Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
I am having sex problem, whenever I tried but not able to satisfy myself, and after that she feel so tired and sleep, tell me proper solution?
Hi im 21 years old and my grandfather is 81 years old he had first heart stroke 2 months before in sleep and he is also a diabetes patient so I just wanted to know the diet and precautions for him please suggest me as soon as possible.
Here are top 3 benefits of getting a beauty sleep-
1) Curbs wear and tear: Your skin, and your whole body, retire into recovery or repair mode while you are asleep. Your skin renews itself. New skin cells grow and replace older cells. It is more like restoring and rebalancing.
2) Does balancing act: Sleep time is also the time when all kinds of hormonal and metabolic changes happen in the body, including your skin. As you snooze, your body churns out human growth hormone — a crucial ingredient for collagen production, which keeps your skin supple. A lack of sleep can disrupt those processes and result in skin breakout like acne.
3) It's recovery time: When you're tired, blood doesn't flow efficiently. The good thing about the skin is that it recovers quickly. Get a good night's sleep tonight and tomorrow you will look refreshed. 7-9 hours of beauty rest nightly should do the trick.
So, don't compromise on your sleep and start taking adequate rest in the night.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I am using too much computer and mobile from last few years and now my vision has been poor and facing problem in reading distance letters. How can I make my vision back to normal?
I'm 48, n I hv bald head in centre of head. I have much hairs before two years. But I'm thyroid patient. Due that I have hair loss so pls suggest me to gain it back. Now I hv got prp treatment it's improved but not so much.
Hoe can I prevent hairfall and grow new hairs naturally? My hair fall have increased in the recent years. please help.
I from Chennai age 16+,M, I have constant pain in the joints of the neck jaws, sinusitis,sudden coughs and vomiting sensations,gastritis. So pleas suggest me what cane i do?
Period due date was on 3rd of may, started spotting on 3rd evening and it continued on 4th along with lower left side stomach pain and left side lower back pain on 5th it was lil heavy bleeding along with lots of stomach cramps and backache on 6th half day it was bleeding and second half spotting and on 7 th again spotting on 8th just stomach cramps and backache. Did home pregnancy test on 8th it showed negative. My period only last for 3 days even today thats 9th I still have cramps.
Hello doctor. I am 26 years old coming to the point from last several days I have a pain actually its aching in my right knees I have visited a lot of doctors they said its just because of tiredness is it or something else please let me know. Thanks and regards.
Daily night while on sleeping time my back bone is paining if I tide with cloth to my body then I get some relax. What Is the problem can you say plz.
Hi, am getting crack always . I have changed many slippers but still am facing the issue. Kindly help me.
Nervous Breakdown is not a medical term. It is connected to health problems associated with depression and anxiety. It often results from extreme stress and need medical help to overcome it. Although there are physical and emotional symptoms of this state of being, people often miss it. Here is a list of some common signs and symptoms related to nervous breakdown:
- It is hard to concentrate: It is often seen that a person finds it hard to concentrate when he is on the verge of mental breakdown. While a little stress helps in better functioning of the memory, chronic stress can prove to be lethal for the human mind and body. According to a study conducted by the University of Maryland Medical Center, it is found that too much stress results in the secretion of a hormone called cortisol which deteriorates the memory.
- Food becomes your best friend: An increased level of stress makes the body release certain hormones such as adrenaline for a flight response. When this hormone wears off, cortisol asks the body to replenish energy from food. This hormonal reaction results in emotional eating. As a result of stress, certain high sugar items such as ice-cream and chocolate give a good feeling to the body. According to a study conducted by the American Psychological Association it was found that 40 percent out of 3000 individual seek pleasure in high fat high sugar items.
- An upset stomach: Often before nervous breakdown, many people report symptoms related to IBS. A patient might also go through certain other symptoms such as stomach aches, abdominal pain and diarrhea. These indicators are related to overwhelming stress more often than not. According to a recent study conducted by the Anxiety and Depression Association of America, it is found that more than half the people suffering from IBS have anxiety or depression related disorder.
- Slouching becomes your favorite activity: Slouching is a major indicator of stress. A study conducted by the San Francisco State University in 2012 revealed that slouching drains more energy than skipping. Poor posture and depression is a common phenomenon in people suffering from anxiety and stress related disorder. If this is occurring way too frequently, it is time to consult a doctor and get professional help.
- A hyperactive nose: People with hypertension, anxiety, depression and stress often find themselves with a hyperactive sense of smell. A study conducted by the University of Wisconsin revealed that when a person is exposed to disturbing images of crashes or accident, he is often found to have a distorted sense of smell. Even neutral smells can be mistaken as foul ones by patients suffering from anxiety. If this sounds familiar, it is time to visit a doctor.