Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepali PatilYour feedback matters!
My friend is a lil over weight nd has a fuller upper body. She wants to know what are the ways which can help in reducing breast size!
I am male of 70 and I have itchy skin condition. It started 6 weeks back and generally more on lower limbs. Sometimes it covers waist, shoulders and hands. Skin turns red on rubbing/ mild scratching. There is no other sign on the skin. It occurs generally in day time and early nights. Taking allegra120 helps and skin is normal for about 2 days. No external oil or cream helps it for over an hour.
I am well prepared for exam but when I sit to write the exam I forget what I have learnt and can't produce I the exam. So what is the solution that I can produce what I have learnt.
My brother is 10 year and his height is 4'6 feet and his weight is 50 and stomach is round in shape he play cricket daily. please suggest.?
My wife 34 is having a heart beat very slow and rapidly very high within a minute. She is having short breatheness, very tired and sometimes drowsiness. She I also has horse shoe kidney please suggest me what to do in emergency as its difficult to find a doctor outhere that we are coming in a hill station for our professional research.
I am suffering from head ache. Whenever I work for more than 8 hours on laptop. My head start bursting very hard.
What is the best medicine for cold and viral fever and also if I am frequently travelling what medicine should I carry along.
Hi, I am 25 year old guy & I am suffering from hair loss. Can you please guide how can handle this problem. Any food or something which will help me to solve this problem.
Hi doctor, I want to ask about my mother! She's suffering from headache from last 6 year! She's got migraine problem also! But now a days her head start aching so much just from one side! And due to this she can't leave bed for 2-3 days! Please help me what we can do to rid off dis problem!
Hi. My semen report shows very low sperm count. It is only 4. Tell me some natural food items to increase it.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoo but no effect yet, I am not sure what else can I do. Can you pls help me with this?
I am a 30 years male, I got some throat infection on 19th april and followed by some fever and cold with lot of sputum and a little cough, although after some paracetamol and antibiotic fewer has subsided but the sputum and cough continues please help.
Hi. I have lichen planus pigment on my face. It's bit dark. I am taking treatment from past 1 year. No much improvements. I tried sotret 20 mg, trauma RD. Golite cream, tecum 0.1% and gojigo cream. All by doctors advise. But no ultimate results. Please suggest what should I do to get rid of lichen planus pigment.
When a man winds up with red, raw penis skin, he usually knows what caused it. Maybe it was an adventurous evening without enough lube. Or perhaps it was a little chafing from taking a long run or workout without the proper supportive undergarments. Whatever the case, when a man has a red penis as a result of that soreness, he wants to alleviate the problem as soon as possible. Fortunately, good penis care includes several home remedies that can ease red penis skin and make a man feel much better.
1. Take a break. No matter what caused the raw, red penis, a man wants to keep it from getting any worse. That means no hanky-panky for a while, including no sexual congress with any partner, or even with himself. This allows the penis a well-deserved break and helps ease the redness or soreness a man might be experiencing.
2. Clean things up. Many a man has fallen asleep after a satisfying night of sexual pleasures only to wake up to a raw, red penis. This might be thanks to not washing off after the sexual fun was done. If this might be the case, a man needs to hop in the shower immediately to wash off the residue from the lube, condom and even bodily fluids that have been sitting on the penis overnight.
3. Use a cold compress. If the redness is accompanied by swelling or pain, a man can turn immediately to a cold compress. The compress can be made of a washcloth run underneath cold water, wrung out and placed on the penis, or it might be an ice pack that has been wrapped in a clean, dry cloth. Using the cold compress for 15 minutes is usually enough to alleviate the sting.
4. Let the skin breathe. The penis skin is often encased behind layers of clothing, and possibly even by a thick thatch of hair. Let the skin have as much 'free' time as possible in order to heal quickly. If a guy is in private at home, he can feel free to simply go nude as much as possible. If he has to go to work or otherwise engage with others, switching to boxer shorts for a few days and wearing loose-fitting trousers can help.
5. Switch products. If the redness or soreness continues to occur, a man needs to look into what might be causing it. He can often trace the problem to something in his home, such as a new laundry detergent or a new type of cleanser he has been using in the shower. The culprit might also be the condoms he uses, or even something as unusual as a partner switching to a new type of perfume. Looking at ingredients and thinking through any recent changes in his lifestyle can help a guy find the answer.
Sometimes, the reasons for raw, red penis skin are as simple as too much friction. But regardless of the reasons why, a man can't go wrong with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to ease the ache. A guy should start by looking for Shea butter and vitamin E as top ingredients; these hydrating powerhouses can help ensure that red penis is not caused by dryness. Other ingredients to look for include healing vitamins, such as vitamins C and D, as well as vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A is well-known for soothing and clearing up skin issues. Finally, a man should turn to a crème that contains L-carnitine, which fights against peripheral nerve damage that might be caused by too much friction and not enough lubrication.