Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I was diagnosed with depression when I was 25 years old (in 10th class). I used to feel nervous and sad for no apparent reason. I couldn't sleep at night. When it became worse we had consulted a psychiatrist who prescribed some medications (forgot the name). The depression reoccurred and doctor changed medicine to Paxidep CR 25 mg. It was fine for few weeks but then I felt depressive again. This time the doctor added one more medicine Lamitor OD 50 mg. I have been taking these 2 medicines since almost 10 years now. I haven't had any major depression incidents since that time. I feel depressed, anxious and irritated at times (especially before my periods), but I am able to manage. My mother has bipolar. And there is history of depression and other mental disorders in my family as well. Please tell me if these medications are right for me to continue life long. I had checked online that paxidep CR had several side effects. My period cycle is irregular and painful (read as a side effect of paxidep). Thank you.
Hello doc, My clitoris is getting swell every time in periods. My doc says its cuz of fungal infection. This has happened two times that my clitoris is getting swelled. Is there something I need to worry about.
I can't go motion freely. Whenever I go motion there s very pain. I have 32 days old female baby. I can't give milk to sit continually. Whenever I feed my baby I felt very thirsty. I drunk water more. What should i do?
Hi, I am 26 yrs old male. During sex the condom broke out within the 24 hrs a tablet of unwanted 72 has been taken. Now the period of my grlfrnd has been delayed. Is it normal and what are the chances of my grlfrnd of being pregnant after taking unwanted 72. Should we take the test for confirming the pregnancy.
I have lump in my breast since start teen age sometimes it gets pain. i am worried about. Please help me.
Hi sir i am 25 years old not married. My period is 16th of this month still it not came for that everything is paining and little body temperature also so please can you advice what it is.
Hello sir/mam mera IUI 15th Dec ko huva tha period ke 10 days k bad. Tab mere follocal 21.21 mm k the or aaj yani 17 Dec ko sonoghaphy k bad pata chala mere follocal abhi ruptur nahi huye please ap muje advice kijiye k muje kya karna chahiye pregnancy rakhne k liye.
Hello, Hello, I just had sex with my gf and it was unprotected. I just wanted to know that if I didn't ejaculate can she still become pregnate from pre ejaculation? We didn't have sex for very long only a couple minutes because my of torn frenulum, I just wanted to know is there risk for pregnancy. I didn't ejaculate but I didn't use condom.
My gf period usually starts by 13 till 20 in a month. If we have sex without protective method or condom from 16 till 28, will she be pregnant? Please tell me the answer with full explanation. Thanks.
My daughter is38 years old and doctor also. She is unmarried and working as MO incharges of hospital. The employees under her used to come twice a week before her. She goes daily so they does not co-operate her. Due to stress she is not having periods in time.
Me and my GF both are virgin. Last month I rubbed my penis on her vagina. We didn't have sex. This month she is not having period. Is there any risk of pregnancy?
Every month during ovulation I have sore breasts but not this month. I also have all pms symptoms but still not my period. I'm scared of pregnancy. Negative HPT.
I am 21 had my last cycle on 11th of this month Took ipill on 21st and I am bleeding now .Is it my normal cycle or vaginal bleeding?
My wife have abnormal periods for last two month 28 oct then 11nov then 24 nov then 12 dec Please tell me what may be the reason.
Uterine fibroids are benign growths, which originate in the walls of the uterus. They are also known as 'myomas' or 'fibromyomas' and their sizes tend to vary. You may not realize that you have a fibroid as they do not cause many problems.
The causes of uterine fibroids are:
- Hormones: Hormones that stimulate the uterine lining to prepare it for the menstrual cycle are known to aid in the development of uterine fibroids.
- Genetic changes: Genetic changes in the cells of the uterus may lead to this disorder.
Ayurveda is a natural method of treatment that focuses on using various herbal remedies to cure a disorder. The ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids aim to boost the immune system and balance the hormones in the body. This allows the ovaries to function properly and thus allows the uterus to remain healthy.
The various ayurvedic remedies for uterine fibroids are:
- Curcumin: This remedy helps the body get rid of the free radicals due to its high antioxidant content. It helps in reducing the inflammation in the uterus and thus treat uterine fibroids.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha has medicinal properties that boost your overall wellbeing in addition to boosting your immune system. It is also known to improve the functioning of the brain and treat impotency.
- Diet: The diet should consist mostly of fiber and whole grains. Alcohol and saturated fats should be limited. You should eat foods, which are pungent, bitter and astringent so that the metabolism is smooth; this prevents formation of uterine fibroids.
- Lifestyle changes: You should restrict smoking and alcohol consumption as they tend to aggravate free radical damage in the body. You should also follow a regimen that incorporates regular exercise and a balanced diet. This will enhance your wellbeing and allow you to remain healthy.
- Panchakarma: Panchakarma is an Ayurvedic remedy that helps in correcting hormonal imbalances in the body. Correction of hormonal imbalances helps in preventing uterine fibroids.