Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepak Parik
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak ParikYour feedback matters!
My age is 34 I am suffering from feets or fainting from last 10 years. Earlier I used to consume oxytol 450 now I am consuming topomac 100. So how much time is left for my death. Can I drive a vehicle or can I marry. When I faint I crush my tongue between my teeth so blood comes from my mouth and I go in deep unconsciousness for around an hour. So what should I do. Please guide.
I have nasal problem since last 3 years sometimes liquid flow from my nose and when I come in contact with cool air my both nose got blocked , I can not able to take breath also and in the early morning I got continuous sneeze.
My throat is jammed from last 2 months. It becomes worst after sleep in the morning. My voice is being affected. What should I do?
I have pain in my throat. I am assuming reason is cold water and ice. What should I do? I have pain since last 7 days.
I have sore throat from past one week. Whenever I eat oily, spicy or chilled food, my throat becomes sore. N it lasts for long time. Kindly advise what can I do to get rid of it. Is there any home remedy?
I am suffering from tonsil, from past 5 days, and two times some blood also come from mouth along cough, throat is paining on swallowing, Spicy food having burning sensation around tonsil, and two little yellow spots on tonsil, Tonsils are not much increased, Is blood normal? Advise me
I am suffering from slight imbalance in walking, difficult to open eyes,(or vertigo,) sweating, difficult to concentrate on discussion with some one, and no interest in talking if I know the subject also, if I stand for long time, or sit for long time, If I change position from sitting to walk or from walking or standing to sit or sleep all the symptoms will disappear appear. I am suffering from varicose veins and vitamin in b12 and vitamin d3 deficiency. Please advice the treatment.
There is a smell of smoke for my exhaled air from my nose. Its a bad smell. How can I get a fresh exhaled air. Also I want to get rid of the smell from mouth.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!