adenoids. However, permanent adenoids are an issue in view of a number of annoying symptoms they show in a child. The major among these are breathing through the mouth and wheezing because of nasal blockage.
Homeopathic medicines are a very safe option than surgery in kids with extended adenoids. It has been noted that adenoids, when surgically removed, tend to regrow. Homeopathic medicines focus on strengthening the child’s immune system. The cures are as follows:
- Baryta Carb: Baryta Carb is one of the top recorded homeopathic medications for swollen adenoids. It is likewise the medicine to endorse where both tonsils and adenoids are broadened. The child feels sensitive to ice in extremes. The tiniest exposure to icy air causes cough. Cough also shows up at the slightest change in climate. Sneezing and thick yellow nasal release may be seen. Pain in the throat increases on gulping.
- Calcarea Carb: Calcarea Carb is another brilliant homeopathic medicine for amplified adenoids with the tendency to get infected. Calcarea Carb will be recommended where the youngster is exceptionally helpless to cold and falls sick after each such introduction. This weak immune system for diseases brings about broadened adenoids or tonsils.
- Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol: Agraphis Nutans and Merc Sol are extremely helpful homeopathic medicines for treating ear grumblings because of expanded adenoids. Agraphis Nutans is the best treatment for deafness because of expanded adenoids. Homeopathic prescription Merc Sol is highly used in case of an ear infection connected with swollen adenoids.
- Kali Sulphuricum: Kali Sulphuricum is among one of the top recorded homeopathic solutions for adenoids that regrow after surgery. The symptoms controlling utilisation of Kali Sulphuricum are a blocked nose, mouth breathing and wheezing. Yellow coloured nasal release is also common.
- Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra: Ammonium Carb and Sambucus Nigra are incredibly helpful homeopathic medicines for developed adenoids. A youngster that needs these drugs will have an increased nasal blockage. The nasal hindrance is most set apart around evening time. Breathing through the mouth because of a blocked nose is also very common. Ammonium Carb is likewise used for a seeping nose, particularly in the morning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My 6 month old baby seems to be irritated most of the time. He makes screeching noises and cries a lot. He's been suffering from cold since last 3-4 days but his behavior has been like this from past 10 days or so. Also, he is facing difficulties in sleeping during the night. Wakes up every hour and starts crying. We are unable to understand that whether he is hungry most of the time or can something else be the reason for his irritable behavior.
My age is 22 years and I have sinus problem since 2 years and controlling sinus allergy using metasapray and ebast m tablet but currently I have coughing since last 3 weeks and I consulted with a reputed Dr. And he told me to take asthakind dx syrup for 5 days and after taking it I felt little better and now Dr. Has prescribed benz pearls capsules for more 5 days and with that earlier I took relent od capsule for 10 days and currently taking histakind m tablet, metaspray nasal spray, benzpearls cap thrice in a day, and esoga rd cap, but coughing problem is still there and when I cough then feeling some throat irritation like I feel breathing problem so I need to control my coughing and also sometimes feel that my throat has been swollen like while swallowing feel difficult sometimes specially early in the morning and I would like to inform you that 4 years back I had tuberculosis but that was treated and its course was completed, so please tell me why I am getting coughing since last more than 20 days and why my throat provides difficulties why I cough.
I am 13 years old. I have mainly sneezed and slightly cough when I wokeup in the early morning for study between 4am to 6am and not in other times.
Here are a few questions which every new mother wants to know when they see a diaper rash:
1. Should the baby's diet be changed during a diaper rash?
Certain food items such as fruit juices can lead to diarrhea in babies. This can lead to a diaper rash. When new food is introduced or antibiotics are given, then that might also affect the digestion of the baby.
2. Are teething and diaper rash related?
As per dermatologists, the two have nothing in common though they might occur at the same time.
3. Which ointment should be used for a diaper rash?
Ointments that contain zinc oxide can provide relief from diaper rash. A thick layer should be applied on the skin to keep away irritants as if all of it is rubbed off then it might cause pain.
4. Can cloth diapers be an alternative?
The fact is that there is no proof that a cloth diaper might be better than the other diaper in case of a rash. In case, disposable diapers are used, then care should be taken to change them frequently as rashes can occur due to a moist environment. If the baby is allergic to a particular brand, then changing the same could prove to be helpful. Diapers induced with fragrances and dyes can cause allergic reactions. Babies who are allergic to disposable diapers, can do better with cloth ones, though they should be changed frequently. The rule is one diaper per hour, so the needful should be done.
5. What type of wipes are best for the baby in case of a sore bottom?
In case of a diaper rash a mild, fragrance free wipe should be used. Wipes which are labeled as hypoallergenic or for sensitive skin should be used. If the baby poops then he or she must be cleaned with a cloth and water and later some mineral oil should be applied to the baby's bottom.
6. What should be done if nappy rash extends to the other parts?
In case there are red spots and patches outside the nappy area, then the baby might be suffering from infection. If this happens then consult your doctor.
7. What should be done to give relief to the baby?
The best thing to do is that the baby's bottom should get some air. Leave the baby without a diaper, as this gives his skin a break from the rubbing, and germs which might be present in wet places like a diaper. Application of the cream with zinc oxide, provides relief to a baby.
8. How long does the rash last?
Maximum 3 days.